Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
How can Allah just forgive without doing anything about sin? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 am
Well, I think that it is for every good deed you wash out one hundred bad deeds. That, and Allah is the most merciful beings. Repenting your sins is a good deed. Like taking the first step on a road to recovery.

So why does God forgive our sins? Because man is mortal and makes mistakes, we were created that way or evolved that way, not really sure anymore. If God didn't want us this way, I don't think we would really be here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 am
ya, i heard that even the prophet made sins.  

The_Pathan
Captain

fancy hossasm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm
The_Pathan
Hesham akhi. A religion is not a good religion when it shows beauty by talking bad about other religions. Alright?

The pope ask god for forgiveness, isn't that simple??? U should respect catholicsm and not make fun of their believe.

First of all , Christian go to pope so he ask from god to forgive for that Christian , and that's the same thing people who were worshiping statues doing that they get these statues to be a way to god and Allah said no , you want to be forgiven I will forgive for you anytime and anywhere with no need of a sheikh or anything .
Christians go to priests and priests go to popes , that's instead of going through to god .
And as he asked us a question I am allowed to ask him .  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:23 am
There are diffrent types of christians. in Denmark they don't do that, they are protestants mostly.

They get help from priest so that god can forgive them.  

The_Pathan
Captain

II Zeina II

Interstellar Genius

20,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:57 pm
Mysterious_Angel OwO
asalam alykuum, smile
about muslims i can tell cuz am mulim,
when any muslim human does wrong thing that allah hates ,his family or friend well tell him/her to stop it cuz its wrong and god will give him/her sins every time they do it {by the angels},and it will be removed by stoping that thing and praying to allah and making du'ua and allah is the Most Merciful .And the most important is never return to that thing again 3nodding

May Allah Bless You !!! biggrin

i agree cuz i know its right cuz im muslim too
xoxo  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out