Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Fresnel
uryu ishida
How much shipping again?

All AmmoToGo has is frangible, and Sportsmans Guide is all on backorder till early next month.
ANd I haven't had a chance to go to the gunshop in AGES.
$15 for both. Each, I'd have to re-weigh and re-calculate shipping for each box individually, and I'm not home right now.

It's funny, with the ammo shortage the way it is I've only had two interested nibbles, and the other potential buyer hasn't been online for three weeks now. FFS, I expected this s**t to sell like hotcakes.
The golden question is, if I send payment tomorrow after school, will it get here by Friday? mrgreen

I got plans ot spend the weekend with my old merchant marine friend, and I can't do that without the trusty 'ol 1911.

I've got $200 on me, but I'm already going to buy a bunch of .30 Carbine off of him, and pay off an older debt of mine he possibly forgot about. So out of that, I'm not going to have much. Especially not if I win that auction for a Marlin 91S! I only bid $110, and it's only got about a day. I didn't meet reserve, but it's up to the seller if they want to go through with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:43 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
How much shipping again?

All AmmoToGo has is frangible, and Sportsmans Guide is all on backorder till early next month.
$15 for both. Each, I'd have to re-weigh and re-calculate shipping for each box individually, and I'm not home right now.

It's funny, with the ammo shortage the way it is I've only had two interested nibbles, and the other potential buyer hasn't been online for three weeks now. FFS, I expected this s**t to sell like hotcakes.
The golden question is, if I send payment tomorrow after school, will it get here by Friday? mrgreen

I got plans ot spend the weekend with my old merchant marine friend, and I can't do that without the trusty 'ol 1911.

I've got $200 on me, but I'm already going to buy a bunch of .30 Carbine off of him, and pay off an older debt of mine he possibly forgot about. So out of that, I'm not going to have much. Especially not if I win that auction for a Marlin 91S! I only bid $110, and it's only got about a day. I didn't meet reserve, but it's up to the seller if they want to go through with it.
You live in Eastern Standard, school gets off at 3ish, means it's about 6PM here. Sent Tuesday morning, it might get there in time. I can't guarantee it because I can't speak for UPS, but I think it would.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:16 pm
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
How much shipping again?

You live in Eastern Standard, school gets off at 3ish, means it's about 6PM here. Sent Tuesday morning, it might get there in time. I can't guarantee it because I can't speak for UPS, but I think it would.
I could send it beforeschool, or possibly REALLY early in the morning (since I don't go to sleep till 1-2AM)

STill looking for a Lensatic compass?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:26 am
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
Fresnel
uryu ishida
How much shipping again?

I could send it beforeschool, or possibly REALLY early in the morning (since I don't go to sleep till 1-2AM)

STill looking for a Lensatic compass?
Dorry I wasn't up earlier, I'm finally on a real sleep schedule. D:

Only in passing. I was looking for one to help me aim antennas, but that business just crumpled. Now I'm only looking for one to toss in my bag, but that's a pretty low priority.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:28 am
Still have one box. Someone please buy it? gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:17 pm
Fresnel
Still have one box. Someone please buy it? gonk

Was that .45 or .30 carbine?