• Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Kinaya
Image: Image
Extra: She belongs to Kame'bufuu :3 he's Shouko's
Personality: A sweet girl, Kinaya is a bouncy and playful creature that loves to meet new people. She's curious and a bit brash, but good-natured and loving. Kinaya's got a big heart, lots of love and lots of energy, but she's loyal and dedicated to her mate and her friends. Every the optimist, she can find the good points in any situation (well, most of the time)

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:23 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Amara'sarai
Extra: She belongs to Syrius Lionwing's Kwea. They've had their agreement RP already, but I don't think Syr's logged it yet.
Personality: Amara'sarai is pretty nuts in the strangest way possible. She's convinced she hears the voice of another lioness in her head, one she's fondly named Sarai. Amara does try and tamp down this insanity when there are others around, but she usually fails. Sometimes it's hard for her to differentiate herself from Sarai. Amara wants to be in the pride; Sarai will try and escape. Amara will also be coming into the pride pregnant by Shouko's lion Ment. (Well, once we get a breeding slot, haha!) smile

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:37 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Tabia
Extra: She belongs to Ahnik and will be joining at the same time as him and his other girlies.
Personality: Tabia is fiercely loyal to those she deems worthy and ambitious, too. However, due to past hiccups with attempts at greatness going wrong, she has decided to help Ahnik with his ambitions instead. Somewhat of a stirrer of trouble, Tabia is actually quite friendly if she likes you. If she doesn't, she is extremely condescending. Clever with words and somewhat of an actress, she is a female who certainly enjoys life and jumps at every opportunity given to her. She doesn't see herself belonging to a male as a downfall, rather an opportunity to take advantage of. After all, behind every great male is an even greater woman, right?

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:44 pm
Posting for Tisiphone, who is gone away for the summer and has uncertain internet access. I'm trying to help her out~ and the personalities are kind of vague because I'm winging it but it's approximately correct.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Kikimu
Extra: Her pad will be Ahnik (Capture RP)
Personality: Mate of Anju, she is the more subdued of the pair. She is friendly, kind, and loving. She will fairly quiet and agreeable as a banu.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Anju
Extra: Her pad will be Ahnik, though the RP is in progress.
Personality: Mate of Kikimu, she is the more adventurous of the pair. It was her idea to leave the Pridelands for adventure in the first place. She is as friendly and kind as Kikimu but she is more aggressive. She may be a more rebellious banu but having Kikimu around will keep her under control. She agreed to join after Kiki was captured so they could stay together.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Gur
Extra: She belongs to Sarfraz (Doodle p***s) and the rp is in progress ; 3
Personality: She's a tough cookie but that doesn't mean shes one to start trouble. For the most part shes well mannered and well behaved. Shes the kind of girl who can take care of her self and those around her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 pm
Everyone To This Point - APPROVED

Make sure each female has a capture RP before requesting a cert!
-

Also if you'd be interested in a mini open group rp please PM the mule or IM - themostloyal and we'll set one up.

UkuuchaWafalme Lands

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:14 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Wambleeska
Extra: Wamblee adores wing markings... Maybe it's because of his Beybanu..
Personality: Vain and snarky, Wamblee prides himself on his clean white coat. He's more than happy to avoid his brother, Okoth, as well.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Mola'katiti
Extra: Mola'katiti grew up a close friend with Wamblee. They may butt heads now and then, but it's all in good fun. Wamblee will be her Pad.
Personality: As vain as Wamblee, Mola has believed herself a goddess her whole life. While she won't think she's above hunting, she prides herself on keeping her coat clean.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Emera
Extra: Emera is a seer, being the daughter of a god, but blind and unable to see the world around her. Wamblee will be her Pad.
Personality: Ever as caring and sweet as her mother, Emera finds no faults in anybody.

Since Mola'katiti and Emera are technically coming in with Wamblee of their own free will... Would they need a capture RP? oO  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Fila'enzi
Extra: She will be going into Misilivuma's harem. (Sergeant Sargent will confirm.)
Personality: Fila is a strong lioness who made her living as a warrior before being captured by Vu. While she doesn't approve of the way some females are treated, she won't make a fuss or cause trouble for the pride. She's going to be too busy helping Vu and Mollie out with their cubs to cause a ruckus.

Katjive

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:17 pm
Katjive
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Fila'enzi
Extra: She will be going into Misilivuma's harem. (Sergeant Sargent will confirm.)
Personality: Fila is a strong lioness who made her living as a warrior before being captured by Vu. While she doesn't approve of the way some females are treated, she won't make a fuss or cause trouble for the pride. She's going to be too busy helping Vu and Mollie out with their cubs to cause a ruckus.

She is indeed Vu's new Banu!

Just FYI, she should have been here a few months ago ICly. It's just that Katjive and I both had RL stuff going on and it majorly slowed down our capture RP. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:29 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Asali'umi
Extra: She will be Pad Nywele's (Naysha Aysha) first forcefully captured banu
Personality: Asali is a flighty wanderer who has spent her adult life seeking out beautiful things. She is strongly attached to the objects she finds, though few are permanent collections. She is incredibly literal, and as such more often confused than offended. Though she will initially be distressed with her capture, having discussed the fear with another female before, she will be more likely to recede into her self and her fellow females than to do anything drastic. Becoming a banu will force a sort of maturation for her.

Dulcea

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:44 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Charna
Extra: She is being caught by Ridwan (xo -- k a i r i )
Personality: Charna has never felt as if anyone wanted her, her mother had shown no love to her father and so no love to her. Ridwan showed promise of somewhere she could belong and be wanted. She jumped at the idea and so followed him only to find that the pride was not what she expected in the slightest.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:59 am
Dulcea
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Asali'umi
Extra: She will be Pad Nywele's (Naysha Aysha) first forcefully captured banu
Personality: Asali is a flighty wanderer who has spent her adult life seeking out beautiful things. She is strongly attached to the objects she finds, though few are permanent collections. She is incredibly literal, and as such more often confused than offended. Though she will initially be distressed with her capture, having discussed the fear with another female before, she will be more likely to recede into her self and her fellow females than to do anything drastic. Becoming a banu will force a sort of maturation for her.

I confirm this and we shall have the rp done soon  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:37 am
Remove
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Charna
Extra: She is being caught by Ridwan (xo -- k a i r i )
Personality: Charna has never felt as if anyone wanted her, her mother had shown no love to her father and so no love to her. Ridwan showed promise of somewhere she could belong and be wanted. She jumped at the idea and so followed him only to find that the pride was not what she expected in the slightest.

Confirmed, RP will be done shortly <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Zeburi
Image: Here!
Extra: Hehehehehe, this is my favorite pride! <3
Personality: Zeburi is rather rough around the edges, and doesn't do a lot of talking. He loves to gamble , and have fun though... just not as loudly as most. He has an odd streak of winning gambles, so he tends to make enemies sometime.

ktqueen

UkuuchaWafalme Lands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:11 pm
ktqueen
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Zeburi
Image: Here!
Extra: Hehehehehe, this is my favorite pride! <3
Personality: Zeburi is rather rough around the edges, and doesn't do a lot of talking. He loves to gamble , and have fun though... just not as loudly as most. He has an odd streak of winning gambles, so he tends to make enemies sometime.

Does this male have a female? He cannot become a pad or join the pride without at least one female (she can be captured/consenting/a relation) but they won't let him join without a female of his own.  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff