Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you...?
  Homosexual
  Heterosexual
  Bisexual
  Other (And no, I'm not talking about goats)
View Results

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:44 pm
Leith
I must admit, you did your research... though you also came really close to acting like a stalker.

LOL! I'm afraid you're overestimating both my ability and desire to dig up personal information on folks.^_^ I just read the posts people make in this guild, and I take notice of who's writing them as I do so. So far, I think I'm pretty far away from becoming "stalker" material- but then again, I didn't know that you could become a stalker just by reading two threads in your own guild.^_^'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:49 am
Yeah im pagan and mostly gay lol what I mean is im bi but fall for guys more..  

toboetsukasa

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:27 am
I've been reading Christopher Penczak's latest "Temple of Shamaniic Witchcraft", and actually he has a section that describes how shamans view and live in the world.

As he puts it, the shaman will often times do things differently than the populace, just to see things differentlt; these things included walking backwards, dressing in opposite gendered clothing, and even homosexuality.

Just thought I'd drop that off, it's a really good book, if anyone needs some reading material. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:25 am
blukattt
I've been reading Christopher Penczak's latest "Temple of Shamaniic Witchcraft", and actually he has a section that describes how shamans view and live in the world.

As he puts it, the shaman will often times do things differently than the populace, just to see things differentlt; these things included walking backwards, dressing in opposite gendered clothing, and even homosexuality.

Just thought I'd drop that off, it's a really good book, if anyone needs some reading material. wink
Hey, when did you get back?

Im just plain old stright, but I've done some things with some girls, I'd never date one, and I'd never do one though o.o;  

QueenCrystal

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:21 pm
blukattt

Well, no danger of being nabbed by the Fay there...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:13 pm
QueenCrystal
blukattt

Hey, when did you get back?

Im just plain old stright, but I've done some things with some girls, I'd never date one, and I'd never do one though o.o;
((hugs)) Oh, I've been popping back in for about a month now, albeit not as much as I used to. sweatdrop

Doncha hate it when real life forces you away from the comp? LMAO  

blukattt
Crew

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out