Poll
  Just beat it. >:(
  No.
  Gold.
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 am
I hadn't heard of that ghost thing either.

I can definitely see how people thought it was a ghost though. I was suprised until they explained it. When they zoomed in on that part you could see it was just a shadow in another room but when it's not zoomed in it looks like a ghostly shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 pm
I saw the memorial. WOW. And I mean that in a 'bloody hell these people are insane' way. There was some good music, but it was a big theatre thing - I don't think you could get away with that sort of stuff in Britain. Even our commenters were doing thier best to refrain form taking the piss, though a few bewildered jokes slipped through. I don't know what you guys thought ouf it. Having the gold-plated coffin up on stage was surreal, and getting his kids to speak was cruel. Could have been much worse though. Also there was the little 'Britains got talent' kid singing there too, which was random.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:08 pm
I didn't watch the memorial.

Was it really that.... er, grande?

My mom said that there were theories he wasn't really in the coffin. She said TMC confirmed he was though so we were wondering how they did that. Did they peek in or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:52 pm
According to my mom it looked nice on tv. She saw a bit of it. I didn't get to see it at all. Anyone heard how they want to make a national day off of him? Since he was the King of Pop like elvis was the King of Rock? ^_^
Sound possible since he did make that title.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 am
Didn't hear about the whole Micheal Jackson day thing... But ain't that going a bit overboard anyway???
Though one of his brothers wants Micheal to be buried at Neverland, but so far, I heard he was still going to be buried at a cemetary...
As for the coffin, it's been moved twice to two different morgues because people kept coming in to pay tributes and stuff.
And his daughter Paris wanted to get on stage and speak, though after seeing her bawling, I turned off the TV. too sad. crying

Lessee... and of course, there's even more controversy:
1) a new book that claims the King of Pop was gay
2) there's rumors that he had a secret son by the name of Omar and that he's actually Blanket's brother.
3) One of Micheal's doctors... Conrad Murray, I think was his name... anyway, his office was raided by police in search of the drug... propovol?? (is that the name???)... Anyway, people are wondering if maybe Micheal's death will be switched to homicide...
4) Supposedly, Micheal's nose... wasn't real... I just heard this last night. Apparently, his nose was nothing more than a dark hole and some cartilidge, and that he was wearing a fake one... one person even claimed micheal had a large case of different noses, just to be different...

Anyway, I'm just glad that the news has stopped covering him obsessively, even if he still pops up every so often.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 am
You might think I'm being mean for saying this, but it kinda just popped in my head.

If it really was micheal jackson's ghost, wouldn't it, like, do the thriller dance or something? MJ did like to put on a show.  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items