Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Re: Plots v3 ♪ ♫ ♪~ [Omgfinallyaboy! e we~<3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like a Breeding with:
  Kitten
  Sunyeon
  Reila
  ALL 3!!
View Results

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:46 am
♪ ♫ ♪

Ditto~ *Points to first post* o wo

Aslo: Looking for Foal RP for Reila~

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 pm
♪ ♫ ♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EEEE<3

User Image

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:17 am
*sighbump*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:32 pm
*Sighbumpagain*  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:52 pm
Before I offer him up, would a full blooded Kalona be acceptable for the plot for Reila to dominate someone? I have Saint Augustine that is really messed up in the head and thinks he's a Cerynei at this point, trying to eat apples and grass and whatnot. I think it'd be funny a bit if they had those opposite roles, and he needs someone to teach him just what he is and how to eat meat.

But if, because he's a full blooded Kalona, he wouldn't fit well because of Masq. and her family just let me know. ^.^

Note: I'm at work using a unclassified computer 'til I get home in about 6 hours when I can have access to my own. I'll post the form either in a bit or after work if he's acceptable.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 am
Holy crap that would totally work o-o
So that'd be a total reversal of roles and such...And Reila'd be pretty ticked that he's not upholding the Kalona name XDDD

Though what kind of domination would you draw the line at? the most Reila would do is bite/kick/whip him if she got uber-ticked but that's rare for her xD  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:58 pm
As long as he's not killed, I'm not worried about how dominating she is. I think it'd be amusing as all get out, considering his naive flighty nature. He'd be so confused, he has no idea what a Kalona even is. xD

I've got work tonight and tomorrow for 12 hrs, so I won't be actually free until wednesday to really get into Rp. But I do stay online a bit, even at work, so I'll keep an eye out for your response. I think it'd just be the most messed up thing I've done to him yet. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 pm
*wavey flaps* 8B We never did get to do an RP like we were talking about doing back when I first had just Tulgey and Chantesuta....  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 pm
Kaimi: Don't worry~ She won't kill him x3 But YES! I like where this is going already >8D

Mind:...Oh. Crap 8D;;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 pm
8D Well! I have larger collection of Soquili you can choose from now for RP <3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm
I still love T-Cat ;3

Hrm...I've been in either a Reila (Messed up, actions-speak-louder-than-words) or Kyuhyun (sweet as a sugar cookie) mood lately XD;;;

The other's muses have been so dead ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:20 pm
We can still do our little 'family' mini plot rofl *runs off before she can get shot*  

Devil NightShade
Crew

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:24 pm
*Has no need for a shotgun* |D

Sadiki: >8C *TRAMPLES*

I'm seeerriiiooouusslllyyyy considering it ;3 Reila just needs a bit more...outside interaction before i fully 100% decide x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:30 pm
Plots For Kyuhyun!!
Picture of your Soq:User Image
Name of above Soq: Akecheta
Personality: He is free spirited and passionate, and loves life and flight. He is always raring to go explore see new things and meet new soquili. I haven't really rped his personality yet so im still testing it out but that's the gist. =)
Which plot?: Kyhyun's flight teacher
What do you have to offer?: Akecheta loves flying, it is one of the things he is most passionate about in life and nothing else brings him as much joy as soaring through the air. For him it is the greatest gift of all and he would think it terrible that someone is blessed with wings but unsure to use them. I think he'd be a good soquili to teach her how to fly because it is so important to him and such a big part of his lifestyle, he would do all in his power to show her how wonderful flight is and try his best to teach her how to love it as much as he does.

**note: I'll be away from july 30 to august 3rd on vacation but if you're interested i'll reply once im back =)

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:57 am
o wo That could work out <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]