The Best of 2005 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im the best at:
  not best; GREATEST!!
  you have to do stuff to be the best
  bunnah is the best, except for streek and WS and wellzy and chemmy and Nras and lilli
  poo~
View Results

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:55 am
OOoh awesome idea. Is there gonna be a secret ballot when all the nominees are decided? And can we have an Official Australian of the year award? Like for being nice/good citizenship etc? That'd be cool.

I nominate WELLZ as sexiest. I don't know if that'd go in best dressed or best looking or both. And JUBS as best dressed too.

Richest would have to be TRJN... but wait... he's not in this guild is he? Does that make me richest?!

Poorest... SCRUFFY?

And if MINIis in this guild then he's best at saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Everyone else who I would have said has already been nominated, so yeah. No need to nominate them again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:54 am
Me (ethuil...duh) for being the oldest, other then juggalo_ninja (i think im the oldest anyway)
Corbin DeSeer and Nrasjaa for best dressed
and...yeah...

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:08 am
I think some of these catagories are a bit redundent, like newest and oldest, richest and poorest. They're not really things people should get rewarder for I think. You can't help being the older or youngest and so forth.

On the other hand, as humans, we love making ourselve the centre of the universe for an undefined period of time, so we should all enjoy. 3nodding

I nominated MYSELF and JAA for best dressed, and EMWAH and ETH for best looking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:37 am
WellzY
I think some of these catagories are a bit redundent, like newest and oldest, richest and poorest. They're not really things people should get rewarder for I think. You can't help being the older or youngest and so forth.

On the other hand, as humans, we love making ourselve the centre of the universe for an undefined period of time, so we should all enjoy. 3nodding

I nominated MYSELF and JAA for best dressed, and EMWAH and ETH for best looking.

wtf....wellz...what are you smoking m'dear...cuz I want some. rofl  

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:40 am
ethuil
WellzY

Common sense? rolleyes

What you do, you have to isolate the neuro-transmitter responsible for it. It's not a complex molecule, so it crystalises quite easily. When you have about a pinch of it in crystalised form, you can take it any way you life. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:41 am
WellzY
ethuil
WellzY

Common sense? rolleyes
3nodding  

Lai Woun
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:44 am
Lai Woun
WellzY
ethuil
WellzY

Common sense? rolleyes
3nodding

I edited it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:51 am
WellzY

Common sense? rolleyes

What you do, you have to isolate the neuro-transmitter responsible for it. It's not a complex molecule, so it crystalises quite easily. When you have about a pinch of it in crystalised form, you can take it any way you life. 3nodding
so technical gonk  

Lai Woun
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:51 am
Lai Woun
WellzY

Common sense? rolleyes

so technical gonk

It has to be, to confuse. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:52 am
WellzY
Lai Woun
WellzY

Common sense? rolleyes

so technical gonk

haha lol
well it worked on me
xp  

Lai Woun
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:14 am
Lai Woun
WellzY
Lai Woun
WellzY

Common sense? rolleyes

so technical gonk

haha lol
well it worked on me
xp

Excellent, my plan is going as I've forseen it. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:19 am
WellzY
Lai Woun
WellzY
Lai Woun
WellzY

Common sense? rolleyes

so technical gonk

haha lol
well it worked on me
xp

Excellent, my plan is going as I've forseen it. twisted
*runs away* gonk  

Lai Woun
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:22 am
redface so many for best dressed, im not that good sweatdrop

hehe i nominate WELLZY for best lookin too, is there a category for sweetest?? can i nominate two people?? i dunno who's sweeter, wellzy or streek sweatdrop sweatdrop

Edit:
wait i made up teh compitition why am i askin me sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:26 am
nrasjaa

hehe i nominate WELLZY for best lookin too, is there a category for sweetest?? can i nominate two people?? i dunno who's sweeter, wellzy or streek sweatdrop sweatdrop

Edit:

Hehehe, you make up a catagory entirely designed for Mini, why not add a proper one?  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:33 am
WellzY
nrasjaa

Edit:

Hehehe, you make up a catagory entirely designed for Mini, why not add a proper one?

lol yea it was actually entirely mini inspired xd  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces