Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:15 am
Larka came crashing down from the sky, screaming she landed with a thud, not that far off a group of people that were in the garden, no they weren't people, she noticed as she sat on her hands and knees " ouch " she ask rubbing her head, looking up to the sky "how strange i was flying over this garden when i suddenly lost control of my flying" looking between the people she could see "can anyone tell me where i am? that would be of great help" she asked smiling and rubbing her bottom which was rather sore, she was being careful to hid her fangs from site.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:12 am
Liona looked at Lexera then Nobuyuki *oh the poor child*
as she heard a thud she turned on Hiroko's shoulder to find a girl sitting on her butt, she could help but let out a little laugh, she desided to fly over to the girl knowing her to be no threat. "hi there, this place is called Evelyn's something or rather, hehe sorry i donno, but i'm sure Hiroko knows!"

The Elven Sanctuarys mule

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:26 pm
"I do know what this place is.Evelyn's court yard.East of Old Carivel Palace,and to the west is The Raven Blood castle.
This place has a lot of mythical energy.
It's hard to leave at night.We best wait for dawn then.When the spirits are at rest."She smiled.
Looking over to Nobuyuki she said,"You won't hurt her will you?"She knew he wouldn't.Just for safety measures.And to Show Lexera.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:06 pm
Larka nearly freaked out when she heard the fact that she may have to stay here till dawn. "WHAAA i don't think that's a good idea, i might fry, i mean it has been centuries since i was out in day light but I'm so not taking that risk again, it took me a whole year to heal the burns last time" she shivered at the memories of being stuck in the sun for several hours when she was younger.
she stood up and tried to fly, but all see really did was look stupid jumping up and down like a loony, "damn it, this sucks, I'm gonna have to walk" she sat on the ground and pouted.

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:09 pm
Lexera was holding onto Hiroko's leg as she was still sitting on the ground.
"lexera see's bad people!" she pointed at Larka "she has Fangs! that makes her bad" she said nodding to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm
Hiroko laughed at the vampire.
"You can leave at the crack of dawn."She smiled.
She turned to Lexera,"She's not bad.Just different."She patted Lexera's head.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:43 pm
Larka smiled at Hiroko, "fare enough i guess that has to be the case!"
Larka stood up and walked up to the statue that was blocking Lexera from view, she stuck her head right through the statue" hi there little one, indeed i have fangs..see" she onpened her mouth to show then"but that doesn't mean i'm bad, just as hiroko there says i'm different" she smiled and passed right through the statue to sit beside Lexera

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm
Lexera laughed as see sore Larka pass through the statue, "you are magic like Lexera, lexera can do magic to right Hiroko, lexera's Hiroko will teach lexera" she said clapping her hands.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:13 pm
Liona was all excisted, "oh my, this is great your a reall live vampire..oh wait are you really living or dead, or the living dead?" she spun around in circles "i've never meet one of your kind before, how old are you, whats your name, what powers do you have?" she flew over to the vampire face where she could examain her fangs "ohhhh do they grow longer, your soooo kool"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:09 am
Nobuyuki stared at the growing crowd.He watched Lexera.
He loved her like a sister.He turned to Makoto."She's like a sister to me.Nothing more."he stroked Makoto's face.
"I wont ever leave you're side.I promise."he wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned down to kiss her.It was a long and slow kiss.
He was upset and wanted to be comforted.

"Yuu,what's wrong?"her fingers ran along his jawline.
She was worried.He had never kissed her like that.It was a kiss that was saddening.Makoto wondered if the Elf had something to do with this.

"I'll tell you later.Let's go see what's going on"he smiled.
He slipped his hand into hers,and pulled her along.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Lexera finally stood up, revelling her ripped and tattered clothes, "Lexera wants to learn now, if thats okay Hiroko, can you show Lexera how to use Lexera's magic?" she dusted herself of and made a really cute face ^.^
"Lexera can do it" she said nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:13 pm
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH can i help?" Liona asked Lexera
"i can become big, and help use your magic, by well using it!" she said laughing.
"can i take some of your blood, and i'll show you what i can do?"  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 pm
Hiroko was taken aback by her request.
"ahh..Ahh,sure."
"Let's try basic transformation.You've seen a cat before right?"She smiled.
"Blood?I don't think my blood is a good idea.Why don't you take Lexera's and see what powers she possess."Hiroko wasn't exactly human,so it might not work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:13 pm
Lexera thought about a cat, "ummmm Lexera thinks so........so Lexera just has to imagine my body as a kitty right?. Lexera stood up and concentrating real hard she produced a small cloud of dust, and didn't transform "is lexera kitty?"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:22 pm
"Try again,Imagine every detail,and what a cat likes,and what they do..Everything about that animal.Block out all the noises from you're mind,make sure you're relaxed."Hiroko smiled.
"I know you can do it"She patted Lexera's head.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff