Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:23 pm
" Rations. And then that's all." " Explain this purity?'  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:29 pm
"I'm not sure myself. I think it has something to do with your motives or something. You aren't supposed to use the sword for selfish purposes or anything like that." He said, passing some food rations over the counter.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:35 pm
" Oh well that'll work fine. Only kill monsters and all is well. Thank you for your good."
She took off her old bow and sword and replaced them with her new ones
" Put those in your bin they needs some fixing up." She turned to leave  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm
"Don't you go and die, 'kay?" He called after her. "It'd be a real shame for someone of your calibur to meet their end here!"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:53 pm
She chuckled
" Well If I die who would supply you with so much gold?" che chuckled and walked out
" Hmm where to now Mutaku?  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:20 pm
Seraph walked down the path holding his sword tight, he didn't trust new areas, he looked at a shop in intrest, his bow was on his back, his sword at his waist. He approched the shop.

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2400000/Possibly-The-Wreckager-fable-2462997-700-494.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fable longbow/Cade_Laidon/ElvenLongBow.jpg  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Rust swept his gaze across this new customer. His eyes indicated mixed emotion. "Ah...welcome to The Hawk's Nest. You browsing, or is there something specific you're looking for?"

As if to answer her question, Raja suddenly came across a young cat with golden fur. At least, it would be gold were it not matted with dirt and filth. She seemed to be clothed in rags that did little more than preserve her decency. She looked up at Raja wil big, watery eyes. "You...you're an adventurer, right? Do you have anything to eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:34 pm
Mutaku peered from behind her.
" Of course we do." They said simultaneously.
" Should get you cleaned up first though."
She offer the young one her hand  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Seraph ignored the Shop keeper, he stayed quiet when his aura seeing colored eyes saw an innocents that he had seen several times before, ussual from homeless people, he spotted the cat and walked over, he bent down to her hieght "Hello Miss, a begger are you?" he asked "Come with me to the shop over there, I will buy you some food ok?" Seraph had a natural thing for helping people, something he loved to do, it brought him great joy, he also noticed the other person "Oh, hello" he smiled kindly to her, still ready for an attack if it happened, infact currently he had to much of most stuff in his pack, if he didn't eat it soon it would go bad  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:37 pm
" I ill take it from here thank you very much." She looked over the new fur  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:39 pm
The girl looked slightly puzzled, looking from Raja, to Seraph, then back again. "Umm...t-thank you." She smiled. "Sorry I'm so dirty...I don't really have any place to bathe." After a moment's indecision, she took both of their hands.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:41 pm
Seraph helped her up with Raja "Well, I offer my help to those in need, and this one also because I have lots of extra food that is about to go bad..kinda in need to get rid of it" Seraph looked at the other fur that was also helping, his eyes where almost pulsing as he looked at her, they had a tie dye of beauty,he looked suprised "As for dirt, bleh, who cares"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:45 pm
She smiled broadly. "Thanks, mister!" She looked to Raja. "You too." She paused briefly, then spoke again. "Actually, the food isn't all for me. Some of it's for my sister. She's really sick. I can't afford to buy her medicine, but I'm hoping that she'll get better if I give her lots of food."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:49 pm
"Well, I will gladly contribute" Seraph said as he took his pack off "Food alone wont help, and I can help you buy the medicine"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:55 pm
She beamed with excitement. "You can help? Really? I'm not quite sure what's wrong with her...doctor said it was "Petfrying," or something like that. Do you have a medicine for that?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff