Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
.:~Family is Everything~:.O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join my family?
  Yes
  Maybe later :D
  Nope
  Umm you should delete this thread.
View Results

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:02 pm
♥Jenny♥
User Image

"Crap I forgot" Jenny said as Tracy left her room and she turned off her raido and closed her door behind her. She headed down stairs and to the kitchen where her momther her little brother Nathan, who was half asleep, and Johnny was. She walked over to the refrigerator and got out the juice "Good moring every one. Johnny want some juice to go with that?" She asked

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:04 pm
~Johnny~
User Image
Johnny looked at the juice which Jenny had in her hand,"oh yes please and can i have some ice with that?" Johnny said.  

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:12 pm
♥Jenny♥
User Image

Jenny put some ice inthe cup she got down and and put some juice in it and sat in frount of Johnny "What about you Nathan." She looked at her mom. "Mom did you sleep on the sofa again?" She asked as she turned on the coffee pot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 am
~Tracy~

User Image
Tracy watched while she ate her cereal,"Johnny,I forgot but why did you come and stay with us for a few days?"He was their cousin,one morning she woke up and went down stairs to see Johnny.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 am
"Oh, yes, Johnny; you can stay with us!" Fiona said kindly. She blushed when Johnny said that he found a spare key under tha mat, and she let out a sigh.

Nathan sat down at the table next to Johnny and giggled as Johnny played with him. "Good morning!" Nathan announced cheerily to everyone within sight. He had a big smile on his cute face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 am
~Tracy~

User Image
She lifted her head,"Good morning Nathan."She smiled and got up to put her bowl away then took a seat again at the table.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 am
~Johnny~
User Image
Johnny looked at Tracy and laughed,"oh don't worry my parents just went off to work they'll be back by evening, but meanwhile i'm gonna go to school, and do you mind if i come back later, because my mom didn't leave behind a spare key." Johnny said as he went for his school bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:24 pm
~Tracy~

User Image
"Oh,of course we don't mind your our cousin."She waved at him then went over to Nathan and picked him up,"Say bye to your cousin Nathan."She set him back down then walked up stairs to her room.[color=cyan]  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 pm
♥Jenny♥
User Image

Jenny made Nathan alittle bit of juice and sat it by him "Tracy we have school too you know" She called up to her. she made her a cup of coffee and added like 4 spoons full of sugar to it. She sat a cup out for her mother. Then watched Nathan and Johnny eat.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:29 pm
She looked down,"I know,I just need to get my books!."She yelled so she could hear her,she walked into her room and grabbed her bag then walked back down,"We are going to miss the bus."She waited at the door.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm
♥Jenny♥
User Image

Jenny placed her cup on the table "Tracy we have time. And Nathan isnt even reday." She looked at nathan and smiled "Hopefully mom will let me drive the car" She looked at Fiona who was her mom and smiled a nice smile hoping it whould help her mom say yes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 pm
~Johnny~
User Image
Johnny just about finished his cereal and went over to the dishwasher to add his bowl,"so aren't you girls ready?, because it's 8:00.....and I hate to be late,"Johnny laughed,"why do you have such long hair Tracy?"Johnny said when he looked at Tracy,"anyway I might get lucky today, because yesterday i found a 20 dollar bill on the floor haha" Johnny said as he reached for the door.  

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 pm
~Tracy~

User Image
She looked at Johnny,"I just like long hair I guess."She shrugged her shoulders and moved when he reached for the door,"Yea,but one day your lucky the other day you aren't so be careful."She smiled and laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 pm
♥Jenny♥
User Image

Jenny walked out and waited where Tracy was "Nathan them clocks or like really fast its only like 7:45. The bus should be coming soon"

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 pm
~Johnny~
User Image
Johnny laughed,"wow your right my Watch is really fast, I think I might play with Nathan for a little while i guess,"Johnny said while dropping his bag down,"Hey Nathan have you got any Homework haha,"Johnny said with a smile on his face,"oh hey Tracy what will you do if someone cut a lock of your hair?"Johnny said while waiting for a reply.

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff