Submit

Isaol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 pm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

i enjoy my dirty mouth. every word is significant to me, so ill say every word i find significant.

anyway im done posting in this thread im just bumping it back up.

Lol....Jungle Book

ninja good story...

Lol you fail so hard, try again

Jungle Boots

thus the ninja... jerk

Stop being so sensitive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:36 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

Lol....Jungle Book

ninja good story...

Jungle Boots

thus the ninja... jerk

Stop being so sensitive.

Stop being rude and ill stop being "sensitive".  

Jungle Boots

Isaol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:24 am
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots

ninja good story...

Jungle Boots

thus the ninja... jerk

Stop being so sensitive.

STOP NOT STOPPING!!!
>.>
I'll shank you with a pancake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 pm
Yay for the furry drama.

When I first got into the furry fandom I was amazed by the fact that most of the furries locally were guys. And bi or gay.

I go to local furmeets, and I get hit on by guys who assume I must be gay or bi too, and if i'm not I MUST be converted. I never get hit on by women.

I go into MUCKs, MUDs, chatrooms, Furcadia, roleplay, and there always seems to be some corner where sexual stuff is going on. I don't know if furries are more kinky than other people, I don't know if furry gays are more kinky than others (I think gays in general tend to be more open to casual stuff). It's just furries are way too open about their sexuality sometimes.

And it seems that at furry cons, even thought the dirty stuff doesn't go on in the main floor, it does go on behind closed doors.

It amazes me that furs, between the ones that hit on me at furmeets, and the ones who hitch up at cons to fool around in hotel rooms, are just so open about having sex with random people.

Maybe I'm just jealous that they're having all the fun and I'm not. I'm certainly not willing to sleep with just ANYONE.

But it would be nice to have options. It would be nice to have girls humping my leg in the furdom rather than gay or bi guys, but that never happens. What few women furs I do know in Michigan, they're either taken, or too prudish. It would also be nice to have more girls who would be willing to get involved in casual sex or orgies or stuff like that, but I have yet to meet any girls like that, either. It may be due to less girls in the fandom period, or due to females in general being less casual about sex than guys, or whatever.

It just gets a** ******** annoying to have a bunch of guys ******** hit on you, but girls can't even give you the ******** time of day.

crying  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:06 pm
It seems kinda true..I`m really a straight female furry..but i dont have a fursuit or go to conventions.Mainly cuz its too expensive. I`d prob like to pretend to be a gay guy though.lol
I`ll fool around a bit but not that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

thus the ninja... jerk

Stop being so sensitive.

STOP NOT STOPPING!!!
>.>

fine... truce....

*swipes your pancake and noms it*

i forgive you.  

Jungle Boots

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:35 pm
KillerLee
Yay for the furry drama.

When I first got into the furry fandom I was amazed by the fact that most of the furries locally were guys. And bi or gay.

I go to local furmeets, and I get hit on by guys who assume I must be gay or bi too, and if i'm not I MUST be converted. I never get hit on by women.

I go into MUCKs, MUDs, chatrooms, Furcadia, roleplay, and there always seems to be some corner where sexual stuff is going on. I don't know if furries are more kinky than other people, I don't know if furry gays are more kinky than others (I think gays in general tend to be more open to casual stuff). It's just furries are way too open about their sexuality sometimes.

And it seems that at furry cons, even thought the dirty stuff doesn't go on in the main floor, it does go on behind closed doors.

It amazes me that furs, between the ones that hit on me at furmeets, and the ones who hitch up at cons to fool around in hotel rooms, are just so open about having sex with random people.

Maybe I'm just jealous that they're having all the fun and I'm not. I'm certainly not willing to sleep with just ANYONE.

But it would be nice to have options. It would be nice to have girls humping my leg in the furdom rather than gay or bi guys, but that never happens. What few women furs I do know in Michigan, they're either taken, or too prudish. It would also be nice to have more girls who would be willing to get involved in casual sex or orgies or stuff like that, but I have yet to meet any girls like that, either. It may be due to less girls in the fandom period, or due to females in general being less casual about sex than guys, or whatever.

It just gets a** ******** annoying to have a bunch of guys ******** hit on you, but girls can't even give you the ******** time of day.

crying

i think the reason why male gay furries specifically might be more promiscuous in those kinds of places is because outside of those places these people are oppressed. being both gay, and furry leaves them very few sanctuaries to really be what they want to be. So to compensate they put it all on full force when they have the opportunity and are in sanctuary, which only comes around their state once a year in the form of a con.

as to online gay yiffing, i think its the same kind of situation, yes its available 24/7/365.25, but it is also anonymous. and anonymity tends to relieve certain inhibitions. again why the gay furries tend to be so overt comes back to the oppression of their sexuality and the presentation of a sanctuary that allows them not only sex but anonymous sex. the anonymity allows them to appease their psychological disposition towards fear of being outed, and the shame that lingers behind them everyday in the real world.

basically, gay furries are only sluts because they are forced to be opportunistic hunters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:17 pm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

thus the ninja... jerk

Stop being so sensitive.

STOP NOT STOPPING!!!
>.>

fine... truce....

i forgive you.

AH NO!!
DIS IS BAD!

*tackles you to try and retrieve the remains of his pancake*

( >.< truce)  

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:20 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

Stop being so sensitive.

STOP NOT STOPPING!!!
>.>

fine... truce....

i forgive you.

AH NO!!
DIS IS BAD!

( >.< truce)

ohh... oh no you didn't...

*opens his mouth to show you the yucky mush of pancake sloshing around inside* YOU WANT IT COME AND GET IT!!!!

(ironic.... how this thread ended up with you on top of me. giggidy giggidy)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:27 pm
This whole thread is full of fail. : emotion_facepalm :  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:06 am
haha, i don't rele have to worry about the whole, trying to find a staright girl that is a furry. i am already taken. her and i have been dating for nearly 15 months. She is my life and i would die for her. She is a fur too. however, we are an odd mix in the whole fur thing. she is an otter and i'm a polar bear. odd mix huh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 am
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

Stop being so sensitive.

STOP NOT STOPPING!!!
>.>

fine... truce....

i forgive you.

AH NO!!
DIS IS BAD!

( >.< truce)

*opens his mouth to show you the yucky mush of pancake sloshing around inside* YOU WANT IT COME AND GET IT!!!!

*takes a spoon and scoops up some of the mess and flings it at Shoki for contributing to the fail, then throws something healthy into Jungle Boots's mouth.* MUhahahha  

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

STOP NOT STOPPING!!!
>.>

fine... truce....

i forgive you.

AH NO!!
DIS IS BAD!

( >.< truce)

*takes a spoon and scoops up some of the mess and flings it at Shoki for contributing to the fail, then throws something healthy into Jungle Boots's mouth.* MUhahahha
like a long and girthy vegetable?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:34 pm
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

STOP NOT STOPPING!!!
>.>

fine... truce....

i forgive you.

AH NO!!
DIS IS BAD!

( >.< truce)

stare Nyu, Don't know you that well whee *throws a cabbage are you*  

Isaol

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 pm
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol
Jungle Boots
Isaol

AH NO!!
DIS IS BAD!

( >.< truce)

stare Nyu, Don't know you that well whee *throws a cabbage are you*

cabbage!? the least you could do is toss something more flavorful.... like cellary... or broccoli!!!

scream scream RAGE!!!!!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces