Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Main deck
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:34 am
And we all know you think that I'm awesome, right Naidun? And Lainie, you sound really effing cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:38 am
Good morning Roland. And how is you awesome? o.o;  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:57 am
Ok, well, I'm only going to use things that are actually regularly said about me.
1-Courteous
2-One of the nicest guys
3-Great writer
4-Amazing friend
5-extremely kind
6-non-judgemental
7-loyal
8-true to my word
9-honest
10-Damned good lover
11- Mature for my age
12- I'm a genius (IQ=155 test scores-top 5% of the state n students my 18+. I'm 18. Took the test when I was 17.)
13- Logical
14- Quick thinker
15- Quick learner

There may be more, but I think 15 is enough, and I hate boosting my ego at all... I don't want to sound conceited....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 am
*laughs* You are cool, what one would consider "awesome" varies from person to person.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:18 am
lol true. Like, I think you're awesome because you didn't just look t that impressive list of traits and go "Holay shiz, you is godly!" nd because you do good arts. There is probably more, too~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 am
It takes more than that to make me consider you "Godly" XD  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 am
I'd dan well hope so. Some people just kinda think of meh as some effing amazing person, and I'm not. I'm really not...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:51 am
Orly nao? XD  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 am
Nope. I just have a few good traits, that I wish everyone had. I'm what an average person should be more than.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 pm
X_Roland_The_Gunslinger_X
And we all know you think that I'm awesome, right Naidun? And Lainie, you sound really effing cool!

Haha, I'm glad someone thinks so.

As for your list and any awesomeness associated with it, I prefer numbers 5-10, and 13-15. Those attributes would make anyone awesome, methinks. 3nodding

gleedemon

Kitten

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 am
Cool, I try to make myself the best I can be as well, I try to be a good friend. I'm glad there are people like you. I'm also told that I'm too nice and trusting and such. I think you described me along with you...lol...but I'm not sure about the good lover part...I'm still kinda...a virgin... redface that's pretty much the only difference...I'm also 18 lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 pm
Virgin....heh....Everybody and there mother has done it in my town.... xp

Anyhow...Yeah I'm from a small town in New York called Owego. And well, I'm 17, guy, and I am made of awesome. yeah. Woo.  

Rasilon

Zephynoir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:50 am
Well, in all technicality, I'm a virgin too. Unless you count guys~ And I've done everything with a girl except put that thing in that hole. It's been everywhere else it's supposed to go, but this post is getting REALLY inappropriate now, so I'm going to stop sweatdrop I've just been told that, with what I've done, I'm damned good at it~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:16 am
...as long as your not a ******** (made up word, created by me and my friend. when we was bored)  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
Main deck

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items