Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Bethesda is officially stupid. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:44 am
If I made a my little pony ranch expansion for halo 3 and called it a change of scenery does that make it a good idea?

Also, the brink trailer was so vague it could feasibly be a puzzle game, lol. Unless there's more info out than the one trailer I saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:11 am
nitnit
If I made a my little pony ranch expansion for halo 3 and called it a change of scenery does that make it a good idea?

Also, the brink trailer was so vague it could feasibly be a puzzle game, lol. Unless there's more info out than the one trailer I saw.

I would applaud your creativity for making such an expansion, and I wouldn't call it a bad idea, simply because someone somewhere would enjoy, if not just for the sheer comedy of killing your friends and random people on Live in the vicinity of a My Little Pony.  

Haratio TaFotter

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:15 am
Ok, I give up. Enjoy your swamp with hillbillies and double barrel shotgun that is more powerful than a tesla cannon. Hopefully obsidian decides to not follow bethesda's example..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:01 pm
BUT BEFORE I GIVE UP

Just wanted to point one more thing out. The enemies in this DLC for players level 18+, and are harder than the ones in Broken Steel. That's right guys, overall wearing shotgun toting hillbillies > highly trained soldiers wearing advanced armor wielding cutting edge plasma guns.  

nitnit
Captain

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm
Lol xD , dont give up nitnit! You can probably stump us on something. And besides, your buying the DLC, arent you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:16 pm
Well, I believe I did just stump you with Bethesda's incredible logic of Swamp Hillbillies > Highly trained soldiers armed with bleeding edge technology. Also, apparently there are going to be some insanely powerful melee weapons, like the incredible Axe and Shovel. That's right, forget about Autoaxes, regular axes are waaaay better. And Guass Rifles/Plasma Rifles/Tesla Cannons? Nothing, the Double Barrel Shotgun has got them all beat. Then again, we're talking about the same people who think that if you make a scorpion albino, it becomes much more powerful. Really? Last time I checked, when something is albino it's at a disadvantage since it can't be out in the sun for too long (sorry albino people)

And the only way I'll buy it is if I rent the game from gamefly this summer, and decide that point lookout is not as retarded as it looks. Chances of that happening? Kinda low. Especially since there is a catalog of great, good, and above average games I want to play when I get gamefly in a few weeks.  

nitnit
Captain

Lah Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:10 pm
nitnit
Especially since there is a catalog of great, good, and above average games I want to play when I get gamefly in a few weeks.

lllllliiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeee?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces