Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
♥ Taliban ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAKE POLLS
  Yes Sir!
View Results

Harrotz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:08 pm
We're not talking about the meaning of jihad. -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:33 am
Taliban is good.

First some soviets atacked. where every 4th person died. Though all the mens have atleast 20 kids each lol

But people are still atacking. Soo ofcurse the taliban (a group of united jihad fighters) fight against.

the population of Afghanistan is very tiny, and the world is soo big. And still they can't even beat the taliban rofl Means they are real heroes.

They are fighting for freedom. Like Pakistan, if pakistan diden't atack the english people who ruled Pakistan. Paksitan would be servants.  

The_Pathan
Captain

divineseraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:14 am
Just because a group does one thing that is acceptable, that doesn't make all of their actions right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:46 pm
The_Pathan
Taliban is good.

First some soviets atacked. where every 4th person died. Though all the mens have atleast 20 kids each lol

But people are still atacking. Soo ofcurse the taliban (a group of united jihad fighters) fight against.

the population of Afghanistan is very tiny, and the world is soo big. And still they can't even beat the taliban rofl Means they are real heroes.

They are fighting for freedom. Like Pakistan, if pakistan diden't atack the english people who ruled Pakistan. Paksitan would be servants.

oh GOD!!! Zaaki you are seriously messed up in the mind for thinking some murdering group is heroic... and as for Pakistan I bet they rather be servants of the English men rather than living in fear of just leaving their own homes from the Taliban... i mean seriously... how do you call them heros for killing the innocent?  

0_o___V

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:45 pm
Trapped in the R H Y T H M I C sound,
As the rain falls and then pounds.
And circles around this fire do we prance,
Trapped in a never ending rain dance.

User Image

Divine-- Whos cause is right anymore? America put Sadaam Houssain in charge of Iraq so they could control it, not so it could govern itself. America is stealing oil during the war, or charging it from the people in the middle east for their "services" You should watch the news on both sides before making a decisions.

O_o___V -- Eh. You call soldiers raiding homes without cause Innocent? There looking for Binladin. They don't have proof he's even there, but they have "rights" since their america. I know, I watch four different news channels in three different languages [Go Afghan T.V.] . The taliban were originally made for a rightioeus cause in afghanistan, since then, they've been forming all over the place, and most with no goal are attempting to "protect" their homeland.

I'm saying their cause is right, but it was at the start. When there is a national influence in those countries, the Taliban will be ready to protect them. But whats right and wrong these days, this world isn't in black or white anymore, only drawn out in shades of Gray.

User Image
User Image

User Image
Click for quest thread.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 pm
The Subtle Lord

User Image

Divine-- Whos cause is right anymore? America put Sadaam Houssain in charge of Iraq so they could control it, not so it could govern itself. America is stealing oil during the war, or charging it from the people in the middle east for their "services" You should watch the news on both sides before making a decisions.

O_o___V -- Eh. You call soldiers raiding homes without cause Innocent? There looking for Binladin. They don't have proof he's even there, but they have "rights" since their america. I know, I watch four different news channels in three different languages [Go Afghan T.V.] . The taliban were originally made for a rightioeus cause in afghanistan, since then, they've been forming all over the place, and most with no goal are attempting to "protect" their homeland.

I'm saying their cause is right, but it was at the start. When there is a national influence in those countries, the Taliban will be ready to protect them. But whats right and wrong these days, this world isn't in black or white anymore, only drawn out in shades of Gray.

User Image
User Image

User Image
Click for quest thread.

No im calling those people trying to get to work in buses being stopped from the Taliban and some even getting killed b/c the are Shia innocent... i mean how can you justify that? Or justify them kiddnapping people for money? i mean seriously? and yes America did have a hand in this group i will not deny that but i will say that they have NO rightous cause if they are killing innocent people...  

0_o___V

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 pm

User Image

You know... The Shia aren't all that innocent. Look in Iraq, its Shia bombing Sunni, and Sunni bombing Shia.

The Taliban were founded on a righteous cause, I'm not saying that cause is carried out today. They were perfectly fine, until the Americans gave them weapons. No, the Americans didn't have a little part in the creation of the Taliban, they basically created the modern image of the Taliban. You could've just left them alone, us afghans would have gone to the mountains and kicked a**.

Infact, America playing "Super hero" is causing most problems. Most suicide bombers are trying to get Americans out of their country. No, it is not the right approach, and No, they aren't getting any where. Its not like a I worship them, what they are doing is against the will of Allah, but they claim Allah will reward them for it.

Allah is the most forgiving, the Most kind, but nothing on that scale can be forgiven.

The kidnapping? Americans kidnap people too, and falsely blame them for doing something. Ransoms are to spread the exact message the bombings are, but in all the wrong ways. These people are total trashers of the Taliban name. The true taliban is that of Afghanistan, the group that was made to protect.

By the way, You might be getting Al-Queada and the Taliban mixed up, because Al-Queada does kidnappings [Taliban wannabes rolleyes ]. Any way, you cannot justify those acts, but what justifies a person is their beleifs.

A wise man said that "We are all prisoners of our beleifs."

This one is one of my favorite quotes, because its so obvious, yet nobody abides by it.
"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left."
-Bertrand Russell

User Image
User Image

User Image
Click for quest thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:48 am
Who says taliban is like that? America.

Afghans are independent people, let them be alone. cause if u get too close, your death.  

The_Pathan
Captain

divineseraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 pm
The Subtle Lord

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
Click for quest thread.

Did I make one here?

No, you are the one who assumed that since I was against the taliban, I must be for America and their warmongering and economic control. You should reconsider your brashness in assuming you understand the arguments being made- In fact, I was saying quite what you implied, allow me to restate it. Please try to see it this time without making assumptions on my position.

Just because a group does one thing that is acceptable, that doesn't make all of their actions right.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:16 am
They got rights to do what they do.

A real pathan gets married when he is like 10-17

The human law says it's not allowed.

A real pathan gets around 5-30 kids. his amount of kids is his honour.

A real pathan woman respect the husband, wash his feat, make food. A american/european woman scream after her husband to cook food.

Pathans are living their own independent life. And they are doing quite good. All the problems in Afghanistan is caused by the others.

what will people await?

The taliban will finish?  

The_Pathan
Captain

0_o___V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 am
The Subtle Lord

User Image

You know... The Shia aren't all that innocent. Look in Iraq, its Shia bombing Sunni, and Sunni bombing Shia.

The Taliban were founded on a righteous cause, I'm not saying that cause is carried out today. They were perfectly fine, until the Americans gave them weapons. No, the Americans didn't have a little part in the creation of the Taliban, they basically created the modern image of the Taliban. You could've just left them alone, us afghans would have gone to the mountains and kicked a**.

Infact, America playing "Super hero" is causing most problems. Most suicide bombers are trying to get Americans out of their country. No, it is not the right approach, and No, they aren't getting any where. Its not like a I worship them, what they are doing is against the will of Allah, but they claim Allah will reward them for it.

Allah is the most forgiving, the Most kind, but nothing on that scale can be forgiven.

The kidnapping? Americans kidnap people too, and falsely blame them for doing something. Ransoms are to spread the exact message the bombings are, but in all the wrong ways. These people are total trashers of the Taliban name. The true taliban is that of Afghanistan, the group that was made to protect.

By the way, You might be getting Al-Queada and the Taliban mixed up, because Al-Queada does kidnappings [Taliban wannabes rolleyes ]. Any way, you cannot justify those acts, but what justifies a person is their beleifs.

A wise man said that "We are all prisoners of our beleifs."

This one is one of my favorite quotes, because its so obvious, yet nobody abides by it.
"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left."
-Bertrand Russell

User Image
User Image

User Image
Click for quest thread.

You're not getting what im saying... first of all, ya the shia bomb sunni and the sunni bomb shia, and in both sides there are innocent being killed and those shia's that are randomly getting killed will going to work are most definately innocent... and i mean if you think that killing the innocent people of a group is heroic then we can't meet eye to eye b/c that is something i find completely wrong... and I don't get where you me supporting America... Yes, I know America is definately not innocent and has caused many problems but that is beside the point... All i am saying is that these taliban are no heros but just terrorists...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 am
The_Pathan
Taliban is good.

i see *glare at text as if i understand XD* i guess but arent they like wrong or u no terrorist??? cuz the army of gangas khan (my last name ha im famous lol) any ways back to focus his army took over half the world by force yea he's the best war leader ever but for the wrong reason he did it no expand his country and take over other land with out permission isnt the taliban the same??? u understand rite or not cuz i have no idea wut i jus said i think its rite or agen ar my fact jacked up (AGAIN)??? HEY CAN U PM THE RESPONSE CUZ IF U NO IM WRONG AGEN I REALLY WOULD FEEL "embarrassed" okie smarty  

Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 pm
The_Pathan
They got rights to do what they do.

A real pathan gets married when he is like 10-17

The human law says it's not allowed.

A real pathan gets around 5-30 kids. his amount of kids is his honour.

A real pathan woman respect the husband, wash his feat, make food. A american/european woman scream after her husband to cook food.

Pathans are living their own independent life. And they are doing quite good. All the problems in Afghanistan is caused by the others.

what will people await?

The taliban will finish?

wow umm were do i begin umm "wash his feet" knowing that u love being pathan ummm were are pathan women not pathan servent girls and umm 5-30 kids wow (how many wives cus a muslim man can only have up to 4)
and thats alot if u ask me!!! and screaming to cook food that a girls job to cook and clean not a mans i would never yell speacially for that reason...
though in the islamic law women dont have to clean, cook, take care of the kids (she may have them if wanted but is not intitled to care for them) nor work all this is a mans must but we women do it for love of the family ok but still "washing feet" "5-30 kids" wow thats shocking ( eek )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:23 pm
The Subtle Lord, no matter what, bombing others are wrong. Shia bombing Sunni and vice versa? Isn't that sound ridiculous? Why would Muslim bomb another Muslim? It is not an Islamic act. So who were to be blame here? It's not about innocent or not, what if it is a plot?  

Harrotz

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:50 am
Quote:
i see *glare at text as if i understand XD* i guess but arent they like wrong or u no terrorist??? cuz the army of gangas khan (my last name ha im famous lol) any ways back to focus his army took over half the world by force yea he's the best war leader ever but for the wrong reason he did it no expand his country and take over other land with out permission isnt the taliban the same??? u understand rite or not cuz i have no idea wut i jus said i think its rite or agen ar my fact jacked up (AGAIN)??? HEY CAN U PM THE RESPONSE CUZ IF U NO IM WRONG AGEN I REALLY WOULD FEEL "embarrassed" okie smarty

Genghis Khan was a mongolian leader who send armies north, south, west, east. to conquer the world.

They were also fighting muslims. Kubla khan and all those sons.

whatever they were called.

thats not what taliban are doing.

others are thaking over them. but taliban is deffending their land.

they are right.

Quote:

wow umm were do i begin umm "wash his feet" knowing that u love being pathan ummm were are pathan women not pathan servent girls and umm 5-30 kids wow (how many wives cus a muslim man can only have up to 4)
and thats alot if u ask me!!! and screaming to cook food that a girls job to cook and clean not a mans i would never yell speacially for that reason...
though in the islamic law women dont have to clean, cook, take care of the kids (she may have them if wanted but is not intitled to care for them) nor work all this is a mans must but we women do it for love of the family ok but still "washing feet" "5-30 kids" wow thats shocking ( )

lolz?

Wash his feet, i was kidding about that. or was it?

Well they ain't servants. they are respectful wives.

In the qur'an it is wroten wives. not wife. wink

and u can have more than 4, the prophet had 12.

in some time there gonna be 50 lad's for 1 man wink

5-30 kids, that's nothing wink That's your ancistors.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff