Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oridaius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:57 am
Malfoy is a lowlife, scrawny, ugly, cruel son of a #^$#@!!
DIE!!
KILL DRACO!!
BUT HURT HIM FIRST!!
twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:35 pm
MALFOY MUST DIE!!!!!!! If it wasn't for him, the Death Eaters would have never come and Dumbledore wouldn't have died(Although Draco didn't kill him, he was the catylast to his death).  

Fallen Angel MaiIor

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:01 pm
turfTalking
LadyNyaruInfinity
Okay, first of all, Harry should not kill Draco, because if he does, then he'd just be lowering himself to Voldemort's level. Harry is better than that. Second, it was not Draco's fault, it was Voldemort's for ordering it to be done. Third, it is not Snape's fault either, because Narcissa made him swear on his life (literally) that he would protect Draco, and if Dumbledore was not killed, Draco would die for sure and so would Snape. And if Harry were to kill Draco, he would loose some of the light in his soul, and Harry needs every bit of that light to defeat the darkness that is Voldemort. But, I do believe Draco should be punished for his plot to kill Dumbledore.

And besides... I like Draco better than Harry. cool

Huh... I guess people like dudes who are weak minded. Harry has to kill Voldemort anyway so why not start at Malfoy. Did you guys forget about how Malfoy almost killed that girl with that necklace that he bought. And I think that you have to fight fire with fire. Voldemort rules through intimidation. That's how he is able to control the Death Eaters. You have to show a guy like Voldemort that you are not intimidated by him. That you will take action if he does anything. Would you let a bully rule the school while you and your friends do nothing?

Okay, one, that is the most passive-agressive thing Harry could do. Draco never intended to hurt that girl. I do not believe you saw my point that by killing Draco, Harry would be no better than Voldemort! Harry is better than that! Harry is not a Slytherin, he's assertive bordering on agressive, and maybe just a bit passive at times, at this point! If he wanted to avenge Dumbledore, he'd go after Snape blindly, until he realises Voldemort is really at fault. And even if Harry did kill Draco, do you REALLY believe that Voldemort would give a damn? No! He'd brush it off like it was nothing. He has no attachment to his pawns. Because that is all Deatheaters are to him, PAWNS! And no, I would not let some bully rule the school, but I certainly wouldn't go off and kill him like some heartless, soulless imbecile. That would just be ASKING to be sent to Azkaban. PLUS, if you remember correctly, there might not BE a Hogwarts to go to the next year. So there would be no "bully" to "rule" the school. And do you REALLY think that they would let Draco come back to Hogwarts after that? He even realised it himself in the beginning when they were on the Hogwarts Express. And if you think it is weak minded, why don't you try being in a family where your father is a Deatheater and growing up with HIS values and opinions implanted in your brain since birth, thinking it was natural, then feel obligated to follow your father's footsteps, and say no to a powerful, insane leader that you KNEW could kill you in a wink of an eye like you were worth NOTHING at all. Plus if you remember, he hesitated when faced with Dumbledore. He did not WANT to kill him, even with the fear of Voldemort's reaction. And you call him "weak minded"? I agree that Harry should show Voldemort that he is not intimidated, but by killing Draco will NOT prove that. As I mentioned before, Voldemort views Draco as another "tool" that is easily parted with. So before you respond to something like this, I suggest you know what and who you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:46 am
if harry killed draco there would be no bully...(even if malfoy deserves to die). its alot funner seeing him turn into a farrot rofl (no offense to draco-lovers)  

~rubyblue~

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:48 am
turfTalking
LadyNyaruInfinity
Okay, first of all, Harry should not kill Draco, because if he does, then he'd just be lowering himself to Voldemort's level. Harry is better than that. Second, it was not Draco's fault, it was Voldemort's for ordering it to be done. Third, it is not Snape's fault either, because Narcissa made him swear on his life (literally) that he would protect Draco, and if Dumbledore was not killed, Draco would die for sure and so would Snape. And if Harry were to kill Draco, he would loose some of the light in his soul, and Harry needs every bit of that light to defeat the darkness that is Voldemort. But, I do believe Draco should be punished for his plot to kill Dumbledore.

And besides... I like Draco better than Harry. cool

Huh... I guess people like dudes who are weak minded. Harry has to kill Voldemort anyway so why not start at Malfoy. Did you guys forget about how Malfoy almost killed that girl with that necklace that he bought. And I think that you have to fight fire with fire. Voldemort rules through intimidation. That's how he is able to control the Death Eaters. You have to show a guy like Voldemort that you are not intimidated by him. That you will take action if he does anything. Would you let a bully rule the school while you and your friends do nothing?
i dont think there's any reason to kill him...harry just needs to show him off...get him suspended or something. whee bu lucious needs to die twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:36 am
No no no.

Malfoy should kill Harry.

twisted  

Grey_Temerity

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:13 pm
Avarswiel
i dun think harry should kill malfoy....at least not out of pure hatred....i think if harry kills malfoy it should be outta self defense....that way he won't get in huge trouble for killing another wizard

i agree  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:41 am
I think Harry should KILL Malfoy......it's all his fault....after all, he was bragging he wanted to be a death eater.....he's only crying cuz his dad's in prison.....  

savannatiger09

savannatiger09

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:43 am
Die Draco....DIE!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!!! twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:35 am
Omigosh no! it's not the same without Draco o.o!  

x Amethyst Rose x

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:30 am
nah, I don't think Harry would do something like that. Malfoy wouldn't even do something like that. Him being used as a puppet by voldemort and the death eaters was an interesting development in his character. He acts tough be he is really weak on the inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:52 pm
I dont think killing Malfoy would solve any of the problems. If Harry kills Malfoy because of the hatred he feels towards him then Harry becomes just like him.  

Athena_Godess_Of_War

dirty old sod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:02 pm
I agree with Athena_Godess_Of_War.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:14 pm
I don't think Harry will kill Draco. I mean, in HBP Harry felt a tiny twinge of pity for Draco...I mean, Draco isn't one of the good guys, but after what we saw on the Astronomy tower, how can anyone say that he is a bad guy? He definitely isn't, in my opinion. I don't think him and Harry will ever get along, but I have a feeling that Draco may end up being killed by the DEs if he dies at all.  

surf_diva

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:53 pm
Harry should not and will not kill Draco, unless it is out of self defense. Harry will barely be able (emotionally) to kill Volemort. No way he'll be able to kill Draco, no matter how much they hate each other.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff