Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
What's your favorite root town? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:22 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Breg Epona it big and looks modern.

The Net Slums are cool too they make me think of the area my grandmother in Mexico lives in.

I see. I don't really like the modern looking stuff in the Game. I prefer greenery and all that. But that one area of Breg Epona, when combined with the music, is just perfect. Which is why I consider it my favorite. I like the look of Dol Dona. It's green, easy to navigate, and nice to look at.

I do like nature, and I have to agree it is easy to go around Dol Dona. However I think my liking for the city thing is that I really haven't gone into a really nice city area like Breg Epona, except Tampa, cause Tampa is nice (Florida).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 pm
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita

The Net Slums are cool too they make me think of the area my grandmother in Mexico lives in.

I see. I don't really like the modern looking stuff in the Game. I prefer greenery and all that. But that one area of Breg Epona, when combined with the music, is just perfect. Which is why I consider it my favorite. I like the look of Dol Dona. It's green, easy to navigate, and nice to look at.

I do like nature, and I have to agree it is easy to go around Dol Dona. However I think my liking for the city thing is that I really haven't gone into a really nice city area like Breg Epona, except Tampa, cause Tampa is nice (Florida).

I never thought there was such a thing as a nice city. When your definition of a city is New York City, well, it isn't a nice place. I, actually, hate New York City. I don't see what people find so great about it.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:31 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita

I never thought there was such a thing as a nice city. When your definition of a city is New York City, well, it isn't a nice place. I, actually, hate New York City. I don't see what people find so great about it.

Well a better definition is the upper scale/cleaner part of the city. All cities have their slums and their good parts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita

Well a better definition is the upper scale/cleaner part of the city. All cities have their slums and their good parts.

True. But I have yet to see the good side of NYC.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:12 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita

I haven't been to NYC thus I cannot say anything about the city itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 am
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita

Yeah...I did it again. I made my own topic get off topic. >< Noooo! Um....I like going to area with the third word Antithesis (or something like that) ! It makes the area have a nice level and all of that for me.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 am
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita

Yeah...I did it again. I made my own topic get off topic. >< Noooo! Um....I like going to area with the third word Antithesis (or something like that) ! It makes the area have a nice level and all of that for me.

i really don't know city is like i i've been there at like 2 days a year  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:23 pm
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita
Darkly_Doomed
Gaarita

i really don't know city is like i i've been there at like 2 days a year

It has some nice places in it, but it's also pretty nasty, in my opinion.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:54 am
The Net Slums, of course. And Mac Anu. *coughuploadedcoughwallpapercoughincoughfanart/fanfiction*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 am
Arrancar 55 Bellanova
The Net Slums, of course. And Mac Anu. *coughuploadedcoughwallpapercoughincoughfanart/fanfiction*

XD. What makes you like the Net Slums and Mac Anu?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 am
My main favourite Class/Job = AI. If I ever join a .hack//rp, I'd be an AI.

Mac Anu: Like all others have said = Most Beautiful of them all. Well, the scenery at least.

Oh, dear! I totally forgot about the first Infected Root Town in .hack//virus core series! gonk I like how the graphics looked like the Town was ripped.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:02 am
Arrancar 55 Bellanova
My main favourite Class/Job = AI. If I ever join a .hack//rp, I'd be an AI.

Mac Anu: Like all others have said = Most Beautiful of them all. Well, the scenery at least.

Oh, dear! I totally forgot about the first Infected Root Town in .hack//virus core series! gonk I like how the graphics looked like the Town was ripped.

I haven't gotten that far in the first series of games DX. But I did like the Net Slum in .hack//SIGN. It had a nice appearance.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:26 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed
Has I seen your Tsukasa cosplay? I don't think I has.
THIS CALLS FOR PICS.

P.S.
I SAW SAKAKI TOUCHING TSUKASA THE OTHER DAY

@Rainbow
That place was in R:1, right?

I thought I beat Sakaki up enough after he forced Tsukasa to have an affair with him! D<
meep! >< It's bad enough total strangers have my cosplay pics, but for me to willingly post them online? MEEP!

WULL SAKAKI'S BACK. ]:<

You can send them to me in a PM if you want. xD

@Rainbow
Thanks! :,D
REMEMBER NOT TO LISTEN TO ONDORE'S LIES. VAAN BASCH FON ROSENBERG SAYS SO.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed
THIS CALLS FOR PICS.

P.S.

@Rainbow

I thought I beat Sakaki up enough after he forced Tsukasa to have an affair with him! D<
meep! >< It's bad enough total strangers have my cosplay pics, but for me to willingly post them online? MEEP!

@Rainbow

D< When will he learn?! Um, I have to actually get them onto the internet, find a good one (couldn't exactly take pictures of myself XD) and yeah. Then I can send one. Maybe. ><
D< SAKAKIIIII!!!!!! *sharpens scythe and goes off to kill Sakaki for trying to get Tsukasa to cheat on me again. Or Subaru.*  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:12 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed
THIS CALLS FOR PICS.

P.S.

@Rainbow

@Rainbow

D< When will he learn?! Um, I have to actually get them onto the internet, find a good one (couldn't exactly take pictures of myself XD) and yeah. Then I can send one. Maybe. ><
D< SAKAKIIIII!!!!!! *sharpens scythe and goes off to kill Sakaki for trying to get Tsukasa to cheat on me again. Or Subaru.*

Alright. [:
RUN SAKAKI, RUUUUN! gonk

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas