Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:05 pm
(sorry I haven't been on for a while I lost the net)

*Ryssa sighs as she walks through the forest that was her home.She was called upon by some elves.She shakes her head.*"Tis war is dangerous.I pray that it wont enter the forest.And yet I feel the pain from all nature.Heaven help us all."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:10 pm
Iseck woke up 12 hours later, it was thirty spins till midnight,and she stepped out of the tavern and went to the gardens to meet the apparent mercenary.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm
Renold walked through teh gardens, teh cloak drawn close around him. He looked as though he were jsut a shadow, and was ignored. He flet close for his dagger and closed his hand around the hilt. Krasinw ould pay for what he had done. Just hen he saw a small little gnome approaching him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 am
(Oh, look. It's this RP again.)

After several hours of flying, Syromoc saw the city of Haslyn, and guided Engrath down into the center plaza. He dismounted and signaled for Engrath to take to the sky. He was almost immediately met by a soldier wearing the Empire's emblem. "Sir, forgive us for not keeping these people in line." Syromoc only smiled at the guard, "Now why do you need forgiveness? You've given me a job worth doing. Lead the way." The soldier nodded his head, the lead Syromoc to the poor district of town. "Are your men unable to handle a few peasants armed with only kitchen knives?" The soldier stuttered, "N-no sir. We just thought that you might want to start here. The noble district are mu-much better equipped than these people." Syromoc gave a sigh, then called out, "Rebels of Haslyn! If you resist the Empire any longer, this district will be purged."  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:39 am
"It's midnight, and I'm here for my work." Iseck said to the shadows, and saw somthing move, "What is your name? I like to know theese things, and please what will I bedoing for you? shall I be a personal mercenary?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:24 pm
Renold shook his head. "No Iseck. I have other work for you to do." he said. He pulled a small map form his puch and handed it to teh gnome. "My name is Renold. I have been working with teh resistance on all fronts as of now. Your job to me though is of great importance." he said, dropping the cloaks hood. "The stone giants are rampaging the countryside under the banner of Krasin. You are going inot the forest and seeking out Grom. He'll provide more info." The assasin pulled up the hood again and moved towards teh wall. "Careful Iseck the gnome, Krasin doesnt like anyone whom associates himself with the rebels."

Mra'ture walked the through teh forest. The dragon saw the pain of the land, and cursed the gods. He turned his head slighty and spoke through teh woods. "Elf, come here. Do not be afraid of me."  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:57 pm
Iseck frowned, "Grom?" she said to herself, "Well, that'll be fun." she stepped away with light feet, she heard a russtle of nearby foot steps on leaves, "Huh? I'm not drunk enough to fight!" she went through a small bush and saw a boy holdin a ring with a pair of tongs. The ring as far away from himself as posible, as if it were red hot. Iseck didn't see heat or a magik on the ring that made it hot. she attacked the boy and grabbed the ring, clenching it in her right hand. Suddenly the boy changed from a boy to an old man. "THank you for lifting my curse but sadly you have the curse now, you may not tell a LIE!!!!!!"
and so Iseck from then on, could not tell a lie.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:08 am
Ryssa blinks then walks towards the dragon. Once before it she bowwed slightly,"I fear you not, those of land and sky of natures are my friends..I serve the goods but this....this is too much"She looks about.There was pain in her eyes.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:14 pm
Mra'ture nodded his understanding to teh elf. "The gods have thier disputes, but yes, this is to much. The Dragon Aspects," he started and frowned. "They tear this land apart, and i cant help it. We can only hope King Nefario can calm his brothers and sisters..."

Renold inspected the armor. "This shadow leather, it will last?" he asked the merchant.
"Yes sir. Best teh rebels have." he tried pulling it, but nothing happened. "Once we have the golems down, Krasin will be an easy target."
Renold scolded the merchant. "No, not until we cna get his best soldier under control."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 pm
"As do I. If this goes on the elves will die and I will be but the first "  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 pm
The green drake shook his head. "No, you will not. Although teh gods and thier disputes may be of concern, we can prolong the life of all by destroy natures enemy." Mra'ture spoke with hatred in his voice. "The dark elves and Krasin must be brought under control." he said. He pointed one of his massive claws to teh west of the spot tehy stood. "There is a hut were Renold the assasin lives. Help him with the empire, and he with teh evil ones who destroy our home."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 am
Ryssa looks then blinks,"I haven't left my forest in a very long time. Why do you ask this of me great dragon?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:01 pm
An arrow whizzed by Syromoc's head, stating the people's response. "Very well, then," Syromoc raised his arm, signaling Engrath, who crashed down in front of him. "Engrath. Feed." The Wyvern let out a roar, then tore though a few buildings on the right, leaving the rebels out in the open. Syromoc turned, putting the screams and death behind him. "Now. Show me where these nobles be hiding." "Yes sir. Follow me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:23 pm
Iseck, now apperently cursed, walked a bit and heard yelling, screaming and aall sorts of comotion, she ignored it and kept walking. leaving the town, into a forest. It was called "AForrest" Iseck thought because mapmakers werent that inventive when naming things. and she walked asking people about a Man named Grom, all ran and screamed when the name was uttered.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 pm
*Ryssa didn't know if she should or shouldn't do as the dragon asked.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff