42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Chibi341

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image
Kaoru Hitachiin
»The Devilish Type«

"Ah, so your brother wanted you to come...you must have been annoyed at him at first, but he was only thinking about what's best for you. Brother's are like that sometimes, deciding things for you. They only want to take care of you. It's not the worst thing in the world to depend on people, you can still be independent and depend on someone, it's just difficult sometimes..." Kaoru looked down at his tea, thinking about Hikaru. 'I just wished he would realize that somtimes...' "Sorry about that, I'm rambling a bit. Hehe. I think you'll like it here, there are a lot of nice people who attend Ouran Academy." He looked over and saw that Kiara was talking to Kyouya, he wanted to go over and push her buttons a little, but Haruhi then pulled her away. 'Haruhi! She's know where Hikaru is!' "Yo, Haruhi! Have you seen Hikaru around, I saw him earlier but he's seemed to wander off! He put his hand by his mouth, hoping to have himself heard better."

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:04 pm
User Image

Haruhi Fujioka
The Natural Type

Haruhi laughed at Kiara and continuted to look at her. "Well, it's better than nothing." She told her as she smiled and patted her shoulder. She looked at the rose and nodded to herself. "That's what probably made you act like that..." She added, as she continuted to look at it, then saw something red cover the green stem. "Hey! you might want to be careful holding that flower, I know it's pretty and all... but you'll get hurt." Haruhi said, not realizing she said it in a cute, natural way, as she smiled at Kiara. She turned her attention to Kaoru, and shook her head no to the question. "No, I haven't seen him at all today, wonder what happened to him..."

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image

Y.U.M
"Loving yourself, means two things, 1. You can love others and two, the way you love, will only be centered on your own self."

"It's alright, don't worry about it." Yuzuki said as she giggled to herself, as she looked over at the male that arrived in the room. 'Talk about cutting it close... he looks like he could be a cross dresser...' Yuzuki thought to herself as she stayed in her chair. She didn't know what to do now, it was true with what Kaoru said, and it made her alot happier to actually think about it over and over. The way he said it, made lots of sense, while what others actually told her, didn't. She sighed to herself, lost in her thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image
Kiara Mikahara

»xxxKiara shook Haruhi slightly. "Help me learn how to talk to Kyouya before Hikaru and Kaoru attack me!" Kiara said, shaking Haruhi lightly. "Please Haru-chan?! I'll buy you Fancy Tuna!" she said, resorting to bribery.

User ImageUser Image

My heart burns for him I cannot help but love him I feel alone and weak without him
KYOUYA OOTORI

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image

Haruhi Fujioka
The Natural Type

Haruhi looked at Kaoru, and was going to walk over to the new customer. Before she even said anything, fancy tuna was brought up. "Fa-fa- fancy tuna....?" Haruhi said softly, but slowly, as she looked at her, why did rich people love to tease and bribe her? She mentaly sighed to herself, as she nodded, defeated by Kiara, she wanted to say no so badly, but couldn't resist fancy tuna at all. Darn her wanting to eat rich foods! "...Fine...." Haruhi mumbled, as she sighed to herself.

(edit)

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image
Kiara Mikahara

»xxxKiara jumped up and hugged Haruhi tightly, even though she was taller, she still jumped. "Thank you, Haruhi! Thank you thank you thank you!" she said, kissing Haruhi's cheek. "You just made me so super happy!" Kiara said, letting out a small squeal or happiness.

User ImageUser Image

My heart burns for him I cannot help but love him I feel alone and weak without him
KYOUYA OOTORI

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:35 pm
User Image

Haruhi Fujioka
The Natural Type

Haruhi nodded as she smiled. "No problem... ju-just keep your promise, of giving me fancy tuna." Haruhi said, seriously, as she laughed to herself. When Kiara kissed her, she already felt the stare of Tamaki stabbing her back. He walked over to them and started having a fit. Talking about how could Kiara kiss her on the cheek and not him. "Really, Tamaki-senpai... you really are something. It isn't like she PUSHED ME into herself and made me kiss her!" She told him, as he sulked in a corner, as Haruhi sighed to herself.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image
Kiara Mikahara

»xxxKnowing Tamaki all to well, Kiara ran over and hugged him after reassuring Haruhi that they would go get Fancy Tuna together. She kissed Tamaki on the cheek and laughed when he got up all happy and started to be a host towards her. "Tamaki-Senpai, you aren't the host of my choosing thought, silly!" she said, giggling a bit. Her gaze looked over to Kyouya for a split second before Tamaki went back to sulking. "Haruhi! I broke Tamaki!" she giggled.

User ImageUser Image

KYOUYA OOTORI

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Chibi341

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image
Kaoru Hitachiin
»The Devilish Type«

Kaoru looked away in disappointment, then proceeding to pout for a bit forgetting about Yuzuki for a moment. 'Awe, I really thought she'd know where Hikaru is...' He stopped pouting, and turned his attention to Yuzuki, he didn't want to give her the feeling that he didn't want to talk to her. But now that he thought about it, what should he talk to her about? Hikaru usually started up the conversations...but no! Kaoru had to become more independent! He and Hikaru needed it, and this would be a perfect opportunity to start! "You said you couldn't find the staircase to the first floor, right? I can help you if you like. He gave her a small,friendly, host smile.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm
User Image

Y.U.M
"Loving yourself, means two things, 1. You can love others and two, the way you love, will only be centered on your own self."

Snapping back to reality, Yuzuki looked at Kaoru and nodded. "Yes please, and thank you for helping me. My brother is going to flip if I don't come home at a 'certain time'." She told Kaoru as she giggled to herself, finishing up her tea as she smiled to him. he looked at Kaoru again and looked like she saw him before, from earlier. "You must be the one with the twin.. I ran into him earlier... he actually ran past me and made me fall, and didn't bother to help me when I asked for it."  

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image

Haruhi Fujioka
The Natural Type

Haruhi turned to Kaoru and used her casual, Haruhi glare. "You'd better not be behind Kiara bribing me with Fancy tuna...." She said, seriously, as she continuted to glare at him, then turned her attention back to Kiara. "Hey, that's great!" She said to Kiara as she waved happily to her, smiling, while hearing some of her fangirls squeel over her. 'Gods knows he's just going to do it again though....' Haruhi thought to herself, as her eyes went down a bit, and blinked slowly.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:25 pm
XxLoveisBloodxX
User Image
Kiara Mikahara

»xxxSkipping back to Haruhi, Kiara hugged 'him' and giggled. "Kiara broke Tamaki!" she said in her childish tone, which made Tamaki laugh a bit.

((writers block))

User ImageUser Image

KYOUYA OOTORI

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Chibi341

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image
Kaoru Hitachiin
»The Devilish Type«

"What!?!? Hikaru did that! How could he? Come on Yuzuki, we have to find him and make him apologize!" Kaoru signaled for her to follow him. He couldn't believe what Hikaru had done.'I always knew Hikaru was rude, but not to this extent! When I find him, he's gonna be in so much trouble!' Kaoru stormed down the hallway, furious at his twin.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 am
User Image

Y.U.M

Yuzuki looked at Kaoru, blushed, and followed him. She didn't realize if Kaoru's brother was doing something or not at the time, she didn't bother to speak or tell anyone about it. "Thanks, you can call me Yuki or Yuzu if you want." She told him as she twittled with he fingers, blushing nervously. He seemed really nice, and mostly the only person that really wanted to help her. She bit her lip, trying not to act like a lovesick puppy, or in love, despite his kindness.  

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AsundraSoul

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image

Haruhi Fujioka
The Natural Type

Haruhi looked at the girl that Kaoru was going to help. She smiled at Kiara, and laughed to herself. "Hey, Kiara, I'll be right back, okay?" She told her as she lightly ran to Kaoru and the girl. "Kaoru, make sure that Hikaru doesn't flip out alright?" Haruhi told him, hoping that he understood by what he meant.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Series Related Role Plays.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items