Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Rainbow Fur Thread *Ressurection* Read first post* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adrinix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:12 am
Wolf_Girl_Kaeli
Bush sucks, I agree...any gay or bi person would agree
makes me glad to be canadian. marage is legal in my province  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:33 pm
*wrinkles up nose* I hate being an american...there's no pride in it any more. I really want to move to scotland or australia...hide there for the rest of my life.  

DarkSyctheFan

Alysia-Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:43 pm
any fur around?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:01 pm
*poofs in padding around softly as a white tiger* erfh, anyone around?  

Eryu

Alysia-Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:03 pm
*peeks out from over a sketch pad* hello hun  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:08 pm
::Ears flick softly as the sound of another catches his attention. The white tiger turns around tilting his head to the other. Then pads over with a smile.:: "Hello, I'm Eryu nice to meet you."

~mew~  

Eryu

Alysia-Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:11 pm
*placing down her book she smiles, lifting a silver paw* Pleased to meet you, my name is Ebony.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:13 pm
::Sits on his hunches before her looking to the paw with a tilted head. He glances up to her before giving it a soft lick in greeting.:: "Seems like were the only ones here tonight, what yeah drawing?" ::Trys to look at the picture.::  

Eryu

Alysia-Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:16 pm
*opens up the book that she had previously shut. Showing a sketch of a silver and red wolfox* Just a little self portrait, nothing special. Feel free to join me *pulls out a chair* It has been awfully quiet tonight  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:21 pm
::Opposed blue hues glance at the self portrait, then to the chair. He blinks as his tail sways softly behind him. Being a feral Tiger would make it difficult for him to sit in such a seat.:: "Well I just joined today, though it does seem some what slow today. But it's nice to finally be with other furries. I actually never knew there were furries on gaia." ::murrs softly some what like a small laugh.::  

Eryu

Alysia-Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:25 pm
*smiles* well would a cushion be better? yes it is rather slow i learnt of the guild moons ago from an old friend  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:30 pm
::Ears perk to attention from her cushion iead.:: "hmm didn't think of that." He said with a flick of his tail and within moments a dark blue large cushion appeard near him. To which the large white tiger padded onto curling into it with a soft Purr. "Moons ago, thats a nice way of putting it." He said with another soft purr since he has an affinity for the moon.  

Eryu

Alysia-Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:39 pm
*smiles* Far more poetic i must be a closet romantic  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:41 pm
::smiles swirling his ears about in a cute fashion:: "Who isn't?" :3  

Eryu

Alysia-Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:44 pm
*smiles softly, her tail twitching slightly* true true  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]