Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:32 pm
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco- Falco is one of my favorites too. :3

Hey at the bottom you said Toon Link pisses you off, but you also said he's the best unlockable character. And Falco is an unlockable character, soooo...
._.;

I said Toon Link Pisses me off, never said I hate him.... And I never did actually think Falco was much of an unlockable character....hence 60% of the other Characters were also needed to unlocked, SO I always thought Wolf and Toon Link were the Unlockable characters, since I got them after replaying Subspace.... but that's my opinion...

So to you that question was asking "Who's better, Wolf or Toon Link?" neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:35 pm
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion

Hey at the bottom you said Toon Link pisses you off, but you also said he's the best unlockable character. And Falco is an unlockable character, soooo...
._.;

I said Toon Link Pisses me off, never said I hate him.... And I never did actually think Falco was much of an unlockable character....hence 60% of the other Characters were also needed to unlocked, SO I always thought Wolf and Toon Link were the Unlockable characters, since I got them after replaying Subspace.... but that's my opinion...

yea.....but I will say I have to explain myself better...and you are absolutely right about Falco being an unlockable...i'm sorry for not being coherent neutral  

Hector18Falco
Crew

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 pm
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion

._.;

yea.....but I will say I have to explain myself better...and you are absolutely right about Falco being an unlockable...i'm sorry for not being coherent neutral

'Kay. I'm glad we worked that out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:47 pm
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion

._.;

Yea..I don't want any problems, for me being all Know-it-all -_- it's not a good side of me <_< sorry again for being rude....  

Hector18Falco
Crew

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 pm
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion

._.;

Yea..I don't want any problems, for me being all Know-it-all -_- it's not a good side of me <_< sorry again for being rude....

It's okay, I've been known to be a know it all myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion

It's okay, I've been known to be a know it all myself.

really?  

Hector18Falco
Crew

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:16 pm
Hector18Falco

really?

Yes....

I have a feeling that was sarcastic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:19 pm
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco

really?

Yes....

I wasn't....
.....I just never did think of you as a Know-It-All... u seemed very calm  

Hector18Falco
Crew

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:24 pm
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco

really?

Yes....

I wasn't....

Hmm...I guess you'd have to know me in person. If someone messes up on a reference or something, I find it strangely irresistible to correct them, and then maybe lecture them...stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 pm
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco
Strawberry Cumbustion
Hector18Falco

really?

Yes....

I wasn't....

Hmm...I guess you'd have to know me in person. If someone messes up on a reference or something, I find it strangely irresistible to correct them, and then maybe lecture them...stuff like that.

ohh.....well, everyone has problems to deal with.... thats what makes us humans!  

Hector18Falco
Crew

Sonic2Fast2See

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:27 am
Strawberry Cumbustion
Sonic2Fast2See
Strawberry Cumbustion
CronoChris- I lol'ed at your answer to the second question. lol :edit: Also, I'm glad you posted that video, because I unlocked Wolf a different way and never saw it. :3

Sonic2Fast2See- Final Destination is beautiful, but it makes me dizzy. ._.;

Animeplayer99- Zelda was my favorite Melee character, but not so much now.

Oh so true XD its just so basic ya know? No fancy tricks 3nodding

Yup. That's the stage you go when you want to beat someone with skill alone, and no stage hazards to get in the way. 3nodding

Exactly why I love that level soo much blaugh XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:06 pm
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers, Super Smash Brothers Melee, or Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

#1 was fun,#2was an improvement,#3 has alot more stuff,(my brosaid it's easier to knock people off)

Is SSB/SSBM/SSBB really a fighting game?

Crossover platform fighting, yes

Who's your favourite character?

Lucas,Pikachu,Ike,Link,Zero Suit Samus,

What character are you best with?

Pikachu,Lucas,Zero Suit Samus

How good are you?

I have to say pretty good but not all powerful, maybe a difficulty 6-8

Who's the best unlockable character?

Jigglypuff(i'm just kidding unless your really good with her, i kinda like it)

What's your favourite special boss?

Dark [insert character here]

What's your favourite stage? What's your favourite item?

New Pork city/Onett/Final D., Mr.Saturn,Smash Ball,Pokeball,Assist trophy,
Full Heart lol

What characters should be in the next game? Which console should it be on?

Kumatora(because we need another PSI),Hector(from FE7),more i can't think of atm

Kaizoku_Lao

redbrixeli

Hilarious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 am
Which is better: Super Smash Brothers, Super Smash Brothers Melee, or Super Smash Brothers Brawl?
id have to say brawl,melee then SB the original i actually still have it for me nintendo 64 biggrin

yes it is one of the top in my recoeds smile

What's your favourite character?
Link,Marth,Pikachu,Diddy kong,Kirby,samus!!

Link!!!
How good are you?
im really good i wish i could get wi fi to show how good i am XP
im good becuz ive been playing scence the original came out!!i can kill all level 9 coms

What's the best unlockable character?
id have to say snake was mind blowing but toon link was at my top fav unlocks smile

i dont remember if hes a boss all all star mode but giga bowser?

um that level from fire emblem i forgot the name and the pokeball XP

i would love to see old final fantasy characters from the first ff game,and yes ff was first brought to use by nintendo smile and id like to see golden sun charecters as a charecter other than a helper item XP
and of course for the wii for gods sake its the only new gen nintendo system out ther biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:40 am
I love them all for their own reasons. Brawl has graphics and tons of characters, whereas Melee has ROY, plus I like the adventure mode in Melee more, and the original has the classic touch.
Well, the question of "who would win in a battle, Link or Mario?" has been answered. Link.
Marth and Link for the most part.
Once again, Marth and Link
How good are you?
I own computers, but... some people I play against online beat me but it's a close match!
Marth. No questions asked.
Probably Crazy Hand
Favorite stage is the Temple, favorite item... I don't usually play with them but I love the fan if you know its secret.
Roy and Mewtwo should make a triumphant return, plus Midna, Wolf Link, plus various Fire Emblem characters I love like Sheeda and Soren,  

II Sheeda II

Shinycake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:50 pm
Brawl has all the new and extra things while Melee has cartoony graphics so in the end I'd say Brawl, though I'm saddend that now there are less cartoony graphics now. Look at Mario's overalls! So detailed!!!
A UNIQUE one! Most fighting games have no items and they lower your HP unlike the Smash series where you increae the damage percent and can fall off stages.
Oh tough one, I would say Marth...So much good ones...T . T
Sonic
How good are you?
I don't have Wi-fi and I'm still on level 4 (Normal) since I've recently borrowed the game.
I guess Snake but there's so much more...
Normal Boss: Rayquaza Special: Crazy and Master
What's your favourite stage?
Temple. So much favourites...
What's your favourite item?
Smart Bomb
No anime characters (besides Pokemon), I'd say add more characters of one series, say Fire Emblem they only have two characters while the Mario series have 4 characters. And the Wii! it's the newest generation for the TV. I don't want to spend anymore money!  
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff