Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
dating and Islam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:10 am
no u cant look at the person, u can just look at your wife 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:10 am
OMG divineseraph, didnt you anything bout Islam? Are you a muslim or non-muslim? sweatdrop  

The_Fanis

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:10 am
The_Pathan

Why not? And what happens if you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:13 am
_rainarai_
The_Pathan

Cause if u look at a girl u wanto do haram stuff.

U must also only talk to relative boys. if you are girl.  

The_Pathan
Captain

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:37 am
The_Pathan
_rainarai_
The_Pathan

Cause if u look at a girl u wanto do haram stuff.

U must also only talk to relative boys. if you are girl.

Right right....cause everybody, are thinking haram stuff when they look at a person...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:31 am
There is alot of reasons.

but to gaze at someone u can "fall in love" but that's not allowed if you are not married. Do u get what i mean?  

The_Pathan
Captain

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 pm
The_Pathan
There is alot of reasons.

but to gaze at someone u can "fall in love" but that's not allowed if you are not married. Do u get what i mean?
Then why not just blindfold everyone?
Then no one can see each other and get tempted.

Or better yet, everyone should become blind in case the cover slips off and it will prevent temptations from Shayatan. confused

If just "gazing" "seeing" people can cause you to "fall in love", then surely gouging everyone's eyes out would be the best solution. =/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:29 am
lol, yes why do u think that in real muslim countrys like Afghanistan, the men look down at the ground when there are womens.

And why u think that schools and stuff, is seperated?

Making u blind is not the reason. Cause it's important to use eyes. Example when u read qur'an. And do all kinda stuff, it's important. That's why we got them.

And yes u do fall in love ore wanna do "stuff" when u look someone at the eyes somethimes.

(ohh i forgot to make a smiley mrgreen )  

The_Pathan
Captain

Muslim_4_Ever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 am
i don't wear hijab, and i do look at boys. but why is that a problem ?????????????????? i mean everyone does  
Talented Azz generated a random number between 1 and 999 ... 247!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 am
wow. Long discussion. My opinion to all of this:
I dont think its right because Allah wants you to have the best times with the one your truly love and that would be your wife/husband. Say (to all the girls out here) when you get married you find out your husband had other girls he kissed or hugged tightly or had a wet dream about...how would you feel? Same goes for guys, think of your wife talking to on the phone with a guy she went out with a while back and probably said the same lovey dovey things to you that she said to him. You don't feel too lucky now do you?

I think that's exactly what Allah was trying to protect us from. The hurt and the pain that we might go through if our lover found out we had someone else. To kiss and hug someone you love for the first time is something that you want to cherrish. And it should be with someone you want to be with for a looooooooooooooooooong time.

I think that being friends with the opposite sex is fine as long as you dont go too into it as in hugging or holding hands or both being in the same room all alone for that matter (unless married). A guy has a totally different perspective of what all those mean than a girl does. Most girls think innocent. Most guys think dirty. It's nature and can't be helped.

So that's my opinion on all of this and thats what i live by. I'm a hijabi and i'm strict with my religion but i also know how to have fun and totally be normal. I talk to guys yeah but if one of them try's to hug, i dont. I refuse. It's that simple. A simple wave of your hand is enough of a seeya later/tomorrow. There's no need to hug so that you guys can see e/o tomorrow. confused That's just unnecessary...if you really need a hug, go hug your whole family or your pet or something. I'm sure they have more love to give to you. xD
EDIT; even when i wasn't a hijabi i lived by that same rule. ^^

I'm done. rofl
C'monn random number~ whee  

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:05 pm
I agree xd

But if your married you shoulden't be having close friends of the opposide gender.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:28 pm
The_Pathan
lol, yes why do u think that in real muslim countrys like Afghanistan, the men look down at the ground when there are womens.

And why u think that schools and stuff, is seperated?

Because someone got it into people's heads that women are the embodiment of sexual temptation and looking at them will cause you to lust and fornicate. =/

The_Pathan
Making u blind is not the reason. Cause it's important to use eyes. Example when u read qur'an. And do all kichrome://myqna/skin/tekformat3.gifnda stuff, it's important. That's why we got them.
I was using sarcasm, since so many Muslims are a**l about having genders separated and not looking at people of the opposite sex. And with all this isolation based by gender, I wouldn't be surprised if a fair number of men and women in Islam were secretly gay.

Not like I mind too much. I go after men, not women.

The_Pathan
And yes u do fall in love ore wanna do "stuff" when u look someone at the eyes somethimes.

sometimes=/= all the time.

Tried dating a girl, everyone said she was pretty and I looked her in the eye all the time. Never wanted to do "naughty" stuff to her.

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 pm
The_Pathan
I agree xd

But if your married you shoulden't be having close friends of the opposide gender.

I think it's ok to have guy friends after married but as long as your husband/wife knows them and your not alone with them without your husband/wife.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:24 am
well i don't. I don't see my mom talking to other mens stare

And Jibril...

1. Yes that is right, maybe your gay. Soo you don't know. But i do.

2. Huh? Gays are the ones who are always together with girls rofl rofl What u talking about? I don't even talk to girls, im not gay. it has to do with something else lol

Afghansitan is gay-less, cause they follow the rules.

3. You are gay, that's why.

And i don't think it has that much to do with pretty. it just comes. And yes it is rare for some people. soo it happends somethimes. very rarely. but it still happends. ok?

there is serveral reasons.

When u look at a pretty girl then u wish she was yours maybe. and thats the problem. thats why u must only look at your wife.

Use your logic. there is always reasons for what Allah does.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Harrotz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 am
Talking to your relative can also cause... incest. Or to your cousin. To your aunt. Or maybe to your mom.

But still, my school is an Islamic school. Everyone are Muslims in the school I went to. And we have mix boys and girls. I don't see a problem having schools with boys and girls in it.

IMO.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces