PEANUT BUTTER EGG DIRT!
View Results

ColumbiasOnlyStalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:11 pm
lolkittyXD
u suck! i love hannah montana!!!

1. you have horrible taste
2.put some ******** clothes on!
3.then why the hell are you posting here? why dont you go spend your time in some shitty prissy hannah-tolerating guild instead of bitching out on us?

DUMBASS.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 pm
thebeautifuldaizy
I hope lolkittyXD gets kicked, off we're miley/hannah haters not lovers. I really hate her. stressed stressed

dittoz.  

ColumbiasOnlyStalker

ColumbiasOnlyStalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:17 pm
II_Smexi_Biiotch_II
Lmao me to! xD
lolkittyXD

then why the hell do you ppl post here?! if you love the slutty b***h so much go to some retarded hannah-liking post. god.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:55 pm
yes i like safe corner  

rosie da sweet

D-CheRRyFluffer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:55 am
lolkittyXD

You fail! You don't have taste, or grammar that would be passed on a third grade level. You are the epitome of Hannah Montana fangirls, and the fangirls are more fail than Miley Cyrus, because she's in it for the money. You actually think she's talented, which is something she probably doesn't think.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:03 am
iiMuzicLuvr
yo hani monani luvi'z get the ******** out of here bcuz by goinin diz giuld u officalli hate hani mwontani! mwahaha i wna ******** stab her to death and then shove my lil brotherz lil diper down her ******** throught and i think itz ashame since im ember starr and have to see her in olliwoodi every dayi. ******** dai ******** jerki'z whoi luvi heri! DIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIII INI HELLI WITI HERI!!!!!!!!!!!
User Image
renting this space

ENGLISH MUTHAFAWKA, ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

PM me for more info
User Image

KaminaRulz

orochi jared

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 pm
you know it sicken me to see that sony got raped to the point of they had to make a psp bundle set with her ugly a** on it

i say blow the thing up with her carrer as well  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 am
BOO HANNA MONTANA! she sucks 3nodding  

ZoeHime101

ZoeHime101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 am
JasderosOnlyStalker
thebeautifuldaizy
I hope lolkittyXD gets kicked, off we're miley/hannah haters not lovers. I really hate her. stressed stressed

dittoz.

me3 hate that b***h scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:00 pm
chocolatecoconutima
lolkittyXD

i watch the tv show but i hate the character miley/hannah but i like the other characters but i also think shes only popular as a singer cuz shes a disney channel actor that 7 year olds praise and bow down to
the show isnt too horrible, i do like the other chars  

Swervey

Swervey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:07 pm
iiMuzicLuvr
yo hani monani luvi'z get the ******** out of here bcuz by goinin diz giuld u officalli hate hani mwontani! mwahaha i wna ******** stab her to death and then shove my lil brotherz lil diper down her ******** throught and i think itz ashame since im ember starr and have to see her in olliwoodi every dayi. ******** dai ******** jerki'z whoi luvi heri! DIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIII INI HELLI WITI HERI!!!!!!!!!!!
EENGLISH! DO YOU SPEAK EENGLISH? jeez what the heck were u even saying?!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 am
dgdgg  

Xx_Lil_Smexii_Latina_xX

has90210

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:24 pm
I wish hannah montana would die. biggrin It is the worst show ever it should be cancelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 am
hihihihihihi i HATE hannah montana!!!!!!!!! she is a FU*KIN HO*E!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  

nvhfbjsrgbhbnvfhnfn3665

Jas_So_Scene

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm
Hannah's No Role Model To Kids  
Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items