Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Who Would You Kill? 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:08 pm
ravemaster47
must kill the creator of sonic the hedgehog... the series is dead to me now. werewolves, swords? phail.....and let's not forget shadow the hedgehog...

Now this is one I have waited for for a very long time. I'm glad someone else out there had acknowledged the death of Sonic.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:02 pm
Let's not forget the following two people:

#1) That girl in Pokemon Stadium 2 who did the item trades with you.

Her: Hey, I just got a Charizard Doll. Oh, and you got a Minty Berry. Too bad.
Me: V_V

#2) That girl in Snowpoint City in Pokemon D/P/Pl who traded you a Haunter holding an Everstone.

Her: Did your Haunter evolve? Too bad, I gave it an Everstone!
Me: I'll keel yea!  

pathetic_negi_magician

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:09 pm
Viewtiful Joe.... I hated the person with such a passion I bought 10 copies of his game just to practice shooting at.

Mario and Luigi, what the hell is up with the Mustaches?

The Rival from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I ******** swear that a*****e doesn't know how to shut up. "I'm fining you 5 million if you're late!" shut up already, I'll get there when I get there!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:11 pm
-2 Z Zelly
Viewtiful Joe.... I hated the person with such a passion I bought 10 copies of his game just to practice shooting at.

The Rival from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I ******** swear that a*****e doesn't know how to shut up. "I'm fining you 5 million if you're late!" shut up already, I'll get there when I get there!

Mustaches are sexy.

Dreaming of the Day

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:11 pm
ravemaster47
must kill the creator of sonic the hedgehog... the series is dead to me now. werewolves, swords? phail.....and let's not forget shadow the hedgehog...

gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:17 pm
Dreaming of the Day
-2 Z Zelly

Mustaches are sexy.

So is Rachael Leigh Cook.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Dreaming of the Day

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 pm
pathetic_negi_magician
Dreaming of the Day
-2 Z Zelly

Mustaches are sexy.

Im not into girls sadly...Tr0n714 is a sexy beast though 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:35 am
Dreaming of the Day
pathetic_negi_magician
Dreaming of the Day
-2 Z Zelly

Mustaches are sexy.

Im not into girls sadly...Tr0n714 is a sexy beast though 3nodding

Thank you love heart
but how do you not like Viewtiful Joe?!?! I found it to be a fun game and one of my favorites for the Gamecube? I would love capcom to put this game in Hi Def graphics and release it onto Live or to the 360 console  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:47 am
Okay, I think I know someone who I hate more than Sonic: TAILS! I don't know what it is about his voice, but he sounds like a ten year old girl, and he drives me crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:58 pm
I would kill all of the people that had any thing to do with Fuzion Frenzy 2. I almost killed my self after playing that game I mean the first one sucked why make a sequel.  

KingDork312

6,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:01 pm
why play the sequel if the 1st was terrible XD? just curious  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items