Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Debate : Brotherhood Of Steel - Brotherhood Outcasts. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Do You Pick??
Brotherhood Of Steel
44%
 44%  [ 32 ]
Brotherhood Outcast
43%
 43%  [ 31 ]
God Bless The Enclave!!
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 72

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:46 pm
Im seeing most of us roll into outcast. I ment post wise. the more of one group they win. OR!!!!! I can make a rp forum that makes us all fight and see who wins.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 pm
creavous
I like the brotherhood of steel beacause they teach you how to use the power armor but i also like the outcasts beacause there armor looks cooler although without the brotherhood of steel the outcasts would have never exzicted

The original BoS on the West Coast is exactly like the Outcasts. If anything, Lyons and his group should be called the outcasts. They changed the goals of the Brotherhood, yet remained in the BoS base (the pentagon) and kept the name. The ones who remained loyal to their cause had to look for a new base, change their name, and color their armor differently. How is that fair?  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 am
Wait the citadel is the pentagon? WHOOO I SAW THE PENTAGON!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs around blowing s**t up* YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:09 am
captin albert wesker
Wait the citadel is the pentagon? WHOOO I SAW THE PENTAGON!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't know ?? xD Neither did I rofl  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:28 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
captin albert wesker

Side effect of Enclave radio: "Criminals, who have had the audacity to claim this countries most important military installation, the pentagon, as their own personal clubhouse! These... power armored boy scouts are nothing more than common criminals with access to some antiquated technology. These so called Brotherhood of Steel. Don't be fooled by their pseudo knightly nonsense, or supposed connections to the United States Army."

(2:34 seconds in to this.)

Vote John Henry Eden 2012.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:26 pm
robthedude
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
captin albert wesker

Side effect of Enclave radio: "Criminals, who have had the audacity to claim this countries most important military installation, the pentagon, as their own personal clubhouse! These... power armored boy scouts are nothing more than common criminals with access to some antiquated technology. These so called Brotherhood of Steel. Don't be fooled by their pseudo knightly nonsense, or supposed connections to the United States Army."

(2:34 seconds in to this.)

Vote John Henry Eden 2012.

I never listen to that radio station xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 pm
Only communists would willingly refuse to listen to this!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 pm
Well the brotherhood do have Optimus Prime in Anti-Communist ******** it, he dies im going with outcasts for no good reason.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:07 pm
robthedude
Only communists would willingly refuse to listen to this!

Only your mom would willingly listen to this XD. Im not a communist. I want optimus prime with the outcast. I just hate the enclave. Didnt they have a deathclaw in that cage when you leave after you asked edin to go boom?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:12 pm
the outcasts have saved my a** alot of times when i was a noob  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

O-ORan-ChanO-O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:58 pm
The Outcasts made me who I am today but aside from all of those Big a** cults what credit do the Regulators get? Defending from the Raiders more than the Outcasts do and killing all of those Wasteland Dickwads like my mule Character XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:16 pm
I could careless about the BOS,I use the Outcasts for free stimpacks considering I like to kill a lot of Enclave members so I sell off their tech.I use lyons brother hood just for a extra place to shop,not to mention the power armour does come in handy,and you do need to get in there to get the power armour training.I've killed people on both sides and ofcourse the enclave.But if you play a good file ofcourse its smart to align yourself with Lyons just due to the fact he gives you a major hopk up and half of his BOS team pretty much saves your a** a lot in DC.But then again the Outcasts are pretty random when it comes to being in the wastes they may be there to save you and they might not be.So in the end when it comes to choosing a side,I think I'd rather take my own side unless I'm cornered by super muntants,slavers,mercs,and dumb raiders and lame robots.But yes in the end if it wasn't for the Outcasts we would probably be thrown back into the "dark ages",but if it wasn't for lyons BOS then we would have hell traveling through most of DC.  

johnny blackk
Captain

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 pm
Outcasts Have The Lead

Can't say I didn't expect it since they are in other words still part of the original brotherhood, Lyon's can't be reffered with the same tittle though, since he took a minor detour from the mision at hand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 pm
Another Tie?! This is turning out to be an interesting debate 3nodding  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Primoris Vesica

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 pm
Outcasts. There power armor is just too sexy.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff