Submit

mroptimistic91

Benevolent Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:04 pm
Well I used to hate Gwyn until I realised you could parry him, now I just Darkmoon Blade Rank 3 and parry him, dies in under a minute most of the time. So now I'd say Bed of Chaos simply because of it's swings knocking me off, using a light shield really doesn't help. Also people keep saying that the Capra Demon is hard... Well don't face him until you have a steady class on the go, for instance if you are playing a mage, get some heavy gear on just for the fight and cast your super strong spells.

Apart from that I think getting to Nito is annoying at times when taking the long way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:15 am
Making your way to him can be frustrating for sure (I still have nightmares of those skele dogs), thankfully Nito himself is quite the pushover once his skeleton buddies in the room are taken care of. 3nodding

I agree that Capra demon is a joke if you don't fight him right away, I recall coming back to him as a pyromancer for some sweet revenge and a single AoE spell took out both dogs and the demon at once, good times xd  

Inaban

Navlaan

Lonely Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 am
Couldn't stand the four kings,
Not that their uber hard but when your summoned spirits dont equip the ring of artorias,
its like being next to a bee hive your friend kicked >.<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm
Not that the fight itself is that bad but I would say the Iron Golem for knocking me off the edge of the arena several times...but I got my revenge when he stumbled of the edge after weakening him X3  

Diavolo Delirare

Dapper Guildsman

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Gallendro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 pm
Ugh, four kings. I love the backstory and lore of New Londo, but that doesn't make them any less painful on NG+. Other then them, Orstein and Smough can be a drag, depending on your build.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:25 pm
Nothing frustrated me more than the Bed of Chaos.

Yeah, Orenstein and Smough are hard, but at least they're beatable on solo. BoC feels so cheap because he's easy but his Area attacks are all over the place. At least with OandS I feel like something powerful bested me. BoC deaths feel so cheap.

Every time I get to Lost Izalith I think "Oh crap, here we go."

BoC is the only boss that made me put down the controller and says "Screw this game!"

Even Four Kings and Manus didn't frustrate me as much  

Unsoured

I Love Bad Puns

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 pm
I'm not much of a rager, but this game got me. The boss that finally got me to rage? Nito! None of my friends have trouble with this boss except for me. The first time I went through the bone skeleton dog things made me rage a little, now they aren't a problem. Nito's fight just entirely pisses me off. I can't go too far back because of those huge skeletons, the little skeletons are constantly chasing me and the only way I can keep them off is by riding Nito's..... anyway. The sole thing that causes a lot of my rage is the drop at the beginning! There have been a lot of times where I drop down, lost half my hp, and while my person is trying to get up Nito screams and sends a spike out of the ground and kills me before the fight even starts! THAT BS RIGHT THERE! kjsdbhvhdvjhdvjdvdjsjhvsdjv I'm on game +3. I don't even know how I managed beating him once let alone twice. -sigh- Also the Four Kings are a pain too, but they don't get me like Nito does. stressed Gwyn I can beat easily, Ornstein and Smough I can solo fine, Seath is easy, Siff is easy, the Bed of Chaos is easy...but god dang it Nito!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:58 pm
Captain Smee
The four kings on New Game+, just can't beat'em

i agree the four kings are pains but if you have the inteligence to do it you can use the black magic from the DLC it usely works well on them and basicly the only time i use the black magic like breed and dark orb and stuff  

Kitsune no Akai

Dangerous Hunter

Captain Smee

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:22 pm
Kitsune no Akai
Captain Smee

i agree the four kings are pains but if you have the inteligence to do it you can use the black magic from the DLC it usely works well on them and basicly the only time i use the black magic like breed and dark orb and stuff

Oh wow i posted that forever ago....but since i posted that i found a pretty easy way to beat them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:43 pm
Captain Smee
Kitsune no Akai
Captain Smee

Oh wow i posted that forever ago....but since i posted that i found a pretty easy way to beat them

i only resently found this guild and was hopeing it was still alive but its dead isnt it sigh so sad right? well ill still be around on this if your want to talk about dark souls and yeah 4 kings is easy tell you reach the 7th game play at my lv 680 person XD it took a long time to reach that lv alot of people say i cheated but i didnt X-x  

Kitsune no Akai

Dangerous Hunter

Shadowthrone1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:04 am
uh i hated bed of chaos. cause the falling floor and the jump.  
The Dark Souls Covenant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff