Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Advertisements! It's Shameless! Post yours today! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem1313

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:05 pm
Check out my ticket shop prices are high but thats because i love to barter willing to trade, or sell PM me an offer and ill send back till we agree.

link in my sig  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:17 am
There are a couple Kenshin icons here: http://www.relaxorium.com/roy/anime.html

Not really an advertisement, but I didn't see another current thread to put it in. razz  

Icaya

Fireshaper

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:26 pm
my quest thread  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:40 am
I host an RK fanart contest at my website every summer. (Well, every summer since 2004, at least.) The contest has begun and will run until July 31st. If anyone's interested, please come and take a look. The more the merrier. ^_^x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hakubaikou

kivaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:55 am
Since this isn't strictly Rurouni Kenshin advertising (which it should be, ahem), shouldn't it be in the Randomness area? o_O;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:56 am
hakubaikou
I host an RK fanart contest at my website every summer. (Well, every summer since 2004, at least.) The contest has begun and will run until July 31st. If anyone's interested, please come and take a look. The more the merrier. ^_^x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eeek, I found you! O_O;; I freaked out about your site/fanart/wallpaper a couple months ago, aha! *obsessor*  

kivaki

Silverotter107

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:31 pm
My friend has a Kenshin avi in the arena. http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=6253&key=56rgz6
Please vote and tell her what you think. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:13 pm
sweet new game I found! You can choose your race and participate in a war! Click my siggy to get to it  

Losthawk91

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:20 pm
User Image

Gaia's most secretive assassin HQ. Put in a request and join today!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:45 am
The siggy has my shop link~ heart
I've yet to receive a request for RK fanart, though. crying  

Nari the Small

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:27 am
Dinky Kenshin forum my friends made! Liven it up if you will?

http://wwwroastchicken.14.forumer.com/index.php?sid=e92ae4ba68c68bdd7740a15f2f16652f  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:39 pm
User Image

Just a little RP I made^^  

Youkosama

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Warrior Princess Kimiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:07 pm
Read my Kenshin fics!!!! I promise they will not disappoint. I wrote them all with my soul, especially the poetry.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/843081/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:31 pm
I don't have any links to some cool kenshin fanart, or some rp site (mostly because I can draw up to, what seems to be, stick figures; nor am I good in rp as well sweatdrop ,) but I liked this thread and the people in it seem to interest me enough to at least bump the thread. hopefully, more creative (and well ummm....cooler) humans/aliens/etc. will keep the thread alive.

On a lighter note, I am questing to not look so "noobish." Maybe a kick-a** katana? Only time will tell.  

NinjaJessG

Tolbi Solryth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:53 pm
My RK forum site, its still in the works...the rp section is finally open, but an rp is coming soon...and the link to it is in my banner 3nodding  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff