Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
fallout 3 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 am
Auron was tired of watching over the mutie. He gave the Mutant a mercy shot to the head killing it. Then he began to leave. He had repayed his debt to the kind (if a little war mongering) stranger. Auron looked at his pip boy, searching the map for the nearest sfe place. He was unable to find one and was wondering id travelling alone was such a good idea. Then he was stopped in his tracks by the sight of a super mutant behemoth "Oh sh..........................."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:50 am
After talking to the Rangers they made a plan to take the elevator back down, the hotel was crawling with mutants again who would soon find their way up. Matt had been told about a reward after he finds a fission battery in a protectron in order to repair it. after taking a look back down the stairs, all he could see is that he was out numbered, sticking to the shadows he quickly made his way to the location of the dead Protectron.

He quickly took it and got out of there as fast as possible, giving the battery to Donovan, the Ranger's mechanic, He started to work on the elevator, But centaurs started searching up the stairs. "Stay down, dont let them find you, there are way too many Muties down there with the supplies we have" The centaurs passed and they rushed in the elevator.

After they left the Statesman Hotel, it was a short walk to the Ranger Compound, which only had a few mutants left from the Rangers already living there. "So, how about my reward?" Matt asked in hope they actually had something to give.

"Sure, you can either take one of our suits of armor, or a Minigun, Your choice" Reilly spoke in regret since they didn't have too much anyways.

"I'll take the armor" Matt walked out wearing a new suit of Reilly's Rangers armor, perfect fit and it seemed strong enough to deflect a good amount of bullets. "Where to go now..." Matt spoke under his breath...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 am
When Auron woke up, he found himself tied up near a fire. He wasn't however captured by super mutants like he first thought, but raiders who were looking for new slaves to play with. They had taken Aurons gaun and he noticed the leader walking up to him. "Well, you don't look like you've been in the wastes long, you travel pretty light. What were you doing in the Statesman hotel?". Auron could only tell the truth in hope that they may let him go, " I got a distress signal and I went to help." Sadly for Auron, the leader didn't buy the story. "we'll leave you with this bomb, you have 15 minutes to tell us where you hid your loot, if you tell us now, we wont kill you. I'll leave you this to help you think"> At those words the leader produced a pocket knife and cut an x shape into Aurons neck......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:14 am
Falling asleep in an abandoned building wasn't the best idea, he woke up to being dragged by some Raiders after apparently being drugged in his sleep, One holding each arm. They were taking him to their camp. Matt was glad they didn't find his guns yet. He shook his arm loose and punched one in the face, when the other responded Matt quickly pulled out his magnum and shot his head off. Then the next. Only two were sent to carry him to their camp. "******** idiots" But looking up he saw that was probably close enough that the Raiders heard the gunfire...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:20 am
Auron heard gunfire and felt srooy for the poor soul trying to defend themselves. He tried to get free of the ropes that tied him but he couldn't. The bomb showed that he only had 5 minutes left. Finaly he god a hand free and pressed the button which stopped the countdown. He made good use of his luck, seeing as the other raiders went to deal with the poor person. He found the armoury and the med supplies and took only a little of what he needed. Then he went to help the poor person......if the person was still alive when he got there........  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 am
To him it seemed like a whole army was chasing after him, He still felt a little woozy and couldn't make any long ranged shots, only once they got within 10 or 15 feet if he was lucky, Most of the time spent in this fight was him hiding behind the metro sign as it was pelted with bullets. A frag landed next to him, he tossed it back but the explosion still knocked him on the ground hard enough to injure his leg. He was either stuck there, or would have to try and crawl away.

All he could do now was wait until his head cleared or until they just kept coming close enough, he couldn't move from this spot. Luckily the armor deflected a few bullets, ironic since it bore the picture of a clover.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:38 am
Auron saw the raiders surround the person. "Oh no" he said as he saw them returning". They were dragging their new captive to the camp. Auron unfortunatly still had to pretend to be a captive. He couldn't take them all on, because the poor person might get hurt. Auron ran back to his capture spot and tied a false, yet convincing knot, around his arms just in time for the raiders to return. the leader saw that the bomb timer had stopped and because of it sentenced auron to an hours beating. Auron looked up, three hours later in a daze. He saw that ironicly, the new captive was the stranger from the statesman.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:47 am
Matt had his arms and legs tied up, And his armor and weapons taken away, occasionally someone would come by and spit on him or punch him, Not knowing what they even wanted, If they wanted me dead they would've killed me a long time ago. He looked up "Auron?" Another raider passed by and pushed him over, and it was hard to get up while tied down. Matt bit him in the leg, it was all he could do, only to get kicked in the face, then the Raider just walked away. "Do me a favor, Can you help me kill these guys, I think my leg is broken and they took all my stuff, I can tell you aren't really tied up..."  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 am
"It's because you hurt, I'm not doing anything. If I tried anything you can get hurt further, and no matter how mean you are, you don't deserve that. However I do have a plan so..." Auron stopped talking because the leader walked up to him. "I've decided that your going to be a special target practice dummy. Take him to the firing range." but when the leader turned around Auron hit a nerve cluster in his legs sending him to the floor paralyzed. Auron slipped out of his "bonds" and untied the stanger after setting the broken bone in his leg............................  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 am
Matt ground his teeth when the bone was put back in place, standing up and bending it a little, "Thanks, Nice moves,But i thought you weren't gonna try anything... Anyways if you just help me get my stuff back I'll be out of here." Matt gave the Leader a kick in the head just for a little payback. "Got any ideas?"  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 am
"Ok lets get 3 things straight: 1. I don't wanna try anything but I just hate the leader. 2. I don't have a plan I'm just making things up as I go along. 3. Everytime we split up we end up seeing eachother again so I guess if your not gonna turn me in, then we can work together......or something .........if you want to" Auron didn't notice he was sounding less tough by the second, but the stranger did "but I want to know your name this time"...............  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 am
"Raiders dont care for anything, if i turn you in we will both get in trouble, Lets just work together, And by the way my name is Matt." He looked around a bit to see where they might be keeping his armor and weapons...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 am
Auron saw Mat looking for their stuff. "It's not here. They keep it in a locked safe in the armoury, follow me and keep close, I don't want you getting hurt" Auron smiled to himself at his first witty remark. They obtained their clothes and armour. Auron felt a little enviouse of Matts armour compared to his wasteland wanderer outfit.............................  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 am
Matt didn't like the joke at all but he had to work with him. "In case you're wondering, this is the reward i got from the Ranger's, Now where can we find our weapons? Or should we just get new ones from the Raiders?" His armor seemed to feel heavier with his leg still in pain...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:40 am
"Oh you mean these?" Auron pulled out the wepons from behind him. "I'm gonna leave a sorry note to the raiders for stealing their stuff, for when they wake up. Then we can go. I have a place in Megaton where we can rest until you'r leg is better. Sadly I have to say that I also took some of the raiders caps to help pay for supplies. I hope you'r not mad."...........  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff