Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Gaian Discourse
New legislation on Cigarettes aimed at teens - Obama Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GREEEEEEEEEEEN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:30 pm
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
Meet Your Mistress
The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow;

GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
Meet Your Mistress
The secret source of Humor itself is not joy but sorrow.

Absolutely. The new brands are also cheaper, so you pay less for the same cigarettes.

There is no humor in heaven. Mark Twain

I don't have to worry much about "high prices" when I choose to smoke, because I smoke cigars. Albeit, I smoke very rarely.

Hell, I only had to pay $5 for a cigar that was made in 1876!

You have no idea what kind of a ******** it is, to sit there, smoking something you know is older than your oldest living relative, and a few of your NON living relatives!

The whole time, I was like:

*puff*

There weren't any cars...

*puff*

No toilets...

*puff*

No electricity, to speak of...

*puff*

My great grandparents hadn't even been born yet...
Holy ********, that's intense. xd

Yes, the fungi that formed inside it from 1876 must take you to a GREAT trip.

there is no humor in Heaven. Mark Twain
Pff, I wouldn't even care. He's not dead yet.

Nope, still alive and well!

And I've never heard of fungi growing in cigars.

If properly stored, cigars can keep for centuries!

In fact, the place I got it at, is an OOOOOOOOLD cigar shop, that originally opened in the 1800s, and then closed down, became something else, and the guy who just bought the place, worked to restore it to it's original glory, even finding cigars just like the one I bought, that were still in perfect condition! THEY EVEN HAD CUBANS FROM BEFORE THE EMBARGO!

Alas, those did not last long...and they sold for $20 EACH!
Damn that's cool. How many cigars did he find? Geez he must have some money now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:27 am
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
Meet Your Mistress

GREEEEEEEEEEEN

In fact, the place I got it at, is an OOOOOOOOLD cigar shop, that originally opened in the 1800s, and then closed down, became something else, and the guy who just bought the place, worked to restore it to it's original glory, even finding cigars just like the one I bought, that were still in perfect condition! THEY EVEN HAD CUBANS FROM BEFORE THE EMBARGO!

Damn that's cool. How many cigars did he find? Geez he must have some money now.

Oh, I imagine about 50 of them. There were some like the one I bought, that were just "normal", and only sold for such a high price, due to age, and then there's some that had been soaked in wine, for flavoring, and so on. And there's a second little room, which is where they can actually make their own cigars, to sell, and they said that they are fully intending to utilize that, as well. Since, only finding 50 old-school cigars, means they wouldn't be in business for long.

Oh, but the cigar I bought wasn't made there, it was made somewhere in Europe. The tag said where, but I can't remember.  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

GREEEEEEEEEEEN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 am
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
Meet Your Mistress

GREEEEEEEEEEEN

Oh, I imagine about 50 of them. There were some like the one I bought, that were just "normal", and only sold for such a high price, due to age, and then there's some that had been soaked in wine, for flavoring, and so on. And there's a second little room, which is where they can actually make their own cigars, to sell, and they said that they are fully intending to utilize that, as well. Since, only finding 50 old-school cigars, means they wouldn't be in business for long.

Oh, but the cigar I bought wasn't made there, it was made somewhere in Europe. The tag said where, but I can't remember.
Dude, that is soooo ********' cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN

Yep!

But that's my town for you. The "Downtown" part is all about historical beauty. Which is no surprise, since the most famous person to have ever lived here, lived here in the 1800s.

He was a man who his mom named Samuel L. Clemens, but today, we know him as Mark Twain. And 2 of his books are set in this town.

Where am I?  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 pm
black_wing_angel

Yep!

But that's my town for you. The "Downtown" part is all about historical beauty. Which is no surprise, since the most famous person to have ever lived here, lived here in the 1800s.

He was a man who his mom named Samuel L. Clemens, but today, we know him as Mark Twain. And 2 of his books are set in this town.

Where am I?
In a chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN

Yep!

Where am I?
Hannibal, Missouri?  

GREEEEEEEEEEEN

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:38 pm
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN

Yep!

Where am I?
Hannibal, Missouri?

Nailed it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:39 pm
Fresnel
black_wing_angel

Yep!

Where am I?
In a chair.

Smart a**... xd  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

GREEEEEEEEEEEN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 pm
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN
black_wing_angel
GREEEEEEEEEEEN

Yep!

Where am I?
Hannibal, Missouri?

Nailed it!
IMMA BEAST!
biggrin
i love weeeeeed. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:40 pm
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel

Yep!

Where am I?
In a chair.

Smart a**... xd
You're just jealous of his impeccable ability to pinpoint your a**.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:30 am
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel

Yep!

Where am I?
In a chair.

Smart a**... xd
Bow chicka wow-wow.

Wait...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:12 am
Fresnel
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
Fresnel
black_wing_angel

Yep!

Where am I?
In a chair.

Smart a**... xd
Bow chicka wow-wow.

Wait...
Not necessarily.

So it's more of a "Wait..." at you, till your clear up why your mind was already rolling around in that gutter.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

Gaian Discourse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas