Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Micheal Jacksons Dead. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:30 pm
Lol conspiracy. Sounds like fun. Either that or someone has a Death Note. (anime reference ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:37 pm
yay he is dead!! ^^ no more kid rapes at least from him  

HippieKrowly

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:22 pm
HippieKrowly
Come on...that's a little mean of you eh?

(I understand your reasoning though; it's like when I was happy that Billy Mays died because I hated his commercials. Mean, but still... whee )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 pm
I bet this was already said, but 'Born a black man, died a white woman.' Its depressing, if you ask me. sweatdrop crying sweatdrop  

Emily Maeve

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Emily Maeve

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 pm
HippieKrowly

. . . *hangs head in disgust* can you at LEAST have a LITTLE respect? Think of his family. Really.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 am
Well, he did pay the family 20 mil. to not take him to court. stare He's kind of an idiot for doing that, because then he went into bankruptcy.
His daughter, Paris, I think, is so pretty. I wish he didn't hide his children.  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 am
Sadistic Rainbows
Well, he did pay the family 20 mil. to not take him to court. stare He's kind of an idiot for doing that, because then he went into bankruptcy.
His daughter, Paris, I think, is so pretty. I wish he didn't hide his children.

It really was not that good of a childhood for them, always being hidden.... but I do think he really loved his kids.... (sadly, people who do drugs/pain killers can't really do that good of job parenting usually, good thing he was wealthy as needed to hire a nanny)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:20 pm
YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

heavens-punisher

9,675 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:11 am
didnt like the guy...i only liked his early music...honestly someone says michal jackson first thing i think is *****  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 am
Does anyone else find it odd he has a child named Prince Michael, and another Prince Micael II? (Aka. Blanket).
I agree completely however, his childhood was stripped, he was living in the past, trying to relive it.  

SADERR

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:16 pm
I actually feel pretty bad for the guy. I don't believe he was a *****, he enjoyed being around children because he didn't have a childhood. He gave millions and millions to charities; more than any other celebrity, if I'm not mistaken, and Neverland was built specifically for underprivileged children. The guy had it hard having to take the constant abuse from the media and pressure from his fans, he couldn't even show his face in public without having a crowd gather around him, no wonder he struggled with drugs so much.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:31 pm
The big brother uk housemates have only just found out that he's died.  

broken_joker

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:00 am
XWraith_LordX
HippieKrowly

(I understand your reasoning though; it's like when I was happy that Billy Mays died because I hated his commercials. Mean, but still... whee )

I was happy when Billy Mays died too! :O

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:27 am
I had a dream with Michael Jackson in it last night.....  

Angel of the End

SADERR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:09 pm
- N y z z -
XWraith_LordX
HippieKrowly

I was happy when Billy Mays died too! :O

I actually wasn't, for some reason. I've always found him awesome. I've spent a lot of time waking up late at night and watching infomercials...I'll actually miss Billy Mays. He was quite the interesting man! ^-^

P.S. Because of all MJs plastic curgery, he could not be cremated. He could however be metled down into legos. So the little boys can play with him for once.
MJ jokes..It's so wrong, but it feels so right!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff