Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

Kaze Kiba

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:51 pm
Uhmm...hey!

I'm Aubree. I'm 16 and I live in Ohio. Unfortunately, I haven't been a fan that long. I think it's been about a year, now. Fall Out Boy is right under Green Day as my favorite band (because Green Day stays there no matter what). My favorite member is Paaattrrriiick. (And he really spells it like that, too. I know because we're such great friends.) I play bass. I've never been to a concert, but I have moshed plenty to their songs. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:24 pm
Ello!My name is Caty.I live in Livermore,California and near the famous Livermore Labs which is featured in some Steven King book.(no lie)Im thirteen and lovin it.My birthday is October 28th.My favorite soda is Dr.Pepper.I have long dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes.I dont like labels...but my friends call me emo/punk.My favorite bands consist of:
heart Fall Out Boy
heart Green Day
heart Blink 182
heart Good Charlotte
heart Straylight Run
heart My Chemical Romance
and lots more that i dont feel like listing...i play guitar and love it.Soon i hope to learn bass.My favorite member of FOB is Pete Wentz of course.Ive written a few songs but...im way too shy to show anyone..so they remain in my journal waiting to be discovered.Thats about it about me. biggrin  

r i n g p o p Ri0T
Crew

[[ romance is dead ]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:14 pm
Um, right...

Ello, my name is Jennifer also known as Jenji. I'm 17 years old and from Augusta, GA. I'm pretty much the lamest person ever but I do love Fall Out Boy 3nodding . I also like The Academy Is..., Panic! At the Disco, Say Anything, Daphne Loves Derby, and a few other bands.

Hmm...I guess that's about it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:37 am
biggrin My name is Laura. I am 12 years old and live in New York. My favorite band is Fall Out Boy but I like a lot of other bands like Green Day, Hawthorne Heights, and My Chemical Romance. My favorite guy in Fall Out Boy is Pete heart . He is so awesome! 3nodding  

Lkmix120

MeriamTheBat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:09 pm
Im godfrey and im 5 years old...... you want to play with my speed racer? ; -;?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:17 pm
MeriamTheBat
Im godfrey and im 5 years old...... you want to play with my speed racer? ; -;?

xd Would you be mad if I said I didn't believe you?  

Starburstnova
Captain

stupidkid23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:39 pm
Hi, I'm Garit, 14 years old, I love fall out boy (music, ((I AIN'T GAY no offense...)) )
I've been a FOB fan since this summer when my cousin braught over a CD, "Take this to your grave" I coulden't stop listening from that moment on...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:55 pm
[Hello! My name is Tyranni and I'm Twenty-four. I've been a fan of FOB since I saw them perform "Pretty in Punk" in 2003. I didn't know who they were at the time, but they kicked a** and I got into the music. I have seen them live numerous times, and have every song recorded, including two unreleased songs. Live performance videos and pictures, I have. I've met Patrick and Joe each, not the others though... But hell theres always hope!]  

Zombie Holocaust

RAINBOW`D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:40 am
Allo allo. Im Skylar. I am thirteen years old and from BC, Canada. My favorite band member is Patrick (<33). I love their music very dearly. Im very sorry to say this but I only own burned copies of all their cds because well, I am always broke and nobody ever buys me cds. So yeash, I play guitar and own a electric and accoustic, I sing - out of key and terrible I may add. I guess if you were to label me you could call me crazy and parsay partially punk I guess? Heh. I dont know. Well my favorite bands are pretty much Green Day (their old school music) and Fall Out Boy. I also adore MCR, The Used, Blink 182, Sum 41 etc. So hey.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:33 pm
[Over-Joyed]
So yeash, I play guitar and own a electric and accoustic, I sing - out of key and terrible I may add.

When I sing, I'm pretty sure I bust a few eardrums myself. neutral

cariboo

CasuallyObsessed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:45 pm
I'm Ari. I'm 14, which is by far the most miserable age I have ever encountered. Currently residing in the equally miserable state of Maryland, where most of the white boys want to be gangstas. Been a fan since a little before FUCT came out, and I've been in love with them ever since. My favorite member is Joe, I'd totally kill to meet him. I've never been to a show in my life, my mom's overly paranoid and thinks I'll get raped/kidnapped/both. Crazy s**t, mothers think up these days. When I'm not on Gaia or listening to music(which isn't very often), I love to sift through unsigned bands that have stuff up on Purevolume. There's always an unsigned gem in those bands somewhere. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:09 pm
CasuallyObsessed
My mom's overly paranoid and thinks I'll get raped/kidnapped/both. Crazy s**t, mothers think up these days.

eek YOU TOO?! gonk Silly mothers. I suppose it's good that they are concerned though...even if they are overly paranoid and overprotective. neutral  

Starburstnova
Captain

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:10 pm
My name's Kelli, I'm 16 years old, and I live in Kentucky. I've been a big Fall Out Boy fan recently now. My favorite member is Patrick - he's got a great voice, plays guitar well, and is extremely hott. heart smile I'm a Christian and go to a Southern Baptist Church (God is #1 to me and my life). I love all kinds of music (except country), and my interests besides Fall Out Boy and music are concerts, dancing, poetry, singing, fashion, surfing the internet, randomness, eyeliner, etc. I haven't gotten to see them in concert, but hopefully I can someday. If you want to know more about, just PM me. heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:42 pm
My name is Stephanie.... I'm 14, b-day: March 2, 1991!!!! I have been into Fall Out Boy since about may of 2005, when i saw GTA on fuse and then my friend let me borrow tttyg! I fell in love with them...... My fav. member is Patrick!!!! So hott!!!! heart heart heart And i'm a christian as well. My fav. bands are
1. Fall Out Boy and From First To Last
2. My Chemical Romance and The Used
3. The All American Rejects and The Starting Line
4. crap loads of others, probably about 50 others!!! hehe....
I love to read and write poetry. PM me if you wanna read some of my poetry!!! I love Johnny Depp and his sexy pirateness!!!! PM me if you just wanna chat!!!

heart Stephanie

apprentice_9

Skater_Chick_108

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:09 pm
i'm natalie, and im obsessed with fall out boy!! There, i introduced myself. Do I sound crazy? I ate too much candy. I'm not crazy, just hyyyyyyper! My fave member of fall out boy is Andy, he's so hot!! But I think Patrick's voice is reaaaaally sexy.......dunno why.  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff