Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
-flails- NOOOoooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rezzalia

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:32 pm
If I should leave this lonely world behind...

D; Oh no~
Don't feel bad, though. I've lost mine, too, including my G.U. games.
My little brother has a new fascination with dungeon/area crawling and won't give my games back. >> Little jerk.

...Your voice will still remember our melody.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:48 pm
@Naota
I know! D:
I have so many memory cards, it's disgusting.
I have 5 PS2 memory cards and like all of them are full. I have 3 Gamecube cards, 4 N64 ones, 2 PS1 cards, and 1 Psp card. DDDD:
SO MANY SAVE FILES.

@Rezzalia
Aw. D;
So your brother basically stole your games? D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 pm
@Naota sweatdrop I've only had one memory card, like, ever. I still have alot of room on it, too....I don't have enough games to max it out.

What i hate about memory cards is when you suddenly can't save, or the data doesn't load properly. Thats usually the problem for me D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
@Naota sweatdrop I've only had one memory card, like, ever. I still have alot of room on it, too....I don't have enough games to max it out.

What i hate about memory cards is when you suddenly can't save, or the data doesn't load properly. Thats usually the problem for me D:

0_o how can you live with only one memory card? My family has at least 5 memory cards for the ps2 and at least 2 for the ps1!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:32 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

0_o how can you live with only one memory card? My family has at least 5 memory cards for the ps2 and at least 2 for the ps1!

I dunno, i just can XD It might be because none of my family is allowed to play on MY PS2 -gets possive over the game system-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

I dunno, i just can XD It might be because none of my family is allowed to play on MY PS2 -gets possive over the game system-

The PS2 belongs to the entire family for us. But that still doesn't justify my having two memory cards and one PS1 memory card. Same for my sister. Then my dad has one, we have a family one, and I think my mom has one. Even though my mom and dad hardly use the PS2, if ever.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:05 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

The PS2 belongs to the entire family for us. But that still doesn't justify my having two memory cards and one PS1 memory card. Same for my sister. Then my dad has one, we have a family one, and I think my mom has one. Even though my mom and dad hardly use the PS2, if ever.

thats crazy, yo. If any of my family touched my PS2, i'd freak out and try to bite them...Same goes for my memory card. Though, my dad is allowed to come and play my two player games with me wwhen i'm bored and don't wanna play alone XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 pm
http://chibitami.net/works/flash/marippy/index.html do any of u guys how to play this  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:41 pm
@Naota to play that game, you use the arrow keys(of course, you prolly alrdy know THAT) and when you get to the blue line that you bounce on, push to up arrow to go, well, up.
i can't figure out how to open the doors.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 pm
press z to open doors  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 am
Naota3
press z to open doors

ah...I was wondering if it was Z...I mean z was the button you used to start the game....sooo...yeaaahhh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:36 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

thats crazy, yo. If any of my family touched my PS2, i'd freak out and try to bite them...Same goes for my memory card. Though, my dad is allowed to come and play my two player games with me wwhen i'm bored and don't wanna play alone XD

Well, it isn't mine. It's the family's. You should have seen my reaction when they tried to change the room it was in from the room with the hi def TV to the room with the smaller, not nearly as good TV. They won, but I tried.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:52 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

Well, it isn't mine. It's the family's. You should have seen my reaction when they tried to change the room it was in from the room with the hi def TV to the room with the smaller, not nearly as good TV. They won, but I tried.

D: WTF?! Are they crazy?! You need to keep the PS2 on the high-def, cause it looks awesome with the high def D: I know this cause when i first got my PS2, i used it on an old TV that sucked :I Then, i got a higher def TV and it looked so much better 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:36 pm
I remember playing games on my old TV. It had a ginormous screen, but it made everything really dark, and you couldn't fix the lighting on it. D: So if you were going into a dark cave in some game, it was so hard to see. AND OH MY GAWD BANSHEE BOARDWALK IN MARIO KART WAS A NIGHTMARE TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF THAT.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm
XxGrieverxX
I remember playing games on my old TV. It had a ginormous screen, but it made everything really dark, and you couldn't fix the lighting on it. D: So if you were going into a dark cave in some game, it was so hard to see. AND OH MY GAWD BANSHEE BOARDWALK IN MARIO KART WAS A NIGHTMARE TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF THAT.

D: Thats rlly sad. I'm sorry.
I remember that when i first got my PS2, i'd play Jak and Daxter for months until i finally finished it about 8 months after i got it razz I wasn't very good with PS2 controllers back then. I had a NES before that...
I wanna play the old Yoshi's island again....I loved that game so much heart I still do.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff