Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knocker897

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:54 pm
Daughter 2, the white rose.
Rose: White
Name: Rosily (Rose-Ill-E)
Image: User Image(but with white eyes)
Bio: Rosily was raised as normal as possible, staying under the watch of the Red Shield. But she was never was exposed to the public much, and She also spent a lot of time with Kai, and was horribly upset when her sister was taken away. shes quiet and tranquil, and loves to gazed at nature. She likes to wear Kimonos and though she misses her sister terribly, she is very calm and sweet. If she dose have to go out into public, it is at night and she wears a white shroud with a large hood.
Species:Chyropteran
Weapons/Powers: Summon-- she can call to other Chyropterans, her Blood is like poison to all others of her kind, and she wields simple fans like swords and can cause the same amount of damage, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 pm
Rosily stepped out into the night, drawing her shroud closer to her. Pulling her hood up, she set off on her stroll. She got to a open place where she could gaze up at the moon, and stood for a while doing just that. Her White hair moved in the breeze as her hood fell down.  

knocker897

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 am
IC: Elena's head snapped up, she could sense her sister nearby. 'Rosily...' she thought to herself and sighed, 'please tell me you're safe... I'll come get you... I promise...' Elena, already standing said "I'm sorry Diva, but I have to go.." she stumbled a little, but closed her eyes and used the last once of her powers to levetate as quickly as possible to her sister.. and it was so fast that she practically teleported there. She landed on the ground behind Rosily with a thud, but was already passed out from using her power. Elena only hoped before she passed out that her sister would know it was her...
OOC:She's actually wearing a black dress instead of a white one

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 pm
Rosily didn't realize at first that the girl was her sister, and was startled by her sudden appearance, but quickly forgot about that when she saw her fall to the ground. "Oh dear," she gasped as she quickly went to her side, and pulled her up. She could scene that she was weak, and her first thought was to bring her back to the Base she was staying at. Red Shield will know what to do she thought as she pulled the girl's arm around her own neck and half-carried half-dragged her along.  

knocker897

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:22 pm
Elena's dress was ripped and tattered, and she stirred slightly when Rosily started to move her. She half opened her eyes, she was completely drained of all energy.. the only thing she could manage to get out was, "Rosily..." which was a quiet whisper. She needed blood.. quickly..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 am
Rose: Black
Name: Renauke (Ren-ah-you-ck) but use Ren for short
Image:User Image
Bio: Ren has a dark past.. one he doesn't wish to re-live again. He never loses his temper and he gives good advice. He normally keeps to himself, and doesn't talk much except when spoken to. He is very strong and trains every day to become stronger. Ren is always fair, even in fights, he doesn't play dirty, and takes honor into every fight situation. He has a soft side, but one would have to work to see it. The crystal he wears around his neck was a gift from his deceased mother, it protects him from any spell and makes him undetectable by chyropterans.. it's very valuable to him..
Species: Human
Weapons/Powers: He has one huge black sword, one hand gun, and one dagger. The only one you actually see, is his sword.  

XScarredxHeroX

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 am
Ren stepped out into the darkness of night and starred at the full moon in silence. He wrapped his fingers around the crystal that hung from his neck, 'Such a night is this that it seems nothing can hide from the moon's light, even in these woods...' he thought to himself as he let his hand drop back to his side. 'You always used to like that...' he sighed and continued his walk through the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Elena's dress was ripped and tattered, and she stirred slightly when Rosily started to move her. She half opened her eyes, she was completely drained of all energy.. the only thing she could manage to get out was, "Rosily..." which was a quiet whisper. She needed blood.. quickly..

Rosily had started to scene something familiar about the girl, but was was it? So when Elena said her name, she let out a gasp and nearly fell, but caught herself. Could she be... my sister? she wondered as she took-off her shroud and placed it onto Elena.

knocker897

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm
Elena groaned a little, she was awake but had no energy. She used tellepathy with Rosily, so she could speak to her better.. 'Rosily... please, I need your help... I'm your sister, Elena... I'll explain everything to you later... but right now, the thing I need most is blood... may I please take some from you?...' her voice was hushed and sounded like she needed oxygen, but she finished her tellepathy with that question. If Rosily let Elena take some of her blood, she would at least be able to walk better, so her sister doesn't have to drag her; and she could at least hold off until she had a better source of blood.. Elena didn't want to drain her sister dry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:36 pm
kuchikirukiachan2
As Julia took care of Nicholas, Saya decided to take him with her into her house for him to recover. She did not want to bother Julia with him. She thanked Julia for her help and went home with Nicholas, lied him into her bed and let him sleep until he himself did not wake up. "I hope you are alright now. Just get as much sleep as you can." she said silently to him. I wonder when he will wake up. she thought. Then she let him alone in her room and went into the kitchen to drink a glass water.

Nicholas jerked awake in a coughing fit before looking around cautiously an wondering where he was "What...happened?" he asked quietly, too tired to really do much else.  

Salem Delgado

knocker897

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:48 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Elena groaned a little, she was awake but had no energy. She used tellepathy with Rosily, so she could speak to her better.. 'Rosily... please, I need your help... I'm your sister, Elena... I'll explain everything to you later... but right now, the thing I need most is blood... may I please take some from you?...' her voice was hushed and sounded like she needed oxygen, but she finished her tellepathy with that question. If Rosily let Elena take some of her blood, she would at least be able to walk better, so her sister doesn't have to drag her; and she could at least hold off until she had a better source of blood.. Elena didn't want to drain her sister dry.

Rosily knew that she was speaking the truth and was sad that what her sister need was blood. "Elena... I am sorry but I can't give you my blood-- it would kill you. My blood is poison to our kind." She said this out loud in hushed tones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:01 pm
Elena completely forgot about that part. Her head sunk and she started to cough hard.. she hated how weak she was.. she used tellepathy again, 'Thats right, I'm sorry... Rosily... please forgive me... I've been searching for you ever since I got out of that cursed lab... and I come to you in this state, unable to even stand without you carrying me...' she coughed again, 'I'm sorry.. Rosily...' and then she passed out, the last of her energy used up.. the only way she would be able to wake up again is if she gets blood flowing through her body.. she's not dead, just in a deep sleep...  

Cutegirlo0o

knocker897

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:36 pm
"Pleas, don't worry!" Rosily urged to her sister's limp form. They were almost to the hotel where the base was set up. Once there, Elena would be taken into the care of the Red Sheild, and be given blood thought IV. Hang in there, please.... we have had so little time together! she thought as they neared the next block.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm
She ran to her"Eli take my blood, this will prove my identity"She said holding out her wrist  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kuchikirukiachan2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:17 am
Salem Delgado
kuchikirukiachan2
As Julia took care of Nicholas, Saya decided to take him with her into her house for him to recover. She did not want to bother Julia with him. She thanked Julia for her help and went home with Nicholas, lied him into her bed and let him sleep until he himself did not wake up. "I hope you are alright now. Just get as much sleep as you can." she said silently to him. I wonder when he will wake up. she thought. Then she let him alone in her room and went into the kitchen to drink a glass water.

Nicholas jerked awake in a coughing fit before looking around cautiously an wondering where he was "What...happened?" he asked quietly, too tired to really do much else.

Saya surprised to hear Nicholas cough ran into the room and was released when she saw him awake. "Oh, you awake. Do not worry. You are in my house. I found you unconscious in the woods. Then I called your mother but decided not to bother her so I took you home with me." she explained. But now get some sleep.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff