XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm
Raditz frowned "Does dee have a better plan then what we have right now?"

Raditz jumped in a defense position and was about to speed from Lesune's attack when the Bond Crusher Attack caught him inside. He thought for a second as it started to squish him, and he started to feel the attack crush a bit of his armor.. He bit his tounge and said "Is...That all you got?" He powered up and pulled a ki blast around him keeping it so Lesune's attack didn't crush him as well, as well as break the barrier.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 am
" All i've got you say? That was a test of your power since I have no use for looking at my opponents power level. I only use the scouter fo mine. " Lesune stared down on Raditz and powered up to Max Power. He checked his scouter once more and noticed something different, his power was 19,000 now. " Lucky me, " he muttered.  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:49 am
Meanwhile, due to the battle at hand, Dee had been encased in one of Raditz's special attacks called the Double Sunday. In this form, he had trapped Dee within a Yellow Sphere that will crush Dee if he loses the fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 am
Raditz said laughing "I'll let you in on a secret, even If I lose this fight Lasune, you are going to lose dee in the process. Either I destroy her with double sunday, or you simply give up. So your choices are simple, in exchange for dee's capture, I'll join up with your side.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:01 pm
Lesune used super-speed to get right in front of Raditz and grabbed his hand. He began squeezing it with great pressure. " Raditz, you let here go, I'll go in her place, " Lesune crushed the gauntlet further, waiting for Raditz's response.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:31 pm
While in the energy ball, Dee pulled a corn stalk out of the cleavage part of her gown and made popcorn from the heat of the ball. She wasn't worried in the least. She knew she wasn't going anywhere, and this was ring side seats. So, what reason did she have to complain. She was getting to watch a battle up close. Her only regret was that Vegeta wasn't there with her. He would have loved this! Oh well, his loss, her gain.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:26 pm
Lesune threw out 5 Saibamen at Raditz's feet and they all sprouted. Each one with a power of 900 each.
" Keep him busy boys. " Lesune went to Dee and started an attempt to free her from the strange energy ball. " Hang on your majesty. "  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:39 pm
Dee said, "Aww, don't ruin my fun with weaklings like that! Come on. Show Raditz a real fight. Or, do I have to call you a traitor, Lesune? This is a war, not a freak show. Now get back in there, Lesune and fight like a real saiyan."

Using her captivity as a weapon, she bounced the energy off of Lesune and sent him flying into the saibamen.

Bowing to her captor, Dee said, "Finish him."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 pm
"As long as the job gets well... Looks like this is your end, Lasume.. Too bad this couldn't of lasted longer, but I don't like jobs not done completely.

Raditz walked forward and picked up Lasume from when he was thrown near his Saibamen and frowned "Saturday CRUSH!!!!! as he stepped back to make sure the smoke cleared first before he got too confident.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 am
Terry was just on his way back from tending to Vegeta when he saw Dee captured in the double Sunday bubble. Hiding behind a pillar, Terry managed to overhear Dee's comment to Lasune about the fight at hand. He thought, "The empress wants a good fight, but I bet you she doesn't want to be in that bubble either. So... how to strike both at once?"

Taking out his bottom hair tie, he origami designed it into a kunai knife. He then summoned a small ki ball on the palm of his other hand. Thinking to himself again, "Here goes nothing."

He shot the hair tie at the bubble, bursting it instantly, then the ki blast at Raditz.

"Oh my!" Terry exclaimed, "I can't believe that worked. Okay, Raditz, its one thing to be in love with my brother, but its another to threaten the royals of this land. I am here to take you down!"

(There, the fight you want)  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 pm
Lesune used superspeed at the last second to dodge the Saturday Crush. " I can't believe that little sneak. " Lesune fired the 5 Second Beam at Raditz. " In five seconds, anything close to being evil will perish. " It hit the ground near Raditz and even the Saibamen were beginning to become paralyzed, along with Raditz. Lesune looked at Terry and said, " nice of you to show up. " He looked at the freed Dee and sighed, maybe she won't brand me a traitor. " Then he looked back at Raditz.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:10 pm
Terry looked at the beam, and then thought of what he could do. Using his wolf transformation technique, since he was secretly a changling, he used the tiles from the castle floors to bury the attack. "And you call yourself a heroic saiyan, Lesune? That was cheap! Cheaper than the Prince of this castle's attacks! You might as well be serving the other side with attacks like that! While it is true that Raditz should die for trapping the queen and everything, you do not have to fight dirty like he does. At least my attack hit something... you! It may have been off my aim, but oh well. It hits whosever the most guilty."

Turning to Dee, Terry bowed, "Your highness, with your permission, I would like to go find my brother. He's got to be hiding around here someplace."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm
Dee bowed back, "Permission granted. So noble you are Terry. And I think... I think I am going to go pirate today."

Turning to Raditz, Dee said, "I will surrender to you peacefully if we both take Lesune down. Anyone fighting like a dirty saiyan should die. At least you made it fun for me Raditz. So, I am rewarding your efforts."

Looking to Lesune, Dee said, "You fight like a dirty saiyan, you get a two on one battle."

Dee used the energy in the area that was still left from Lesune's attack and turned it into a bubble. She threw it at Lesune, which captured him. She said, "Now, lets see how fast you can get out of this. This was what Raditz was going to do to me and what you were going to do to everyone in the room."

(Yep, you win either way, Raditz. Its Lesune's fault for acting like a dirty saiyan. And at least he makes it fun for all of us in terms of drama.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 pm
Terry leaped for joy and said to the empress on the way out, "Have fun!"

He didn't have to go far to find Andy. Andy was on his way to meet with Dee.

Terry snarled and said, "There you are, my brother. Shall we settle this?"

(I am taking over Andy's character, Dee said so already, since Andy Bartholemew Bogard died a while back)

"Yeah, I'd like to complete my mission as quickly as possible."

Terry and Andy fought like ravenous wolves. The battle could be heard in the front hall, echoing off of the walls.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 am
" Hmph, I figured this day would come. Turles!!! Come forth and free me now! " Immediately Turles came and popped the bubble. " Lets use that trick we made up Lesune," Turles said.
" Alrighty then, " both of their tails started vibrating and anyone nearby could feel chi going through the roof. Then they both transformed into Great Apes. " I bet you're wondering how we did this without using a moon or an artificial one right?! We did use it artifically, but in a different way. And i'm not stupid enough to tell either one of you how to do it either!!! " They both used teh Chou Makahou attack on Dee and Raditz.

Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff