Looking for a mistress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:28 pm
Yeah, very hobbit looking. *snerks*

Anyway, I am not sure this guild is the best place to look for a master/mistress.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:06 pm
Well, love knows no borders.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:28 pm
I guess I was mistaken. I thought being furry meant all you wanted to do was rp online or dress up in a fursuit and find a furry mate.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:53 pm
icywind1980
I guess I was mistaken. I thought being furry meant all you wanted to do was rp online or dress up in a fursuit and find a furry mate.

I cannot tell if you are being serious, or ironic.

Selene Aries

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:59 pm
Diana Aries
icywind1980

I cannot tell if you are being serious, or ironic.

No, I was being quite serious.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:06 pm
icywind1980

Way off then. xd Those are certainly common to find, but are not everyone's goals, major or minor.

Selene Aries

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:10 pm
Diana Aries
icywind1980

Way off then. xd Those are certainly common to find, but are not everyone's goals, major or minor.

What are the goals then?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:12 pm
icywind1980

What are the goals then?

That differs from person to person, but all the same normal goals and wishes of everyone living on this rock.

Selene Aries

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:16 pm
Diana Aries
icywind1980

What are the goals then?

That differs from person to person, but all the same normal goals and wishes of everyone living on this rock.

I might be a cynic but I usually feel everyone's goals are: eat, don't die, screw someone else to get by, have sex as often as possible, eat more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:18 pm
icywind1980

I might be a cynic but I usually feel everyone's goals are: eat, don't die, screw someone else to get by, have sex as often as possible, eat more.

That is just instinct. xd Would be the goals of, even if subconscious, of most living organisms.

Selene Aries

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:20 pm
Diana Aries
icywind1980

That is just instinct. xd Would be the goals of, even if subconscious, of most living organisms.

Well it takes conscious reason to have goals. What would the goal of pretending to be an animal be?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:28 pm
icywind1980

Well it takes conscious reason to have goals. What would the goal of pretending to be an animal be?

Humans are animals, hon. However, I assume you mean pretending to be another species. Ultimate the goal of any roleplay is to act out a fantasy. Is no different than any other fandom when a person pretends to be part of a universe say like Star Trek, Star Wars, Dungeon and Dragons, and so on and so forth.

Sometimes people just like to toss out reality for a moment and pretend they are living another life. The only real issue is when people start to blur the lines of fantasy and reality. Such as those that believe they actually are another animal.

Selene Aries

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Diana Aries
icywind1980

Humans are animals, hon. However, I assume you mean pretending to be another species. Ultimate the goal of any roleplay is to act out a fantasy. Is no different than any other fandom when a person pretends to be part of a universe say like Star Trek, Star Wars, Dungeon and Dragons, and so on and so forth.

Sometimes people just like to toss out reality for a moment and pretend they are living another life. The only real issue is when people start to blur the lines of fantasy and reality. Such as those that believe they actually are another animal.

I'm an animal for sure (/end lame humor). I just meant I can see the appeal of pretending to be an anthromorph of some sort, but actually pretending to be another species is a little bit beyond me. Other species cannot think or reason like we do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:46 pm
icywind1980

I'm an animal for sure (/end lame humor). I just meant I can see the appeal of pretending to be an anthromorph of some sort, but actually pretending to be another species is a little bit beyond me. Other species cannot think or reason like we do.

And I do not think I have ever mate anyone that takes the RP to that extreme that they act like a complete beast, there are usually some anthropomorphic traits present.

Selene Aries

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:51 pm
Diana Aries
icywind1980

And I do not think I have ever mate anyone that takes the RP to that extreme that they act like a complete beast, there are usually some anthropomorphic traits present.

Oh okay. Just realized we kinda hijacked the thread. Sorry to the original poster!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff