Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Blabber
ARGUMENT CLUB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:58 am
village midget
Fresnel
village midget
black_wing_angel

As far as American pride is concerned, though, I do have a suggestion.

The Statue of Liberty, a gift to us from France. Yes, France. I say we cut the torch off of the statue, and replace it with the TRUE symbol of American pride, the "One Gun Salute!"

Not only 1-up the fruity french, by "improving" what they gave us, but show the REST of the world what we think of them, at the same time!

Welcome to America, ******** class="clear">

rofl LMFAO!

but seriously wtf do you have against hippies? hippies are the voice of reason fighting tyrants and corporate greed....
The voice of reason is less reasonable when constantly blazed.

Quote:
...and speaking of greed, i've just come from the ed (mistake much? lol) and a thread about oversized clothing has really got my dander up. What the ******** is wrong with fat people? i'm not talking about the minority of obese people who are that way because of medical whatevers, i'm talking about the millions of obese people who are just ******** greedy!

fat people need to eat less and move around more, they also need to stop ******** whining and lying to themselves that they can't help it. lazy gluttons.
And the ******** clothing companies need to stop catering to the fat ********. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find pants in 32x34? ******** hell, that's not even a hard number to believe. I can find 36x34, 32x32, but NEVER 32x34.

fresnel you are doing it wrong, we are not supposed to agree razz lo...ahem...l whilst i see your problem with sizing you are wrong...the clothing companies MUST continue to cater for them, they must remain clothed!
Point. Allow me to rephrase. The ******** clothing companies need to stop catering exclusively to the fat ******** class="quote">
Quote:
and being stoned doesn't render someone unreasonable, besides "the man" is frequently in the bathroom tooting coke...what's your point?
It doesn't make you unreasonable, but marijuana, like alcohol, makes ******** retarded ideas sounds really smart.

Coca-cola come from government farts? No wonder it burns.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:49 am
maybe you are shopping in the wrong shops, stay out of anywhere displaying garments with elasticated waistbands in the window (i am surprised nobody came to argue over the anti-fat- rant)

and as for hippies, if smoking dope makes silly ideas sound brilliant i cite; solar power, wind turbines, not eating animals, being nice to each other wtf is wrong with that? ...and to be frank it's clear that you and blackwing must be smoking loads of it/drinking the hind legs off a donkey. smart ideas about guns - come on guys! O RLY!

gun toting men are the paradigm of new millenium neanderthals. it's not big and it's not clever.  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:42 am
Fresnel
village midget
black_wing_angel

As far as American pride is concerned, though, I do have a suggestion.

The Statue of Liberty, a gift to us from France. Yes, France. I say we cut the torch off of the statue, and replace it with the TRUE symbol of American pride, the "One Gun Salute!"

Not only 1-up the fruity french, by "improving" what they gave us, but show the REST of the world what we think of them, at the same time!

Welcome to America, ******** class="clear">

rofl LMFAO!

but seriously wtf do you have against hippies? hippies are the voice of reason fighting tyrants and corporate greed....
The voice of reason is less reasonable when constantly blazed.

This.

It's one thing to "fight the power". It's another thing ENTIRELY to sit around making ridiculous observations, like it's philosophical s**t.

"Whoa maaaan, I think like...the only reason we die....is because we accept it...as an inevitability...."

Quote:
Quote:
...and speaking of greed, i've just come from the ed (mistake much? lol) and a thread about oversized clothing has really got my dander up. What the ******** is wrong with fat people? i'm not talking about the minority of obese people who are that way because of medical whatevers, i'm talking about the millions of obese people who are just ******** greedy!

fat people need to eat less and move around more, they also need to stop ******** whining and lying to themselves that they can't help it. lazy gluttons.

And the ******** clothing companies need to stop catering to the fat ********.

Not a good idea, Fres.

I mean, do YOU want to see those chubby man-tits and bellies that perfectly hide their dicks, WITHOUT shirts on?

Quote:
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find pants in 32x34? ******** hell, that's not even a hard number to believe. I can find 36x34, 32x32, but NEVER 32x34.

Really? That's.......odd.

And, back to my point about modding the Statue of Liberty. ******** those robes! America's Liberty shops at Hollister! Or Victoria's Secret....we'll vote on that one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 pm
yes, back to your modding of the statue of liberty (which btw, shows that you guys as a nation don't even have enough originality to come up with an original icon) victoria's secret over a gun...

i mean come on boys and their toys i think all gun romancers are compensating for something...  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:06 pm
village midget
yes, back to your modding of the statue of liberty (which btw, shows that you guys as a nation don't even have enough originality to come up with an original icon) victoria's secret over a gun...

i mean come on boys and their toys i think all gun romancers are compensating for something...

You think wrong.

Most "gun romancers" are only out to protect themselves, and those they care about. You can't do that with whatever you think they're compensating for, can you?

And no, Americans don't create "original" things, particularly often. We simply improve what everyone else comes up with.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:08 am
black_wing_angel

You think wrong.

Most "gun romancers" are only out to protect themselves, and those they care about. You can't do that with whatever you think they're compensating for, can you?

i call bullshit. (been waiting to say that phrase to you... lol!)

come on, what the ******** do you need to protect yourself from with a gun in this day and age cowboy? it's just some super testosterone driven fantasy that American men have...

blackwing
And no, Americans don't create "original" things, particularly often. We simply improve what everyone else comes up with.

you mean as a nation you are not capable of original thought (maybe that's why you guys cling to your declaration of independance so fiercely) the "improvement" is debateable...most of the time it's tasteless and crass, i give you... walt disney, who have despicably altered nearly every fairy tail they got their hands on to make it sugary sweet and stupid enough for the American audience. and then there's the re-make of paris in vegas which is two thirds scale and neon how classy...mmmm...  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:35 am
village midget
black_wing_angel

You think wrong.

come on, what the ******** do you need to protect yourself from with a gun in this day and age cowboy? it's just some super testosterone driven fantasy that American men have...

The gang banger who could easily kick my a** in a fist fight, who thinks that the contents of my wallet, should belong to him.

Or anyone else who'd dare threaten my life.

Oh, and uh...VTech could've been a lot less bloody, if some of the GOOD guys had guns, too, and not just the psycho.

Quote:
blackwing

you mean as a nation you are not capable of original thought (maybe that's why you guys cling to your declaration of independance so fiercely)

We've had our share of original thoughts. You know that wonderful energy source that lets you use your computer? What do they call it? Electricity? Yeah, that was an American accomplishment.

Oh, and the "production line" which revolutionized the concept of production, was American born.

The concept of "hiding" in a war battle, as opposed to marching in straight lines while wearing bright colors, was our idea.

Mortal Kombat was born in Chicago, Ill. I do believe.

Hell, PEANUT BUTTER was born on American soil.

The man who invented the wheel, was probably an American, too 3nodding

Quote:
the "improvement" is debateable...most of the time it's tasteless and crass, i give you... walt disney, who have despicably altered nearly every fairy tail they got their hands on to make it sugary sweet and stupid enough for the American audience. and then there's the re-make of paris in vegas which is two thirds scale and neon how classy...mmmm...
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:39 am
black_wing_angel
Quote:
blackwing

you mean as a nation you are not capable of original thought (maybe that's why you guys cling to your declaration of independance so fiercely)

We've had our share of original thoughts. You know that wonderful energy source that lets you use your computer? What do they call it? Electricity? Yeah, that was an American accomplishment.
Electricity was first studied in England, and was largely studied by foreigners. Alessandro Volta, inventor the battery and namesake of the 'volt', was Italian. Michael Faraday, remembered for the Faraday cage, the Farad (a unit of capacitance), and the electric motor, was a Brit. Even Tesla was Serbian.

IIRC, Edison created the SECOND light bulb, and the poor schmuck who made the first is entirely unremembered. The roots of electricity as a scientific oddity go back to the Egyptians getting zapped by electric eels. Though to be honest, you can't say anyone "invented" a natural phenomenon.

Quote:
Oh, and the "production line" which revolutionized the concept of production, was American born.
Nope, that was invented by the Chinese before the birth of Christ. Even Ford stole the idea from Armour &Co. meatpacking, who used a 'disassembly line' to hack apart cattle.

Quote:
The concept of "hiding" in a war battle, as opposed to marching in straight lines while wearing bright colors, was our idea.

User Image

Credit where credit is due, ******** white devil.

Quote:
Mortal Kombat was born in Chicago, Ill. I do believe.
The idea was a response to Street Fighter, by Capcom. Created in Japan

Quote:
Hell, PEANUT BUTTER was born on American soil.
The original patent is held by Marcellus Gilmore Edson, a Québécois.

Quote:
....Damn. Got me.

Quote:
Quote:
the "improvement" is debateable...most of the time it's tasteless and crass, i give you... walt disney, who have despicably altered nearly every fairy tail they got their hands on to make it sugary sweet and stupid enough for the American audience. and then there's the re-make of paris in vegas which is two thirds scale and neon how classy...mmmm...
Disney was a ******** Nazi sympathizer and a raging anti-semitic. There's records on file that Disney donated generously to Hitler. Also, he ******** ruined the hunting industry with Bambi.

Oh yeah, you forgot Euro-Disney. Europeans don't have to cross the pond for sugary-sweet Nazi goodness.  

Fresnel

Citizen

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:03 am
village midget
maybe you are shopping in the wrong shops, stay out of anywhere displaying garments with elasticated waistbands in the window (i am surprised nobody came to argue over the anti-fat- rant)
Wal-mart? Target? Gov't surplus? It's ******** tough to find something comfortable in 32x34

Quote:
and as for hippies, if smoking dope makes silly ideas sound brilliant i cite; solar power, wind turbines, not eating animals, being nice to each other wtf is wrong with that? ...and to be frank it's clear that you and blackwing must be smoking loads of it/drinking the hind legs off a donkey. smart ideas about guns - come on guys! O RLY!
Solar power is bullshit, CSP is where it's at. Wind turbines only work if they're hooked up to the grid, and you'd be amazed at how many aren't. Only pussies and people with serious medical problems don't eat meat. Red meat is a man's food. Besides, only one or two of these are HIPPIE ideas, the rest are yuppie ideas. LEARN THE ******** DIFFERENCE, GOD.

Quote:
gun toting men are the paradigm of new millenium neanderthals. it's not big and it's not clever.
Actually, gun-toting men would be the homo sapiens of the same era, because we use tools which are available to us. The neanderthals didn't, and WE KILLED EVERY ******** ONE OF THEM.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:42 am
black_wing_angel
village midget
black_wing_angel

You think wrong.

The gang banger who could easily kick my a** in a fist fight, who thinks that the contents of my wallet, should belong to him.

wait a minute, i've heard a lot of this stuff before...i lived in south africa for a few years and there is a hell of a lot of this attitude floating around in white suburbs where nothing happens, the gangsters are 60 km south, about 1% of those guys had actually ever seen a real live gangster, you better not be doing the same thing? i mean how likely is it that someone is going to threaten your life, be honest...you just love the guns they are toys for grown ups and make small men feel like real men...

imaginary fear can be real frightening to live with...if you're a sissy...

blackwing
Oh, and uh...VTech could've been a lot less bloody, if some of the GOOD guys had guns, too, and not just the psycho.

er.....what? razz that kid does look menacing i grant you, but i think you could take him...

blackwing

SOURCE! ( rofl )  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:54 am
Fresnel

blackwing

User Image

Credit where credit is due, ******** white devil.

ahem...how far back do you want to take this?

User Image

....hahaha....white devil...lmao...  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:56 am
village midget
black_wing_angel
village midget
black_wing_angel

You think wrong.

wait a minute, i've heard a lot of this stuff before...i lived in south africa for a few years and there is a hell of a lot of this attitude floating around in white suburbs where nothing happens, the gangsters are 60 km south, about 1% of those guys had actually ever seen a real live gangster, you better not be doing the same thing? i mean how likely is it that someone is going to threaten your life, be honest...you just love the guns they are toys for grown ups and make small men feel like real men...

imaginary fear can be real frightening to live with...if you're a sissy...

blackwing

er.....what? razz that kid does look menacing i grant you, but i think you could take him...

blackwing

SOURCE! ( rofl )
South Africa is a terrible model for anything except how even white colonization can't reform those dirty niggers. Darfur may have their genocide, but South Africa is a hellhole too. You know the number of cops that are killed in one year in South Africa by their own partners is greater than the number of cops that have been killed in Australia for any reason since Australia broke off from Britain? Rapes occur at a rate of MORE than one per minute, armed robbery and hijackings in the hundreds per week. More cops commit suicide in South Africa than anywhere else in the world. More people are murdered in South Africa than Iraq. The place is a ******** hellhole. It's a BEAUTIFUL ******** hellhole, I'll give it that, but it's a ******** hellhole.  

Fresnel

Citizen

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:11 am
fresnel
Besides, only one or two of these are HIPPIE ideas, the rest are yuppie ideas. LEARN THE ******** DIFFERENCE, GOD.

User Image

both of them suck, but i reckon there's an overlap...

fresnel
Actually, gun-toting men would be the homo sapiens of the same era, because we use tools which are available to us. The neanderthals didn't, and WE KILLED EVERY ******** ONE OF THEM.

your are wrong

i had more damming evidence for this but it involved a discovery about red hair.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:23 am
Fresnel

South Africa is a terrible model for anything except how even white colonization can't reform those dirty n***rs.
GASP tell me you didn't say that out loud...
fresnel
Darfur may have their genocide, but South Africa is a hellhole too. You know the number of cops that are killed in one year in South Africa by their own partners is greater than the number of cops that have been killed in Australia for any reason since Australia broke off from Britain? Rapes occur at a rate of MORE than one per minute, armed robbery and hijackings in the hundreds per week. More cops commit suicide in South Africa than anywhere else in the world. More people are murdered in South Africa than Iraq. The place is a ******** hellhole. It's a BEAUTIFUL ******** hellhole, I'll give it that, but it's a ******** hellhole.

where on earth are you getting these figures from? the government made it illegal to publish crime statistics in SA years ago...you may draw your own conclusions as to why...and i am not debating that it has a phenominal crime rate, but if you live in a nice wealthy suburb far away from the townships and the city centres then your risk is lowered dramatically. housewives in these neighbourhoods are drawn to the drama and soap opera glamour of it all and go around spreading hysterical rumours...

...much like the US government with their whole fear the terrorist strategy...except their isn't any purpose for the housewives other than attention seeking, and it lets their hubbies continue living in fantasy frontiersman land polishing their guns on a sunday afternoon...  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:28 am
village midget
fresnel
Besides, only one or two of these are HIPPIE ideas, the rest are yuppie ideas. LEARN THE ******** DIFFERENCE, GOD.

User Image

both of them suck, but i reckon there's an overlap...

fresnel
Quote:

your are wrong

i had more damming evidence for this but it involved a discovery about red hair.....
The evidence still stands. The homo sapiens killed every ******** one of them. You think those without guns stand a snowball's chance in hell of killing those of us with guns?  
Blabber

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff