Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Big Bang YG Entertainment Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a kpop guild for BIGBANG lovers and fans. Join if you love BIGBANG! G Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung! 

Tags: big bang, BIGBANG, kpop, V.I.P, korean, Yg entertainment, GD, T.O.P, Tae Yang, Dae Sung, Seung Ri 

Reply Random Stuff/ Off Topic
If one day... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanari Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image

@nancelot: haha thank you
I know right...Gaho is just so adorable.
I loved his little segment...gahoTv it was so cute.

His little baby right there lol

@shane: Darn I forgot 2ne1 how can I forget them TAT
I trade lady gaga for 2ne1 XD

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 pm
kekekekeke okay new question...sorry I've been lazy [slaps self stressed ]

if one day...you were pulled up on stage at a big bang concert what song would you want to be on stage for?

...hmmm well I myself have no personal preference so i guess any song really haha, even though i know they've had people up for the following songs
Next Day
This Love
Always
Lady
i'm sure there's more but i don't have the dvd's and i haven't streamed the ones i'm missing.

hmm wonderful would be awesome...so would With U  

nancelot
Vice Captain

LiLaosShortii101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:59 pm
HmmMmm......
If I was invisible what would I do ?
HaaaAa!!!
I would steal everything in the mall !!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 pm
nancelot

if one day...you were pulled up on stage at a big bang concert what song would you want to be on stage for?

...hmmm well I myself have no personal preference so i guess any song really haha, even though i know they've had people up for the following songs
Next Day
This Love
Always
Lady
i'm sure there's more but i don't have the dvd's and i haven't streamed the ones i'm missing.

Hmmmm, I would pick... Tae Yang's Wedding Dress.

WonderfulPanda
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

WonderfulPanda
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 pm
nancelot

if one day...you had a chance to go to five concerts in any country [somehow] who's concerts would you be attending?

1. Big Bang
2. Big Bang
3. Big Bang
4. Big Bang
5. 2NE1
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:26 pm
If I was invisible I would get on a plane to either a 2PM or a Big Bang concert.
No one would notice me.
ninja  

EIetric

kittyrules1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:56 pm
WonderfulPanda
nancelot

Next Day
This Love
Always
Lady

Hmmmm, I would pick... Tae Yang's Wedding Dress.
i would choose haru haru  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 am
If I was invisible, I would fly to South Korea and sneak into G-Dragon's room annnnnnd hug him 3nodding 4laugh Wheeee....  

MOreo Smile

Big Bang YG-Entertainment
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:58 pm
nancelot

Next Day
This Love
Always
Lady

I will pick LaLaLa, because they all will be showing their stomach and I will be like up close with them.
whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:13 pm
Happy New Year!!!!

heyo, heyo, wassup?!
i've been slacking off...hence the reason why there hasn't been a question in a while ><" [epic fail]

anyway since it's the new year i thought i'd post an interesting question! well at least HOPEFULLY it'll be interesting

if one day...you were walking down the street and you found a bag of money* that had a note saying 'i will disappear in three days' what would you do with the money? none of the answers need to be reasonable [but i guess you all know that already xD

i'm thinking i would travel [japan and korean ftw!] or get a car or buy lots of jelly and commission huge a** moulds so i can make a jelly castle or i'd buy enough lego to build a house...indecisiveness isn't good...

*for convenience sake let's just say it was around $200000US  

nancelot
Vice Captain

vinaricebunny101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:32 pm
XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 pm
if i was invisible then i would fly myself to korea or whereever big bang and 2ne1 is and see wat they do i think it would be awesome jus to see them up close but invisibly mrgreen  

applentotoro

5,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Big Bang YG-Entertainment
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 pm
nancelot
Happy New Year!!!!

heyo, heyo, wassup?!
i've been slacking off...hence the reason why there hasn't been a question in a while ><" [epic fail]

anyway since it's the new year i thought i'd post an interesting question! well at least HOPEFULLY it'll be interesting

if one day...you were walking down the street and you found a bag of money* that had a note saying 'i will disappear in three days' what would you do with the money? none of the answers need to be reasonable [but i guess you all know that already xD

i'm thinking i would travel [japan and korean ftw!] or get a car or buy lots of jelly and commission huge a** moulds so i can make a jelly castle or i'd buy enough lego to build a house...indecisiveness isn't good...

*for convenience sake let's just say it was around $200000US

I'd go to Korea. Or maybe hire a murderer to kill some ex-relatives that betrayed my family and I (JustKidding) blaugh .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm
nancelot

Next Day
This Love
Always
Lady

Probably Number 1 or Last Farewell, because are two catchy songs that anyone could probably dance to :3

StepaneexSmiles

Random Stuff/ Off Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces