Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
I'm thinking about joining the army... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:51 pm
Then after you leave them they will try to take away from you what you have earned.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 am
If your mind is totally set on being a soldier, at least join the Marines, not the Army. The Marines go in first and get most of the things done. The Army cleans up after the Marines.  

Longshot CS-6

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:40 am
Longshot CS-6
If your mind is totally set on being a soldier, at least join the Marines, not the Army. The Marines go in first and get most of the things done. The Army cleans up after the Marines.

That just means the Marines have more ******** to kill and s**t to blow up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 am
OberFeldwebel
Longshot CS-6

@ longshot: Girrr....Army doesn't just clean up, they help and protect. I will say one thing: Marines have kick-a** weapons! xd
@ OberFeldwebel: rofl
In case you couldn't tell, I'm Army, HOOAH!!!!!!  

Twisted_Lover21

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:45 pm
OberFeldwebel
Longshot CS-6

Also means more ******** trying to kill THEM and blow THEIR s**t up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:29 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Longshot CS-6

Also means more ******** trying to kill THEM and blow THEIR s**t up.

Ah true...  

Barru

Assasin Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:21 am
Before you join read over all the crap and if they promise anything get it in writing. The Army screwed my friend that way  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:38 am
Longshot CS-6
If my mind is set on being a soldier, I have to join the army, since in the Marines, you're a Marine.  

OO23OO

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 pm
Longshot CS-6
Also get underpaid, underequipped, and underutilized.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 pm
OO23OO
Longshot CS-6
If my mind is set on being a soldier, I have to join the army, since in the Marines, you're a Marine.

I don't see the negative here.

If I wanted to go in a combat role, it would be Marines without thought. They'll make you hardcore. You'll be a rag-head-crushing machine. If I wanted to go military without a combat role I'd go Navy for the money toward education and serving the country part without the getting shot at part.

Army/Air Force, don't care.  

ArmasTermin

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:31 am
Joining the armed forces is a serious decision. Make sure to look over all your options before you join up, read all the papers, and don't skip on any thing. You want to know exactly what you are getting into before you get into it. That way you don't end up butt ******** in some back water town getting blown up by IEDs.
A lot of people would think it's silly but the National Guard has some of the best benefits in the military. Also joining special forces is fairly easy to do, and only requires a few extra months of training. You don't have to be infantry with that either.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff