Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:19 am
Arkanik
I have observed that sometimes people/characters one would not normally identify as an actual 'neko' have neko qualities. Like Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo!, or Ayla from Chrono Trigger...

'Neko', like many things, I guess, is in the eye of the beholder. Just make sure you have a full party when you meet one, because Beholders are absolute BUGGERS to kill. Too many eyes.... =@.@=

Mihoshi, nyao? I would have said Ryoko--her blue and tan dress has a cat tail attached to it, she's very independent and territorial (as Ayeka-hime can attest anytime she gets too close to "her" Tenchi!), and she likes to lay in the sun and take the occasional catnap, nyao. And Ayla is less nekomusume than cave woman--her tail is actually part of the furs that she wears, and although she does have some catlike attacks, I would say that they're more from her being such a primitive than from being part cat, nyao.

On the other paw, Nuku Nuku definitely qualifies as "catty" despite not usually resembling a nekomimi--although in her case, it's because she has a kitten's brain in an android body! (Nyaa! I want a pair of earblades like hers for my avatar now! I wanna be able to cosplay as Nuku-chan!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:48 pm
AND I am the Zenaku Neko of Kuragari!!! Yes and I am evil! twisted  

MorriganAensland312

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:56 pm
Someone mentioned CATs the musical...*prepares his best Mr. Mistoffelees impression* tada~ *epic fails on face attempting the conjuring turn*
...um, nobody saw that...ok?  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces