Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

Merc_scum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:44 pm
Romantik Stylin
Asalamualaikum Muslim Guild of Gaia.

I just joined, my name is Taher, and I just wanted to have a talk with someone about the amount of homosexuals on Gaia.

I just spent the last 2 hours arguing with a group of homosexuals under a thread titled "What's wrong with being gay?"

My Islamic view is that Science, is the modern day Shaitain.

Yes I realize the computer I use at this moment is indeed a scientific instrument.

I've been using it lately, to try and educate people about Islam on Gaia.

It's impossible to argue with them though, I'm only 15 and with my lack of knowledge in science, they can feed me all the bull they want, and I have no argument for it..

My original argument was verses from Surat Hud, which talks about the gay behaviors of the people of Lut who lived in Sodoman, and their destruction.

This is kind of a debate topic, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for it?

I want to find a way to argue with homosexuals. In the end it will most likely be futile, but I want to feel as if I've accomplished something.

Thank you and PBUY.

Im not muslim nor am I Christian, but how is Science bad?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:26 pm
I have never seen such an analysis done for the Qu'ran, but I have seen an argument that for Christians, homosexuality is NOT a Sin. This particular thread goes through every common and uncommon argument and refutes it with real Biblical evidence. I am certain something similar could be produced for the Qu'ran because both Holy Books tell similar stories about the same central characters: God/Yahweh/Allah, Abraham/Avraham/Ibrahim, Rebecca/Rivkah/Rifqa, etc. For example, here it is argued that the Sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was not homosexual trysts, but rape. It's really very interesting, whether you agree with it or not.

In any case, I am inclined to agree with the philosophy that if any deity has its own plans for humanity, it would go against its will to try to change that plan. In this case, as iCanisLupus said, if Allah really wanted to eradicate all homosexuals, he would have done so himself. And yet it is preached to love thy neighbor and be peaceful in all Abrahamic texts, which so many seem to conveniently ignore. I'm not a Muslim either and am also here to learn, but from what I've been able to research, it is Haram to kill innocent people. So why propose it? I'm truly at a loss.  

Scraps 2-point-0

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:46 pm
RubyLight
EGYPTIAN 4 EVER
Yeah but most of these stuff happens to homos , who make sex with each other , and there's stuff at the Quran telling us it's wrong , and I am follower for Quran , you can call me brainwashed , I will accept it .

That sort of backwards thinking was huge in the 80s. Get over it! If you have a problem with homosexuals, I have an easy solution for you: Leave Them Alone.

I agree.

I mean....Live and let live.
Everyone deserves to live their lives in peace. Muslims, Jews, Gays, Christians - everyone should have the same right to living their OWN life.

And SCRAPS, why did you necro-post this stupid thread? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm
Call Me Apple
I agree.

I mean....Live and let live.
Everyone deserves to live their lives in peace. Muslims, Jews, Gays, Christians - everyone should have the same right to living their OWN life.

And SCRAPS, why did you necro-post this stupid thread? neutral
Because there doesn't seem to be too much activity in this guild in general, and what's the point of coming here to learn if the most interesting topics are dead? And it's still on the first page, so... chill. I'm an immigrant from both smaller debate forums and Gaia's ED, so this is just what I'm used to. I see no reason to flip over it.  

Scraps 2-point-0

Max-less

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 am
Listen people, I dislike gays .. Well, I hate gays!! So please, if you are gay, Do not read this.

Why I think being gay is wrong:
There is some laws in this world, some made-up by humans and some known by every one, it's nature laws. Even animals know the 2nd kind of laws. One of those laws is that a male and a female should do Sexual en---. (Only some animals witch the one is male and female in the same time)

My point is: That Homosexuals are doing something so low, that even animals are too much "High" and not doing it. For me, homosexuals are the lowest of all low, they are so disgusting.

They do NOT have the right to live.

And yes, you can call me racist. Though, I don't believe that homosexuals are a race.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:27 am
Max-less
Listen people, I dislike gays .. Well, I hate gays!! So please, if you are gay, Do not read this.

There is some laws in this world, some made-up by humans and some known by every one, it's nature laws. Even animals know the 2nd kind of laws. One of those laws is that a male and a female should do Sexual en---. (Only some animals witch the one is male and female in the same time)

My point is: That Homosexuals are doing something so low, that even animals are too much "High" and not doing it. For me, homosexuals are the lowest of all low, they are so disgusting.

And yes, you can call me racist. Though, I don't believe that homosexuals are a race.

Finally sum1 who understands me xD  

The_Pathan
Captain

Max-less

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:46 am
The_Pathan
Max-less

Finally sum1 who understands me xD
Lol xD
But I hate Homos more than you do. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:41 am
Max-less

Actually hundreds of specieis of Animals engage in Homosexuality. So the "It's not natural" argument doesn't stand up.

Also your admitted hate towards Homosexuals doesn't make you a Racist, it just makes you a poor Muslim.  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Max-less

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 am
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less

Actually hundreds of specieis of Animals engage in Homosexuality. So the "It's not natural" argument doesn't stand up.

Also your admitted hate towards Homosexuals doesn't make you a Racist, it just makes you a poor Muslim.
That's only some specieis with only one gender.
Or some video(s) you might see on Youtube of "Forced" animals to do that.

Then, thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 am
Max-less
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less

Actually your still wrong, Animals with one gender are called "A-sexual" and cannot be homosexual.

Homosexual behaviour is observed in many different species of animals, male on male and female on female, this has been observed in the wild under natural conditions.  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Max-less

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 pm
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less

Actually your still wrong, Animals with one gender are called "A-sexual" and cannot be homosexual.

Homosexual behaviour is observed in many different species of animals, male on male and female on female, this has been observed in the wild under natural conditions.
All names.

It's rare, and no one have a Soild prove about it happening within high level animals. (Such as monkeys)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 pm
Max-less
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less

All names

It's rare, and no one have a Soild prove about it happening within high level animals. (Such as monkeys)

Aww damn, this just isnt your week, wrong again!

In fact, it was when it started happning in among Dogs and "Monkeys" that we clued onto it, and started to realise it was a more persistent event through the natural kingdom

It has been seen in Gorilla's for example(the highest and one of the most intelligent of the Primate family, after ourselves) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

As well as many other Monkey species.

So yea, Solid Proof is all around, I have actually witnessed it happen when I visisted the California Zoo, they had a pair of Male Monkeys that were famous for doing it, they eventually had to remove them from the Zoo because Hardcore Christians were getting upset by them!  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Max-less

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 am
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less
Four Mile Sprint
Max-less

All names

Aww damn, this just isnt your week, wrong again!

In fact, it was when it started happning in among Dogs and "Monkeys" that we clued onto it, and started to realise it was a more persistent event through the natural kingdom

It has been seen in Gorilla's for example(the highest and one of the most intelligent of the Primate family, after ourselves) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

As well as many other Monkey species.

So yea, Solid Proof is all around, I have actually witnessed it happen when I visisted the California Zoo, they had a pair of Male Monkeys that were famous for doing it, they eventually had to remove them from the Zoo because Hardcore Christians were getting upset by them!
Well, you got me there.

I'll be looking for another proof, and I'll be back~

Cya!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm
How is it okay to hate? Homosexuality may be considered a sin, but Allah is the judge, not us. I don't see why we cannot still be around & be friends with those who are gay. It's not as if you are going to be turned homosexual nor are they very likely to "come onto you" since they aren't attracted to everyone. Let them do as they wish & don't force anything against anyone. Remember, there is no compulsion in Islam; we do not force anyone to believe nor follow Allah since it has to be by their own will. Personally, I won't be against whatever anyone chooses to do since it does not affect my commitment to my Lord. ^^  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:09 pm
Oh & Four Mile has a wonderful point. Animals do commonly practice homosexuality. It serves the purpose, in some animal communities such as a flock of geese, of taking care of young whose parents have died or helping busier mates take care of them. Since geese take mates for life, if one dies & the other has trouble of taking care of its offspring, the homosexual mates step in. It's very interesting.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff