Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelrtw

3,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 am
Yeah,in my class, most of the girls have read twilight and liked it. bt i think guys dis Twilight cuz its like a romantic novel and stuff. and im guessing guys dont rele like that..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 am
I_can_be_your_edward
My guy friends say it's cheesy, that the characters suck, the storyline is stupid, etc.
And, they hate how the vampires sparkle. Like, absolutely hate it.

My ex-girlfriend introduced me to Twilight. Even made me this account. I really loved it, myself.

first of all. I like your name. lol

and. I guess the story line was soo perfect and thats why girls like it. My guy classmates havent read the book and they say that it sucks. Im so happy I found guys who like the book, in this guild. I only know 1 guy who likes the book. And its ironic cuz he's not the type of guy who'd read it.  

artemis_09

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:45 pm
My best friend is a guy, and he could care less about the series. Personally, I think that it's just gotten too huge, and the fact of the matter is that the books themselves, while having potential, are just not that great.

I have another guy friend who I recommended not to read them, because I knew he wouldn't like them, and I didn't think that they were sparkly and amazing and worth forcing down my friend's throat.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:36 pm
cause twilight is so ridiculously unrealistic and they are pissed that they now have to live up to be super gorgeous and a stalker and yet still have a plain girlfriend  

wilting_red_rose14

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:03 pm
i dont hate twilight...

but im gay soooo i dont really count lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:14 pm
wilting_red_rose14
cause twilight is so ridiculously unrealistic and they are pissed that they now have to live up to be super gorgeous and a stalker and yet still have a plain girlfriend
If to be a perfect boyfriend, one must stalk the girl, then I'll take the imperfect guy, thanks. Seriously, Edward isn't all that special, I've met guys who are about ten times more manly then him, and a hundred times nicer and – to put it bluntly – normal. If you up your standards to find 'Edward' you're going to wind up disappointed and unhappy, because he, quite frankly, doesn't exist. And if you do find someone who is like Edward, then you are probably going to wind up dead, or in an abusive relationship.

Twilight Scribe

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces