Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
how many ppl have actually read the 6th book? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have u read the sixth book?
  yes
  no
View Results

mscarrieb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:45 pm
As Turtle Lingo302 (my 14 year old younger brother) mentioned above, I read really fast. I finished the sixth book in about 3.5 hours, and I absolutely loved it! The only thing I would complain about was the kissing. There was definitely too much kissing in the book for my taste. But the book explained a lot, and I think it was a very well written book that makes me really really excited for the last crying book, but at the same time petrified because I have no idea what's going to happen or who is going to survive eek . It was definitely up there as one of my favorite books in the series. But when Dumbledore died I definitely cried, it totally sucked crying . But it had to happen eventually, at least we won't all be waiting for it to happen now. And I definitely think Dumbledore's portrait (like the one all the other former headmasters get) will make an appearance in the final book to help Harry get started in the right direction. God I can't wait for the last book!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:47 pm
i read the sunday next to the official release, take 10 hours to finish it, poor dumbledore!  

erit_99mx

sammyb1201

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:52 am
Dumbledoores dead crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:54 am
there r probably gonna be at least 2 more books because he has 2 get the horcruxes then kill voldermort  

sammyb1201

mscarrieb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:20 pm
sammyb1201
there r probably gonna be at least 2 more books because he has 2 get the horcruxes then kill voldermort

Actually, there's only going to be one more book, which has been said by J.K. Rowling since the first book came out. Seven book series, we just had number six, so one more book.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:23 am
I got the book the day it came out and I finished it the day it came out, because I didn't stop reading ALL DAY!  

MoonyxTonks

Reb_love18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:30 pm
Yep, I read it in 6 hrs on my way to mexico  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:59 pm
Read the book in about 3-4 hours, and can't say that I was very happy with it. All the kissing and the rushed deaths....not very appetising for me. I was hoping for something more substansial after the Order of the Phoenix (my favourite book by far), and I was rather disappointed with how the HBP turned out.  

Dynast Metallium

shoushirei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:09 pm
I read it in eight hours (I kept getting interrupted by silly trivial things such as eating)... and spent an hour after I finished going "NOOOOOOOOO SNAAAAAAPE!!!!" and sobbing and pretending to glomp him and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:05 am
yeah, I read it in about nine hours or so! it ws good, the only part I dodn't like was when Draco got all slashed up by that curse harry cast! scream scream damn you harry! scream scream  

Waterproof Bubbles

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:23 pm
The sixth book was good. It is one of my two favorite ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:29 pm
I read it about 4 times. I read it in...6 hours or so. 7 maybe.  

Badger Mule

tempest rose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:29 pm
I've read it at least three times and am now reading the french version for extra credit because my french teacher is obsessed... It kinda rocks cuz I get to read one of my favourite books for school... biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:17 pm
i've read it! biggrin i have to say it wasn't the best but it was still entertaining. i just didn't like:
arrow Ron hooking up with Lavendar (thank gosh temporarily) oh yes, and i was a bit disturbed with using the word "snog." why not kiss?
arrow not the most original plot
arrow the main purpose being to kill off dumbledore... crying
arrow oh yeah, i didn't really care for the sectum sempra thing. that was really scary...i felt bad for both: harry cuz he didn't know what the curse would do and thus he did something stupid
and draco...duh, even he doesn't deserve to be slashed up like that!  

camouflage_girl

indian-flicka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:50 am
yes, I have read it, it was wonderful, I loved it.. well, I still do.. heh..

If I hadnt read it, I would'nt be here..  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff