Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:24 pm
"Oh no!" kero said floating above her since she released him. "What can I do!"

(daniel can sceance things)
Daniel suddenly felt somehting was wrong and quickly ran from mrs. steadmans classroom. he soon found marie collapsed on a bench with a plush to fovering above her.
that stoped him cold. "a plush toy?" he asked outloud.
That made kero turn around quickly.
"Quick help her! she has a high fever and is delerious!" kero shouted to the boy.
Daniel quickly snappped out of it and gently picked marie up taking her to the nurse.
kero began to follow then saw the pudding on the ground where marie had dropped it and quickly picked it up and then flew after the boy and girl
'Cant waste good pudding' kero thought as he followed the boy to the nurses office where he deposited the girl on the bed.
kero began eating the pudding as the doctor looked marie over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:27 pm
((Yeah, you told me, twice))
Marie unconsciously clutched Daniel's shirt, breathing heavily.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:30 pm
(sorry I meant ingeneral for other people who dont know)

Daniel stayed with her as the nurse looked her over and gave her medicine.
When the nurse left.
Daniel turned to kero.
"what are you!?"
Kero finished the pudding and floated over to them "my name is Keroberos. I am the guardian of the Clow cards created by Clow Reed then Sakura Kinamoto. Im at your service." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:32 pm
Marie sat up, pinching Kero's cheek, "Guardian? Some guardian, you're a stuffed toy."  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:34 pm
Kero struggled awya form her. "I AM NOT A STIFF TOY! I am an incredible beast!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:41 pm
"Prove it," she hissed, "And what about these 'Clow Cards'? Show me one!"  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:47 pm
"I cnat! the clow cards give me my power and right now they are scattered acrosed the city! I need help!" kero said trying to explain.

Daniel sat behidn maria giving her support since she still had a fever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:48 pm
"So you haunt a random girl's dreams?" she hissed, although slumping back a little.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:52 pm
Daniel easyielly caught her supporting her

"I didnt do that! you had a dream premonition!" kero yelled trying to get her to understand,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:54 pm
She curled up in Daniel's arms, "Premonitions aren't real, they're fake psychic stuff,"  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:58 pm
kero shook his head. "NO! they are real. just as real as this boy being able to sceance stuff. Im not kinding!"

Daniels head shot up at that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:59 pm
She shook her head, "It's just a dream..." she murmured, falling back unconscious.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:06 pm
Daniel pulled her tight against him worried about her.

he looked at kero with a sigh.
"and how in the world are we suposed to help you I guess?"
kero looked at him
"you become card captures and help me by capturing the cards."
"how hard can it be to get some cards?" Daniel asked.
kero looked at him as seriosuly as a 'plush toy could. "you have no idea...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Aki waked into the coffee shop that held her favorite baristo, the burgandy jacket of her high school tied around her waist and school bag slung over her shoulder. Her morning classes had just finished and afternoon classes had been canceled after the explosion in the science lab. So until the air was cleared and the hazmat guys okay'ed the place, school was cancelled.

"Oi! Nikko-san!" She cried with a cheery, million watt smile. "Wanna get me an iced mocha? It's blazing hot outside!" Yes, Akihiko liked to yell, a lot. But she was an excitable person, and her friends loved her for it. "And I promise I'll pay for it this time." She also tended to stick her friends with the bill.

((Anyone up for some RP tips? This is all to be helpful, not hurtful, you guys have potential and creativity, and I'd like to help you form it. Use punctuation and grammer. Like spelling and capitol letters? also, use a bit more description in your posts, we know you said something, otherwise there shouldn't be quotations marks. But how did you say it, what are you thinking internally, how are the features of your char reacting? If you're playing multiple people, it might help to put the different chars into different txt colors. ))  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:37 pm
Nikko looked up from the notebook he was drawing in. Whenever he got a little time off he drew or wrote. Now was one of those times, with how slow the shop was running. He smiled at the girl who walked in. "Do I want to, maybe. Do I have to? Yeah. Will you pay for it? You better." Nikko smiled as he prepared Aki's mocha. Handing it to her he smiled. "How about that explosion? It was wild."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff