Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Big Damn Heroes - Story of Celestia{Sci-Fi} ACCEPTING 2 MORE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rigormortis Metamorphosis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:39 pm
Annabel frowned slightly from hearing that Felicity had already gotten her shots, but did perk up at the remark of looking into the other members' of the ship caused and evil smile to return to her lips again, "Yay!" She sang out in a praise like tone.

She stopped and looked closer at Felicity, "You wouldn't be lying would you?" Annabel questioned, raising her eye brow with a sly grin, almost like she was questioning who it was that Felicity was going out with.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:06 am
"Haha, no way! I wouldn't lie," Felicity said assuringly. "I'm not afraid of shots anyways, so there wouldn't be any reason for me to pretend I got a shot. Shots are no big deal to me, but I have already had mine, so you don't have to worry about me. Hm... Want to check on Jackson first?"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:41 pm
Annabel nodded, trusting that Felicity wasn't lying. "Alright, lead me to this Jackson that you speak of." She said in an old fashioned sort of way. "Wait, I should go get a clip board so that I can write down who needs and does not need their shots or a check up." Annabel stated. She turned and ran back to her office grabbing the items, on her way back, however she nearly tripped over her busted up chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:57 pm
Felicity nodded, and waited excitedly as Annabel ran off to get a clipboard. When Annabel got back, Felicity shouted, "This way! Come on!"

She led the way to Jackson's room, and knocked once. Twice. Three times. Her knocks were strong and loud, and she hoped Jackson wouldn't mind the disruption.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Daku_San

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:06 pm
As Kazuya walked down the hall, he brushed his fingers against the side of the wall. "This ship still needs more crew, it isn't lively enough!" He chuckled softly to himself and smiled. He began thinking about the things he could do with the KYVIUS in his freetime. Adjust the cannons, write new programs, anything pretty much. Kazuya decided he would drop by his room and see if he could install the Battle AI today. He had been working on it ever since he got here, as it could be an important asset when he couldn't pilot the fighter. Kazuya hummed softly as he took a turn down the hallway to his room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 pm
((Does anyone know where Virgil Lifeson is??))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:32 pm
[Ooc:No...]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 pm
((xD))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-