Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 pm
Seraph chuckled "The soul flower? thats one of the rarest lowers in existance...I have the moon one, but thats it..because I got it through alot of work...alot..now if your threatenin me, I woud threaten someone who wasnt an expert" his eyes went to a strange tye dye... an he watch the Aura..it told what they planned to do  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Nala showed her fangs to try and scare some of them off 4 of the humans ran shouting "Forget you i anit going to fight a morphite" But the morphites stood there and so did the man that was after the flower.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:42 pm
Seraph smirked "At least someone here has guts" he took his dagger made of amythist out and pointed it "If you dont want to die you will leave, I am one badass gay guy, I WILL kill you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:49 pm
One of the morphites went to attack Seraph but Nala jumped at it and pin it down by its neck. "If you value your life you will leave now or die." The other morphite jumped at Nala to try and free her friend but Nala had her friend by the throat and couldn't fight back.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:33 pm
Seraph jumped and stabbed one in the chest, just far enough from the heart not to kill "I SAID DONT MESS WITH A GAY GUY!" he yelled, kicking the other in the throat out a window, he pined the one with the dagger in his chest "I wont kill any of you..yet"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:36 pm
Nala saw the blood was going to Seraphs head so, She whiped him with her tail in a spot that made him pass out as the last human ran. She tended to the wounds of the two that he had injured so badly while he was out when seraph awoke they where all gone and the damge to the place had been undone.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:31 pm
Seraph sat up "I'm tired of those goddamned..people! BUSTING IN MY SHOP THINKING THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER THEY WANT!" he yeloled "Why did you stop me" he growledholding his head, it hurt slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 am
XxDarkmoonxXx
Seraph sat up "I'm tired of those goddamned..people! BUSTING IN MY SHOP THINKING THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER THEY WANT!" he yeloled "Why did you stop me" he growledholding his head, it hurt slightly
"If i didnt it would have been harder to fix the damage to this place you did more damge then them. Oh also after i healed the furries they gave me information on where the guy will be so we can go and take care of it for good where your shop wont be damaged beyond repair in the process.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:36 am
"How much longer..I just want to get back to my old life" Seraph sat down and looked under the counter for a few minutes before he took out some tylonal "U'm glad I have these" he chuckled and took two before putting him away  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:50 pm
"Well i can set it up so next time will be there last but. You should be near the flower and away from here when i do.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:01 pm
"Yah, ok..oh, he prefers to be called M.e., just sayin" Seraph smiled slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:51 pm
Since there not to far away i thought it was best to make it a informal goodbye for now.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm
"I see what ya mean" Seraph patted M.e. who was looking very confused by everything  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Aury shot up out of bed.
she heard lots of yelling.

she strapped her tiger cubs to her back and walked to seraphs shop, he toddlers playing with her hair.

she walked into the shop and saw Seraph.

"hello old friend"aury smiled at Seraph.

Her cub, Chevy oushjed at her.
She let her down and she ran, hugged seraphs leg, then, gave M.e an old peice of apple.

Aury smiled.
"woah, what happened here?" she asked solemnly.
"would you like help cleaning up?"  

Byakko Megami

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:18 pm
He shrugged noticing alot of things where still in need of repair "No, dont worry, just more people after M.e." he chuckled and picked Chevy up hugging her "Hey girl"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff