Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Worst thing you did to your Sims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystery Lady09

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:47 pm
Haha, these stories are funny. Umm, i haven't done anything horribly bad but I once wanted to see what would happen if I got Puck to try kiss Juliet infront of Romeo, he just got rejected big time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:49 am
well i had a party and invited everybody over then made all of them go in a room and put the speed on fast and watch them all died.  

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

sanandreasaholic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:35 pm
One time I got bored on the deluxe addition and wanted to see the Grim Reaper, so I made an island in the yard, put my sim on in, surrounded by a moat. Then I gave him 3 walls to a house, set up a bed that he couldn't get to, put...I believe...about 6 sterios on rock music (facing the wall so that he couldn't turn them off). Then, across the moat, I put a table loaded with food, just to torture him. It took him suprisingly long to die. It was fun to watch though. I took a pic of it to save in my files smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:00 pm
ok the worst thing i have ever done to my sims is i made a little house with nothing in and no doors or windows. I built that around my sim and fast fowarded the game to see how long it would take it to die... I felt bad but I wanted to see how long it to sims to die

meblabla123

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:27 pm
Hmm, the worst thing I ever did on Sims 1 involved a room with no doors full of all the people I didn't like, an oven, fireplace and fireworks and a floor covered in rugs. It was beautiful to behold and the only fault I have with the Sims 2 is no spontaneous combustion.

The worst thing on Sims 2. Well my favourite Sim...accidentally...drowned with her husband so they would never become elders and would always be beautiful. And I've made many sims cheat on other sims and then leave wives and children to go off and be with other sims. Though that was an accident, wife invited lover over before husband went to work so they could make the most of the time husband was at work. And when Mustardseed got into the helicopter Marcie and William started woohooing in the hot tub, except Mustardseed was technically still there or something so he confronted them. Marcie moved out, William moved out of his family home to be with her and then they deliberately woohooed in front of William's wife so she could break up with him without the daughters being directly affected. Even though one of the daughters had actually caught Marcie and William at William's original house. But sometimes Sims are just meant to be together and I never liked Blossom much, she and William were a mistake of University.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:25 pm
The worst thing I ever did to my Sims is I made them listen to overly loud music. I surrounded them with full force music and then gated them off in the center so they could still hear it. It was scary because when they died, the grim reaper started dancing. Then he peed his pants and left in embarresment. What I didn't know is that I had a little baby boy untrapped, so he lived a couple of days, then the social worker came and took him away. crying It was funny though.  

Sytomai

_easilyammused_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:21 pm
I used the " boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" cheat and killed Lutheronio (I can never spell his name stressed ) by having him eaten by flies. It was really funny, but then I felt bad, so I didn't save the game...I'm too attached to my sims to do anything bad to them... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:13 pm
Sims 1: two parents, six kids, and the neighbor. Locked them in this one room, watched them duke it out. Neighbor died quickly, the rest took a while. They all died and I buried them all in the backyard. Moved in another family. Laughed maniacally as the ghosts tormented them while they starved and burned to death. sweatdrop

Sims 2: Hmmm... the worst thing I probably did was set this toddler's mom on fire and let the toddler be brought up by her uncle and his boyfriend. Nah that's not the worst. The worst was where Johnny the Alien married some girl, cheated on ehr with Ophelia, got caught on the front lawn doing it, got kicked out of the house, married Ophelia. It was special... like a soap opera! sweatdrop  

Black Majic828

Chikiya

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:59 am
I went insane and tried to get my Sim as many kids as possible. I'm on 27, and still expecting more. The family tree is hilarious!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:57 pm
The worst thing I ever did on the sims 2, I would have to say was when I had
(I forget his name) move in a mansion with 2 women and then it started. Bob (ya I will call him bob) met Hilary and fell in love with her, eventually got her pregnant then stopped talking to her for a while. That was when he was building his relationship with Brittany and married her (hilary is still pregnant)
Then invited Hilary to the wedding, once Hilary saw Bob and Brittany at the alter the 2 girls got in a fight, later to realize that they hated Bob. Brittany dumped Bob and (get this) ended up falling in love with Hilary, yes thats right they both turned out to be gay, lol I am evil. So Bob's heart was broken by 2 women so eventually he started to date other people. He ended up marrying another women (I think it was Heidi) but I didnt realize that Heidi was already married, so that guys heart was broken and he went on with his life. But that was the worst thing I have ever done to my sims....HAHA it was fun though.  

H O B I S C U I T

billsabob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:24 pm
i killed a dude so i could marry his wife... yeah i just put him in a small bocx with a frige and stove.. then he eventually caught it on fire and was burnt to death twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:44 pm
I do alot to my poor Sims.

Most of the time, I get bored and delete them or kill them to make room for others. In Strangetown, Alien Pollination Tech #9 Smith (let's just call him Smith, kay?) Well, Smith cheated on his wife with Ophelia, then divorced Jenny, married Ophelia, invited Jenny and his kids to the wedding, and then had twins with Ophelia soon after. (Apollo and Artemis, boy and girl. Ophelia had already adopted a little girl named Jordan.)  

BrokenWing

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:32 pm
you remember Sims Bustin' out? Well- i once was playing at Toane's Gym and i fenced in Max with a swimming pool and a bunch of crates just to make him die- well all he did do was constantly swim, whine and piss his pants... good times, good times  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:51 pm
I had hire someone or somethin' like that. I didn't remember who it was but,.....I kinda killed them. I didn't know that she died until a couple days later. blaugh All my sims were there; they didn't know who she was; and all the hired help was there. So, who is she? (P.S.- she died from the mutant cow plant thingy)  

DBZ-Android 18

Sytomai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:22 pm
A recent thing I do is plant a million trees and flowers. Then, I add stuff that makes you live (fridge, bed, plumbing fixtures, ect.) out in the open. Then I make all my sims bald. Even the girls. Now the good part.

Mable, River, Juniper, and Bark (yea, laaaaame) had just moved in. All bald from, oh let's say toxic sim radiation. Life was good. Juniper and Bark were top of their high school class. Mable and River were both in politics. But then, it, came. Mable and River had a child. They had good financle funds, but a baby was too much. Soon, even the hired nanny ran off...

The baby grew to a child. The parents, nearing their elder days, were relived to see they're darling daughter (Apple) Healthy and educated. Juniper and bark had gone off to fulfill their destiny (a story still to come!). After two days, River died from the flu.

Mable sobbed non-stop. She was always at his grave, or sighing. It haunted Apple that her mother had gone insane.

Apple grew to a teenager, able to support herself with good grades and a well paying part time job. She ran to the sidewalk to see her mother being kicked out of the carpool. Mable cryed and ran to her dead husbands grave to mourn. But soon, Mable caught the flu.

She died 20 days later. Apple looked at her insane mothers grave, and her dead fathers grave. She kicked each one. She was grown to an adult. Then, oh yes then, she caught the flu.

You're probably thinking she died, right? WRONG! She got better and married her own brother. The End! (for now)  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff