Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghosts Are Among You Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:05 pm
Rosemary jumped and looked over at the boy with wide eyes. She floats over to him so that she was standing, well floating, right in front of him, her black dress sliding against the floor. "You....can...see...me?" she asked with her grey eyes still wide, her eyes flickered to the silver cross on his jacket before flashing back to his face with open interest. This was the first real person who can see her without forcing herself to be seen by others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:21 pm
The teen looked wide eyed as Rosemary approached. She was quite beautiful and he was rather shy around girls. He glanced to his left diverting his eyes.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm
Rosemary looks at him with a look of confusion "Who...are..you?" she asked, floating over so that she was in his line of sight, wondering why he looked away from her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:32 pm
He hates it when people can see him. While they are distracted by each-other, he fades into a cloud and floats up out of the house, just enough to not be seen but enough to keep an eye on the place.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:52 pm
He answered in a somewhat hesitant way. My name is Zack. But that wasn't the question you were looking for was it? I.....can see you. Because it is in my blood to do so. Many generations of spiritualists have been in my family. I just happened to inherit this gift. And have trained such traits for years. I shouldn't be able to see you so clearly though. I gave up my roots for the Dark Arts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:58 pm
"Za..ck..." she looks at him "So...mostly...everybody in...this...family can....see...me?" she asked, still confused about the whole, spiritual thing. She looks down at herself, plucking at her torn up black dress and then touching her hair before looking back at him "Dark...Arts?" she raised an eyebrow "So...you..can see...me clearly?" she does a slow turn, her dress making a ruffling noise before she faced him again "Im...Rosemary."  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:04 pm
He held out his hand to shake Rosemarys hand. Though, felt slightly foolish afterwords. Because he know there was no way to actually shake her hand.

Jack- It's not everyone in my family. See, spiritualism for the most part. Is just about using the traits that you have. My dad possesses no such abilities. While my mother can only feel the energy of the living and dead. There have been a number of people in my family. That have had some pretty interesting powers or abilities or whatever you want to call them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:11 pm
Rosemary looks at the hand before using up all of her energy to make her hand solid so that she can shake his hand, she smiles when she felt it and shakes it before pulling her hand back and then growing tired since she used up most of her energy, her form kept fading to try and go back to her place of death to go sleep or whatever to regain her energy back, she paled, if thats possible, and plastered a smile on her face "Very...interesting..." she kept her arms at her sides, her eyes trailing over his form to get a good look at him, seeing his clothes and the chains. Her eyes move back up to his and she raises an eyebrow at his choice of clothing.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 am
He smile, then placed his hands in an odd way in front of him. Zack started chanting something that didn't make sense. It was a spell that was a voodoo spell. That allowed someone to transfer some of there energy to another. But they had to care for that person for any such connection to be made. The spell fell flat. Because he had no real link to this ghost. Except for a mind visual attraction. That he himself felt guilty of. Because of what he'd been taught. Zack found that he could not transfer any of his energy to this ghost. His expression was sort of grim yet there was a slight smile on his face. Zack shook his head briefly. As he put his hands back at his sides. Zack hadn't even noticed the judgment of the clothes he was wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:08 am
Rosemary tilts her head when she saw his hands and then when she heard the words but she couldnt make out what he was saying. "I...will....see...you soon...Zack.." she whispered and closed her eyes and then she faded completely and when she reopened her eyes she was back at her place of death. The home she had lived in but now it was torn down and so it was just an empty lot. She stands in the middle of the lot before sitting down, well floating in a sitting position as she closes her eyes and her form becomes transparant as she draws energy from God knows what. Rosemary was still confused on the whole ghost thing and how it worked and everything else.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:39 am
Zack bowed lightly as the ghost disappeared in front of him. It was really too bad that she had to go so soon. Though, this enjoyable moment would have been interrupted by his father anyway. The man hated magic. At least when it had to do with his son. Zacks mother was under the impression. That her husband was supportive of her craft of Spiritualism. Though, Zack knew this wasn't the truth. How could he show such resistance and anger to his practice. When it was the same as his wives.

Meanwhile in the kitchen.

Zack's father came through the dining room. To find his son just standing around in the middle of the room. He'd clearly heard him talking to someone. Though, there was no one in the room right now. Calmly, he held onto his coffee mug in his right hand. Bringing it up to his mouth to take a sip. As he continued to watch his son. With his eyes over the brim of the mug. The right side of his mouth was curled into a smile. Though his eyes showed a slight bit of curiosity.

Zack's Father- What are you doing in here son? Who were you talking to just now?

Zack was hesitant to answer the question. He diverted his eyes away from his fathers. Knowing he would not approve of such a thing. In the likely hood that he actually believed it. He walked right past him. Heading straight up the steps to his room. Zack's father just stared at him as he ascended the steps. He shrugged his shoulders lightly. Thinking it was just normal teenage behavior. Then he took another sip of coffee. Before sitting down in his favorite chair. Little did Zack know. Was why he was so opposed of Spiritualism. His wife didn't even know this piece of his families history. There had been a great aunt of his. That meddled with such things. Mysteriously disappearing one day with no trace. He was concerned with his family following in those footsteps. He wasn't ignorant to the craft of Magic either. Though he only possessed a small bit of his aunts talent. He did indeed have a bit of Shaman Magic. While the man hadn't practiced since he was seventeen. The talent was still with him.

One day, when all of his family was off seeing a movie. He had to work until late that day. There was no one in the house. Nothing was on tv. So, in an attempt to find something to do. He didn't feel like taking a nap that day. He found a few candles and some rocks. It didn't take much to prepare his ritual. He opened up an old book that used to be his aunts. A journal that she had kept. Reciting what was in the book word for word. He could have sworn he felt her presence in the room along with another. Though, this feeling hadn't last for long. So, he assumed that he had no talent for such things. Just a small gift he'd inherited. Though, obviously it had been someone before his aunt that had practiced this. An aunt wasn't a direct link to a persons genetics. Only part of a family tree. Though, there was no way of knowing who he had actually inherited such things from.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:13 pm
Rosemary moaned into the air, the wind carrying it throughout the town and then slowly dissapearing. She opens her eyes and looks around, wondering what she would do today, it was obvious that she wanted to return to the boy because he was the first human being who can see and hear her and it was exciting for her. Although it was exciting she also didnt want to ruin his life by haunting him and asking him questions and finally talking to somebody.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 pm
Zack walked up the steps headed toward his room. His little sister just happened to have already been home. Doing her homework when she heard Zack walking up the steps. She opened the door partway. Leaning slightly as she looked at her brother. Which was now at the top of the steps in the hallway.

Zack's Sister- What is it brother?

She spoke in a sort of sweet tone. Which didn't fully match her age as she was seven and a half.

Zack- Nothing Rebecca, by the way. Did you do your homework?

His gaze and body language seemed distant. Zack somewhat prided himself on making sure his little sister didn't repeat any of his mistakes. One of them had been not taking his school work seriously. Though it had been more his enjoyment of reading and writing in his free time. That had made homework actually interesting.

Rebecca looked at him oddly. Then hesitantly answered the question that had been asked.

Rebecca- Yessssss, I was just working on my Science homework. When you walked up the steps. Have you and father been fighting again?

Zack- No, we have not.

He found her concern in his well being somewhat annoying. But at the same time. Questioned why that was. It was one of those irrational emotions. He opened the door leading into his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 pm
When she was sure she was fully restored, well as restored as she was confortable with, she left her home and floated down the street, humming a haunting song from some song that was blasted in a car that just drove right past her and probably to something fun. Sighing she felt a tug, confused she looks at the direction of the tug and noticed that it was that Zacks house. Apparently she felt the magic or something coming off of him and sort of felt a tug which is probably what alerted her to come here the very first time. Giving a low cry she floated towards the house, actually taking the time to look at everything.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:02 am
Zack had gone into his room. To study up on Black Magic. He had to practice in secret unfortunately. His mother was an accomplished Spiritualist. Though she had a firm dislike of all Black Magic. Though, on some level. Zack understood why this was. Most Black Magic required some sort of sacrifice. So, it was quite difficult to practice. There were small rituals that could be performed however. That only took regular herbs that you could buy at most stores. Most of it was beyond him. Anything that required any real sacrifice on his part. Was beyond his abilities to practice anyway. None the less, Zack stayed away from that stuff. He was adding different types of herbs. To a metal container that was on his desk. This was a voodoo spell. That would repel animals from a particular location. In this case, it was his parents garden. His father had occasionally mentions. That insects were eating the plants. So, this spell was supposed to repel these animals. As soon as he finished mixing the ingredients. Then sneaked them downstairs and outside to the garden that was. He kept an ear open for anyone coming up the steps. Or walking around in the hallway. His sister wouldn't have thought anything of it. This was part of her innocence and ignorance about the subject of magic. Rebecca still thought that Unicorns possessed Magic. Many of the kids ideas about the subject. Were very much grounded in fantasy. So, Magic would have been interesting to the girl. Though, speaking of Dark Magic. Would have certainly scared the little girl. Which was why Zack kept such things to himself.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff