Reply Fallout 3
OH SHI7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Luv-Nukes-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 pm
well one time in broken steel i had to get the tesla coil i was in the room right next to it,you know the one you have to activate the electrical switch. and i went to go grab it then i died.....but i was okay thats cool because i saved right out the door and i has 130 stimpaks. so i went to that load and i opened the door i i ran into an invisible door...i was like faaaaawwwwkkkkkk!. i kept on loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading.....and i finally got the idea of turning my xbox off and on. once i did that i got thru the door.

ps. i smacked my self in the face 12 times afterwards  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:06 pm
No stims not food no water, in the Deathclaw Sanctuary  

KaiserSoul

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 pm
KaiserSoul

That wasn't very smart lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:11 pm
this was pretty early in the game but i went to the doctors office in megaton and i didnt see anyone so i decided to steal some stuff. i checked what looked like a bed room an the doctor wasnt there. so i took a bag of chips and a beer. bad idea the doctor came running at me with a knife. i panicked and left. i came out side everone was shooting at me... i died. even worse when i respawned i was just out side the doctors office and i got shot down and got killed again. my last manual save was an hour ago.. so i decided ******** this i ran to the giant bomb set the charger and ran my a** to tennpennytower.  

dinosaurman

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:18 pm
KaiserSoul

The dart gun + letting the Enclave suicide invade the area first = No need for Stim packs mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 am
Evergreen Mills, i love that place, its obviously that u got The Terrible Shotgun??? thats one of my favorite weapons in Fallout 3, well thhis day i have like 10 or 15 HP and i was going to my Tempenny Suite and out of nowhere a giant fly(i dont know the name) almost kills me, that thing almost kiled me and then after like 14 steps i killed it lol, i had 3 points remainig of my HP, and it was going to be a bad time if u get killed by a fly... ahhaahaha  

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

neo_cros

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 am
i fell of one of the bridges and i survived with only 4 HP >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 am
My oh shi7 moment was when I was roaming through the wasteland with 30 hp and all of a sudden I see to red dots on my radar .___. it was a armed behemoth and a deathclaw heading straight for me :[ and i couldnt fast travel gonk gonk  

O-ORan-ChanO-O

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:20 am
The first file i ever had when i had no idea what to do, and i got to the GNR behemoth, i went somewhere else when it actually spawned so i never got to fight it. i never even knew it was there. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 pm
Mournful Maniac
The first file i ever had when i had no idea what to do, and i got to the GNR behemoth, i went somewhere else when it actually spawned so i never got to fight it. i never even knew it was there. D:

Heh, the first time I went through that, my volume was off because it was about 3:00 AM. I turned around in time to see it practically knock out all of Lyons' pride in one swipe.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:45 pm
The first time I fought a behemoth was in the GNR plaza, and I took out a missile launcher (Didn't know about the fat man) and shot it twice. I was all "WTF IS THAT CRAZY ASSED THING DOIN?" It hit me once and my arm flew off...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 pm
First time I saw it I hid behind the pole and watched the BOS get smacked around like flies, once I got it's attention I made sure I stayed on the other side of the pole from it....  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:24 pm
Shot Fawkes with the M.I.R.V. then got jumped by a deathclaw couple.
lovely...I had to reload, btw...and switch weapons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:35 am
lol i had fun reading ''oh shi7''
i see im not the only idiot one XDDDD  

shady loves fallout 3

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:02 am
robthedude
Mournful Maniac

Heh, the first time I went through that, my volume was off because it was about 3:00 AM. I turned around in time to see it practically knock out all of Lyons' pride in one swipe.

The second file i made where i started off with more knowledge of the game, i had a combat shotgun but was stupid enough to go next to it and use VATS with a bunch of shots, i underestimated it and went at it with less than half health, it killed me in 2 swings while i couldn't move from being in VATS  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff