Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Blood Rebellion {Fantasy} {All Levels} O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrWhoFangirlisms

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 pm
User Image

Bran smiled as Maya helped him up. "Many thanks to you, Princess." he said bowing his head. "And a good day to you my Prince!" Bran called out into the hall. "Such a pleasure to see you!" He looked again at Maya, trying to keep himself from laughing. "So, how have you been Princess? I hope you've been taking care of yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:27 am
User Image

Maya smiled and replied to Bran, "I have been fine, thank you very much, Bran! You really do not need to protect me all the time..."

Maya thought for a moment, and looked around. Then she voiced in a whisper, "Bran, do you... do you know what my brother has been doing lately? Is he still torturing the prisoners and devouring even our own servants? I suspect he is; I smelled blood earlier. Both human and vampire blood."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:03 pm
ISAAC armine Stop highlighting things! Bad!
Telepathy!!!! - Isaac and Masihiko

Isaac was a little surprised to find the Prince striding next to him. It was usually pretty hard to sneak up on Isaac, but apparently not for the lithe vampire. He didn't let his surprise show though, he wouldn't dare, to anyone.

"Of course, My Lord. Wine usually isn't my choice of libation anyway." Isaac added, for a reason even unknown to him. Well, he had an idea, but wasn't sure.

Isaac was still headed for his lieutenant’s office. He would get the orders out and then get something to eat. Then maybe take a bath. It had been a few days and he hated it.

(Bah, few ideas... Very few ideas...)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 pm
((I have some but there isn't anyone besides me posting in the Resistance, so I can't really do anything with them just yet.))

Masihiko nodded. "Good." He was planning to empty the wine bottles just before dawn away from prying eyes then set the bottles out for garbage in the morning. He assumed that the Resistance would have somebody watching to see when he drank them. "Isaac, there's one more thing I want you to do for me. Attend my birthday celebration." Although it sounded like a command, it as more of an invitation. Masihiko knew that the Resistance planned to infiltrate the party in one way or another and he wanted the general there. There would be a lot of people there and God knows Masihiko barely knew his immediate family let alone the extended family.  

Marissa_Jeane

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Happy Birthday?? - Isaac and Masihiko

Isaac nodded, "I wouldn't miss it my lord, though I must inquire when you shall be holding the celebration." Isaac only asked because he had trouble remembering his own birthday, much less anyone else's. Besides, sometimes people held their parties on a different day than their actual birthday. It could very well be the same case here.

borouk GUARAI Did you not read the first one!!?!??
Inspiring as always. - Borouk, Ryoko, and several others.

Borouk chuckled as he strode up beside Ryoko, letting his arms swing freely. "As encouraging and inspiring as ever, Lady Ryoko. Perhaps you should try a more subtle approach though..." Borouk said. It wasn't often that people fought better under threats of death and torture.

Borouk tended to wander wherever he pleased, within reason of course. But it was rare that he threw himself to show respect, though he was typically civil. That was all he asked in return.

(I had a much better post earlier but we suddenly lost power and wiped it. Stupid storms that are far away!!)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 am
"The celebration will be four nights from now." Masihiko informed. "Most of my relatives will be arriving within the next two days." He continued then prevented a small sigh from escaping his lips. His birthday was actually the week after his celebration. He planned it so all of his family, with the exception of Maya, would be out of the castle by the actual date.

More often than not, Masihiko visited his father's grave on that day. That was a closely guarded secret. If anyone should find out that the Prince would be there alone, they might try to ambush him. It wasn't that Masihiko didn't believe he would be able to take whatever had the gaul to attack him. He just didn't want to be bothered with fighting near his father's grave site. The Prince allowd himslf a small smile. 'Wouldn't it be ironic if I died like Father did? He was killed by an assassin that was never discovered. Maybe the Resistance actually had its roots then.' He mused.

Ryoko smiled Borouk as he walked up to her. "Some of them want to fight with us then they turn tail and run during a battle. It's only fair that they know what they're really up against. You and I both know the royal brat will try to get rid of us using any means necessary. He might try to burn this pive of land to the ground. He probably will. He's still a fan of fire most likely." She said so only Borouk could hear her this time. She silently wondered how many people were curious about where her knowledge of the Regality came from. She didn't care if people speculated about her past. As long as nobody actually knew that she used to be a body guard for Masihiko's father, she didn't care what they thought.

She was a little concerned that if the people really knew to what extent Masihiko was willing to go to, they would abandon the rebellion. That wouldn't be good for her. She already commited herself to fighting the battle in this territory and she never ran anymore. The only time she did was when she left the regal forces to join the rebellion. "All I did was say that I had no tolerance for traitors, which I don't. Besides, this is as subtle as I can get without candy coating things." She said.

Marissa_Jeane

DrWhoFangirlisms

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image

Bran scratched the back of his head and gave a nervous laugh. "Forgive give me Princess, force of habit." he said.

Bran gave Maya a curious look. "Why, do you think, that I arrived when I did?" asked Bran. "For your protection. The Prince did kill one of your servants, I'm afraid. Drained all the blood, poor thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:06 pm
Bwahaha! No work! - Isaac and Masihiko

Isaac flashed another smile. He could dump the load on his lieutenant and rest for a little while. He would only have to get dressed up, and his formal was much different than everyone else's formal, he would look nice, but he would in no way wear something uncomfortable.

"I will be there my lord. 'Til, then, this is my stop." Isaac said, bowing and indicating his lieutenant’s door. He would of course wait for confirmation from Masihiko.

borouk GUARAI Did you not read the first one!!?!??
Let me rephrase that. - Borouk, Ryoko, and several others.

Borouk looked at Ryoko out of the corner of his eye, "You sound as if you know him personally." Borouk chuckled a little more. He'd been around for a while, but not nearly as long as Ryoko or the Regality.

Summoning a ball of fire to his hands, throwing it from hand to hand and performing several other tricks. He was just preoccupying himself. "What I mean by more subtle, is more encouraging I guess. If you scare them out of their minds before the battle even begins they're much more likely to desert. Let's not focus entirely on what could happen to them, but a little more on what they can do to them. Besides, you know as well as I do I hate traitors just as much as you do." Borouk commented. He was still playing with the fireball, spinning around his head now.

Kyground

Dedicated Smoker

8,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Marissa_Jeane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:20 am
Masihiko didn't return Isaac's smile as he nodded. "Very well then." Without another word, he continued onhis way to dispose of the servant's body. He threw it in with the rest of the various castle wastes. He was starting to get a little tired, but he refusd to let fatigue show on his pale face or interfere with his nearly perfect posture that was instilled in him at a young age.

Ryoko glanced at Borouk. "I've been fighting against the Regality since the start of the brat's reign. For the last five hundred years, I've studied his battle tendencies and purgings. Fire was used more than others." She was distracted by the fire momentarily only to have her attention drawn back when Borouk spoke again.

"I just don't want them to be unprepared for what might happen." She said honestly before turning to face the muttering people in the crowd. "Until this battle actually happens, two people will stand guard every hour. Who wants to take shifts?" A good amount of people step forward and Ryoko grins. "I'll be on the first shift. Who wants to join me?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:29 pm
Otulissa
User Image

Maya gave Bran a hug and said to him, "I know you will always be there to protect me." Her embrace was not tight, but it was sweet and firm.

She did not reply to what Bran said; he confirmed her suspicions. Maya knew that her brother always killed, sometimes not even for meals. It was sad to her, really sad. She wished he would just stop.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

DrWhoFangirlisms

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
User Image

Bran smiled as Maya wrapped her arms around him. He always wanted to to whatever he could to keep her safe, to protect her, that was his mission. He sensed her discontent and frowned. "Princess, I know the Prince's actions are no laughing matter, honestly I do. However, I have my suspicions that the more he sees it upsets you, the more he will kill needlessly. But, I also know that the Prince would continue to kill needlessly even if it didn't upset you. I don't agree with it but that's how it is at the moment."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:22 am
User Image

Maya sighed and said softly, "I know, Bran, I know. My brother is stubborn, and I know he will continue his ways no matter what. He does not care about my view on the matter..." Maya felt that her brother cared about her, but he did not care about her thoughts and opinions.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

DrWhoFangirlisms

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image

Bran put a hand on Maya's shoulder. "I know it troubles you Princess, but for the time being, turn your mind to other things. I hate to see you upset."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image

Maya nodded slowly, and then she said, "Thanks, Bran, Thank you. You make me feel so much better." She gave her bodyguard another sweet, tight hug.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Boss Cat-Gang Leader-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 pm
~Ivy Tai~

Ivy waved her tail in boredom, as she lay on a tree branch. "Nyaa...So bored.." She wiped the sleep out of her eyes, and stretched. She slipped out of the tree, somehow flipping and landing on her feet. "Yikes! Welp, time to go find something to do.." Ivy walked down a dirt road that was next to the tree.

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff