Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 pm
Kyo grinned, "No...I use creativity. I'd make traps." he threw the stone behind John and a squirrel fell to the ground. "More food..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:01 pm
"well that wont either help you to far" he bent down and picked up the squirrel and handed it to kyo. "their pelt is worth some money here." Johyn walked over to his horse andsearched through a few of the bags.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:11 pm
Kyo tilted his head, "But I don't know how to retrieve a pelt...I only know how to eat it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 pm
"Ah, found it" John turned around and walked over to Kyo. He took the squirrel and placed a pistol in Kyo's hand "Fair trade"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:25 pm
Kyo looked at the gun in his hands, "A gun?" he looked up at John, "But I don't know how to use it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 pm
John sighed "so you dont even know how to use a regular gun?"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Kyo shook his head, "No, not really, I lived on a secluded farm by a shoulin temple..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:48 pm
John sighed "for god sake" he picked up the gun and shot a nearby tree. "now you try" he gave the gun back to Kyo  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:01 pm
Kyo took the gun and felt the weight in his hand, he sighed and held the gun like John had and aimed at the tree carefully and pulled the trigger, the noise wasn't the only thing that happened when it went off. The recoil made him jerk back a little and he just barely kept the gun from hitting his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 pm
John grabbed the gun before Kyo would accidently shoot him or himself. "we'll have to work on that" John took out his knife and gave it to Kyo "Just in case you dont want to draw any attention while defending yourself. A knife is easier to handle when close to an enemy"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Kyo grinned, "Yes, I know..." he bent down and drew up his pant leg up past his knee, exposing a sheathed short katana.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm
John grinned. "i would guess you'r pretty good with that huh" He sheated his knife.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:07 pm
Kyo smiled, "I'm decent with it, I've lived near Shoulin Monks my whole life, they taught me a few things. I was able to learn a lot before other people found and fought over the land..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:11 pm
John Smiled a biy. "good but you'l still need to learn how to use rifles and guns" he gave the gun back to Kyo "only for self defence" he said seriously.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:22 pm
Kyo tucked the gun into his belt, "I wouldn't use it any other way..."  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items