Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Twitter? Myspace? WARNING: May not contain "nice" things. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:30 pm
KillerLee
Young girls like older guys because we're more mature [...] The guys their age are immature and horny and show off their hip-hop street-ness too much, acting like total dicks.

This. So much this.

All of my guy friends are at least 3-5 years older than me. Most are twice my age. I find them so much more interesting than any guy my age (fiancé excluded, of course X3).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 pm
I started using my Twitter for posting updates for people's commissions.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Captain Joey Lickems

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:48 pm
KillerLee
Young girls like older guys because we're more mature and world-wise, and we'll be able to support them financially. The guys their age are immature and horny and show off their hip-hop street-ness too much, acting like total dicks.

Older women like younger men because they've hit the peak of their sexual levels... a woman's horniness is strongest in their 40s... right before they run out of eggs, as if their bodies are desperate to fertilize those last eggs. So they seek younger men that are more verile and horny and lustful. The younger men are also more attractive and make the woman feel more youthful and attractive as well.

But it's the same reason older men dig young women... they're pure, youthful, hot, sexy, virginal, and they make the older person feel younger.

I don't fit in to that catigory...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:55 pm
Captain Joey Lickems
Ok, well I don't really care about twiter or myspace, Gaia and e-mail is all I use.

I would like to say both of those videos were extra special. I laughed till my sides hurt.

eek Is that Daft Punk in that signature? I think it just might be.

Sorry I'm a bit off topic.

It's not not them.

I don't use Twitter, but I do use MySpace.  

F a w k s i

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:11 am
I hate myspace,twitter and facebook...bleh..I`ll stay to art sites,and gaiaonline..I guess I`m on youtube too,but it can annoy me also  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:28 am
I sometimes post fiction on my LJ account, I use FB to help me keep in touch with some friends, I don't use Twitter or Myspace.

I wish I had more stuff to write, so I could post it to my FA, but so it goes. I'm blocked for inspiration, hey?  

Shaviv

Isaol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:37 am
Shaviv
I sometimes post fiction on my LJ account, I use FB to help me keep in touch with some friends, I don't use Twitter or Myspace.

I wish I had more stuff to write, so I could post it to my FA, but so it goes. I'm blocked for inspiration, hey?
When I was at school, that's when I was able to draw and write. Whenever I go home I often find it hard to 'let my imagination flow through the tp of my pen.'  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff